KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the...(Not Sure Yet)

How Is My Story
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Love It 9 50.00%
Like It 2 11.11%
It's OK 0 0%
It's Bad 1 5.56%
It's Horrible 6 33.33%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the...(Not Sure Yet)
Started by: Brit531

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brit531

Harry Potter and the...(Not Sure Yet)

This is a sotry I started in my other thread, but I thought it would look neater in its own thread so here it is. smile

Harry Potter and the….(Not Sure Yet)

On a chilly summers evening a boy laid on his bed tired and bored. His name was Harry Potter and he was 16 years old and awaiting for his birthday to come, but his birthday wasn’t for about two weeks. He was also waiting for a something that his owl, Hedwig, would bring him. Then all of a sudden his there was a snowy white owl tapping on the window to get into the room. His owl Hedwig was also carrying three letters.

“About time they sent me something.” Harry said giving Hedwig an owl treat and rubbing her soft head. Harry then looked at the letters and noticed that one was from Ron, the other most likely from Hermione, and the last one from Ginny. He opened Ron’s letter first.

Dear Harry,
We will be picking you up tomorrow at 8:00. Don’t bother sending Hedwig back with your answer we already know what it is. So get ready and see you soon.

Sincerely,
Ron and Hermione

Harry thought if this is from Ron and Hermione who is this letter from, but he decided he would open Ginny’s first. Even though he really didn’t want to read it, but he had to because he was very curios to what it said.

Dear Harry,
I know that we are not together anymore and I know why, but I still have to tell you something before you come tomorrow. I love you. I always will and I will never stop. I know you may not feel the same, but like I said before I needed to tell you this. I also wanted to know if we could be friends seeing as we will be around each other for the rest of the summer.

Love,
Ginny

Harry knew while writing this letter she began to cry because it had tears over it. He still loved her a lot, but if they were together Voldmort could use her to get to him and he could not bear that kind of pain. So Harry went to write back to Ginny when someone barged into his room.

“Harry you have to go now!” Aunt Petunia said as someone downstairs was yelling.

“Why? What is going on downstairs!” Harry said as he heard footsteps coming up the stairs. He knew those were not his Uncle Vernon’s. He knew that people were after him and he had to leave. “Aunt Petunia what about my stuff!” As someone began to pound really hard on the door.

“They won’t hurt us. I’ll bring your stuff to the place your staying when you get there send us your owl in the morning now go or they will get you for sure!!” She said while Harry got his broom and invisibility cloak.

“Thanks,” he said and both Hedwig the three letters and him were off to the Burrow.

When he got there everyone was surprised he was there including Ginny.

“Why are you here?” Mr. Weasley asked, “We were going to pick you up tomorrow.” he said beginning to think that there was something wrong.

“Death Eaters were at the house. My aunt quickly snuck upstairs to worn me and get go as quickly as possible.” He said sort of tired by the journey he took.

“How do you know there were death eaters at the house?” Ron asked before his dad could.

“Screaming, only going after me, ummm….. Voldmort was outside the house. Does that tell you I know who it was!” Harry said beginning to get very frustrated.

“Oh, well that explains things.” Mr. Weasley said. “You don’t look well.”

“I haven’t gotten much sleep lately.” He said beginning to fall asleep on the couch he just sat on.

“Well, off to bed then.” Mrs. Weasley said, but he was already to sleep so Mr. Weasley took him upstairs and put him in the extra bed put into Ron’s room.

While sleeping Harry began to have a very bad dream.
“Harry help. Harry help us please.”
“Ginny, Ron, Hermione what are you doing here. What is wrong with…”
“Harry, Voldmort is right behind you. Look out” Hermione yelled. Voldmort tried to reach for Harry, but he moved before he could.
“Well well well, I knew you would come. Though I thought you knew that my death eaters kidnapped your precious friends.” Voldmort said laughing.
“Let them go it is me you want!!”
“Why should I let them go torturing is so much better. Who should I start with. I know how about Ginny.”
Ginny started to yell in the pain as she fell to the ground.
“Ginny, let her alone.” Harry started yelling.
Then all of a sudden he awoke not really knowing what he was dreaming about, but he knew it was something bad for him not to remember what it was about. Harry couldn’t sleep for the rest of the night so instead he went downstairs.

To his surprise when he got there the sun was coming up and he heard someone walking down the stairs as he started walking into the kitchen to get something to drink. The footsteps followed him in there. When he turned around he saw a girl with beautiful long red hair and freckles on her face.

“Ginny! What are you doing up so early in the morning?” He asked.

“I could ask you the same thing, but I’m up because I was wondering if you got the letter I sent you?” When she said that he pulled out the three letters he got and put the one he got from Ginny on the table.

“I did and I was going to right back before someone barged into my room and said I have to leave.”

“Then right back unless you want to tell me to my face.” She said with a smile on her face. Harry hesitated. He couldn’t tell her how he felt without wanting to kiss her which he has been wanting to do since he broke up with her.

“I’ll send a letter to you. It is much easier and I can do it now.” So Harry went upstairs to Ron’s room. He pulled out a piece of parchment, quill, and his ink and sat at the desk.

He wrote and wrote and wrote. It took him almost an hour to write what he had to write to her. By the time he was done the whole piece of parchment was full of his writing. He then gave it to Hedwig to give to Ginny so he didn’t have to face her when she read it.

Meanwhile Ginny was downstairs eating breakfast when Hermione came down. She got a bowl and a spoon and ate what Ginny was eating.

“Hey, whats up?” Hermione said.

“Nothin much, so how was your night? Good? Great? Upsetting?” Ginny said with a smile on her face. Something no one has really seen in awhile.

“I guess it was good.” Hermione said as Hedwig came in the window with a letter for Ginny. “Gin, why is Harry sending you an owl if he is upstairs?”

“I don’t know. I thought he hand me the letter himself, but I guess he gave it to Hedwig to give to me.” Ginny said as she left to go into the garden to read. The letter read:

Dear Ginny,
I know how you feel and I feel the same way about you everyday, but I am scared for you and everyone else who is always there for me and who I love.

There is something I should have told you when I told Ron and Hermione something. It has something to do with Voldmort. The only reason I am telling you this is because I want to be honest with you. So I am going to tell you like this.

Voldmort has these things that help him come back to life when he dies. For example when I was a baby his spelled backfired and hit him instead. He killed himself, but his sole was still left and he survived. That is how he came back in my forth year. He split his sole into pieces. I know your now wondering how many pieces and the answer is seven.

Though we already got rid of three he still has for out there unless this guy destroyed the forth one. The n we would have three to deal with, but I highly doubt it. These things that I have been talking about are called horucruxes. This is a type if dark magic. It works by killing people and Voldmort killed seven before he was believed to be killed.

The believed items that are his horucruxes are:
1. Nagini
2. Slytherin’s Locket
3. Hufflepuff’s Goblet
5. Something from Gryfindor or Ravenclaw
6. Slytherin’s Ring

The seventh is already inside of him. Before I do anything I have to destroy all of his horucruxes.

I know you want to come, but I don’t think you should. I am already trying to get Hermione and Ron not to come. Though they are to stubborn and they keep saying we are going. Even though I am asking them not to.

I Love you Ginerva Molly Weasley and I will never stop loving you.

Love,
Harry

When she finished the letter Harry was coming downstairs. He thought she would be in her room reading, but he was wrong. He didn’t know what to say and Hermione was wondering what he put in that letter when she came in. Then Harry remembered he had another letter he had to read. So he read it now:

Dear Harry,
I need to speak to you about something that might be of help on your quest to find all of the horucruxes. You have to trust me I am not a death eater. I know you may think I am, but I am not. I will meet you on your birthday and you won’t know when.

Sincerely a friend,
B.A.M

“Great another person who puts there initials.” Harry said, “I wonder who it is this time.”

“I’ve heard those initials before, but where did I here them.” Hermione was thinking and thinking and thinking, “I’ve got it! Dumbledore told me her name. He said it was his granddaughter. Her name is Brittany Ann Marshall.” As she wrote it down on a piece of paper and it made sense.

“What are you talking about Brittany for?” Mr. Weasley asked coming into the kitchen.

“She sent Harry a letter, Dad, do you know who she is?” Ginny asked.

“You can not talk about her or they will find her. She put her initials in that letter right.” They all nodded as Mr. Weasley went on, “Your probably wondering how I know about her aren’t you?” They all nodded again, “Well, Albus asked who would be willing to look after her if he ever died and I had to say no because of you guys and Lupin agreed he would watch her. I met her as well the other day. Very fine person.”

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 03:24 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

“Who is after her and why?” Harry asked.

“You know who is after her and he has been after her since she was a baby. He wants her fir the power she has. Though she said on countless occasions ’no’ he just keeps coming back and finding her. She is actually coming over today and in a couple of minutes she should be here.” Just as Mr. Weasley said that there was a knock on the door. So, Mr. Weasley went to open the door and there in the doorway stood a girl, Lupin, and Tonks.

“You know who is after her and he has been after her since she was a baby. He wants her fir the power she has. Though she said on countless occasions ’no’ he just keeps coming back and finding her. She is actually coming over today and in a couple of minutes she should be here.” Just as Mr. Weasley said that there was a knock on the door. So, Mr. Weasley went to open the door and there in the doorway stood a girl, Lupin, and Tonks.

“Come in, come in and welcome to my home Brittany.” Mr. and Mrs. Weasley said as Mrs. Weasley was coming in the room followed by Ron.

“Hi,” Brittany said and asked, “Umm…. I’ve been wondering why is your house called the Burrow? Do people around here call there houses different names instead of calling them houses.” Everyone started laughing and Brittany was wondering what was so funny.

“I’m serious you know!” Brittany said and everyone stopped laughing.

“Oh, umm… well… it is because we wanted to call this place the Burrow.” Mrs. Weasley said, “Are you hungry dear you look like you haven’t eaten in awhile. Do you want something.”

“No thanks, I’m not hungry.” Brittany said looking out the window.

“But your so thin. How can you not be hungry?” Mr. Weasley asked this time concerned for her well being.

“She doesn’t eat much. We have tried to get her to eat more, but she won’t. Also, when she is hungry which is around dinner time she will eat. ” Tonks said as Brittany was walking outside into the garden because she thought she saw her bird.

“Oh, is anyone else hungry?” Mrs. Wasley asked, but only Ron said he was. “Did you guys eat already?” And everyone but Ron nodded.

“Harry.. Umm.. Can I talk to you a moment?” Ginny asked indicating that they should talk outside so no one heard.

“Yea.. Sure.” Harry said wondering if they were going to talk about the letter he wrote.

“Oh, Harry and Ginny can you tell Brittany to go get them. If she ask who tell her ’S’ and ‘D’.” Lupin said not sure if they new about it. Just then Brittany barged into the door with a type of bird on her shoulder. As Harry looked at the bird he noticed it was a phoenix.

“Brit…. Brit.. are you going to get them?” Lupin asked.

“Who?”

“S and D.” Lupin said hoping the kids that were around him wouldn’t find out.

“Oh, yea I guess. I came in so quickly because of this.” She handed him the letter and it read

Dear Brittany,
If you join me I won’t have to kill anyone and your loved ones will be safe. Lets just put it this way I think his name is John. If you don’t want him hurt to badly meet me in ten minutes at Hethro Hellow I will kill him. Don’t tell anyone the name of the in which you only understand unless Potter is there to help.

Voldmort

“Brittany, what does that say? Brit you have to tell us or we can’t help.” Mr. Weasley said as everyone was looking at Brittany wondering what is going on. “Also, how did he intercept Fox. That is what I don’t understand.”

“I have to go alone.” Brittany said scared for her used to be brother. “I will get them while I’m getting John.” and she was off in a swarm of white and blue lights like she was an angel going to heaven.

When she got there she saw John literally in the air. Someone was holding him there by a spell she thought. So, she took hold of him with her own type of magic. She lifted up her hand and could feel the weight she was holding. The someone grabbed her from behind. She knew who it was and that he would pretend to try and capture her.

“Master, I have her.”

“Bring Brittany to me. I want to see if it is really her or some decoy.” Voldmort said. So, the guy trudged her over there. “This is not her. Find her. Now!” Now everyone was on the lookout. The they saw her. She had the prisoner and the guy that was holding him was in the ground.

“John stay here.” Brittany just said and he nodded. At that exact moment she had spells flying at her left and right. “You can’t catch me.”

“Get her before she gets us.”

“Oh, come on Tom. Why can’t you get me yourself if you are such a big shot.” Brittany said as she laughed. So he tried he missed every time. “You suck and I thought you were all powerful. Right now I bet all your death eaters were judging your power. Am I right?” She didn’t get anything. “Scared he might hurt you if you answer that.”

Just then someone came up behind her a grabbed her. “Scared now aren’t you?” A woman said. “By the way if you want to know my name it is Belatrix Lestrange, but I bet you already knew that.” She said with so much anger that it hurt Brittany.

“OOO, I’m so scared. Should I get down on my knees and beg that you don’t kill me.” Brittany said so sarcastically that Belatrix pused on the ground and said ‘Crucio’, but nothing happened. Everyone was shocked because instead of Brittany writhing on pain and crying on the floor she was. Brittany couldn’t stand it so she let Belatrix go from the agony she was in. “Well, I am leaving now unless you want to try another spell. How about you? Try to kill me with the killing curse.” So the guy she pointed at did and it once again it didn’t work, but this time no one died. When it bounced off of her she made it go towards the trees. “Well, I must be going. Don’t ever hurt anyone I care about again or when you trying to use that spell on me I will let it go right back to the sender.” and with that she grabbed John and left.

Meanwhile back at the Weasley house everyone was panicking and it took them a few minutes to get Harry to read what it said.

“Harry, what does this say?” Harry read the letter and had no clue what language it was until he read it out loud. “It is parsaltongue. It says Godrics Hollow. She is going to Godrics Hollow. She can speak parsaltongue?” Harry asked wondering how she can speak it.

“I don’t know I guess.” Just as Lupin said that again a swarm of blue and white lights fill the room. “Hey, Brittany are you ok?”

“Yea, didn’t I say I would?” Brittany said with a smile.

“No and where is John?” Tonks asked looking for him.

“Right here .” She said, very worried whether he is alright or not. “Hey, come with me I need to explain something to you.” Brittany said to John and walked out of the room. “Oh, and I have to go and get them then. They were there and they sort of told me they be here and I don’t have to go and get them.

The rest of the night was pretty quiet and Harry just remembered that Ginny wanted to talk to him about something so he went to find her. When he found her he was talking to the guy Brittany saved from death. I wonder what relationship Brittany has with him, Harry thought. Harry walked over to them. They were talking about Brittany.

“So, she really did all that to help you?

“Yea, she was a great big sister until my mom told us what happened when she was a baby and my biological sister died of a kidney problem. Which runs in the family.”

“Ohh, that really sounds bad. So you are not a wizard then?

“No, I’m not.” John said with a laugh and noticed someone listening on there conversation and told Ginny to look behind her. “So, your Harry. Well, nice to meet you and I should be going. My plane leaves in an hour or so and I have to pack. Bye and nice to meet you again.” John said giving Ginny a kiss on the cheek and left to the kitchen to find a meeting going on. “Brit can you get me to the hotel?”

“Yea, umm.. sure. Can someone go with us? I don‘t want to use magic again” Brittany said.

“I will!” Ginny said with a smile on her face.

“You can’t use magic out of school yet and I don’t think you can transport us to the hotel yet.”

“I will go with him.” Someone from the corner said that Harry couldn’t make out.

“Thanks Draco.” Brittany said. As they were walking out the door Ginny started to ask something.

“John, can we write to each other. I know it sounds silly, but I can really talk to you about stuff I can’t with other peopler
“Sure, I’ll write though I don‘t think you get mail how I usually do. Brit, can you get me an owl or something so I can write to her and you.” John asked and Brittany nodded, “Well, bye and nice to meet all of you.” and with that John, Malfoy, and Brittany were off.

Why was Draco here? Harry kept thinking and then he noticed that Snape was there to. What are they doing here. Harry just kept thinking until someone talked to him. He was also thinking what can Ginny talk to him about that she can’t talk to me.

“Earth to Harry.” Someone said and he noticed that it was Ron. Harry then noticed that it has been a couple hours since he saw Snape and Malfoy here. Then he saw them again. This time only Malfoy and he was talking to Brittany about something. It looked private and personal.

“What is Snape and Malfoy doing here?” Harry finally asked not realizing Snape was right behind him.

“Potter we are here because we our in the Order and do not call me Snape.” Snape said with a weird look on his face.

“You killed Dumbledore! How can anyone trust you?” Harry said getting really loud.

“There are some things you don’t understand about that night.” Snape said also getting louder and louder each time he talked. By this time both Draco and Brittany were looking at them.

“BUT YOU KILLED HIM. EVEN IF I DON’T UNDERSTAND THAT WHOLE NIGHT I DO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING AND THAT IS YOU KILLED HIM.” Harry said really loud as everyone began to walk into the room.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 03:29 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

“I KNOW I DID POTTER AND FOR A REASON THAT I DON’T HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU.” Snape said as Brittany walked over then she saw that both Snape and Harry had there wands out and ready to hit each other with a spell. When they were about to hit each other she jumped on the middle and there spells backfired onto them.

“First of all if you want to duel each other DO NOT do it in front of me. Second of all Harry…… you are not the only one who cared about Albus Dumbledore. You are not the only one.” Brittany said beginning to cry. Now everyone was looking at her. No one, but the adults knew what Dumbledore meant to her.

“Brittany, why do you care about him so much? If you did care about him then you wouldn’t have forgiven Snape of killing him.” Harry said with so much anger.
“You want to know…. Why I care…. About Dumbledore so much.” She was now really crying, “He was… my grand… father.” Brittany said. Draco went over to confort her and to his amaze she let him. She looked up for a moment and said, “I will never forgive him… for what he did.” And with that she went outside still crying.

“Why did you have to do that Harry? Why? We really want to know?” Ginny said mad at what Harry had done.

“What did I do? I didn’t know? Besides she needed a good cry about it.” Harry said before he could stop himself.

“That was low.” Ginny, Hermione, and Ron said walking outside to check on Brittany, but they noticed she was sort of alright and went back inside because Draco was stopping her from crying and leaving.

“Is she ok? Lupin and Tonks asked almost at the same time as everyone else.

“Yea, she will be fine. I think.” Ginny said, “I’m going to bed. Night.” and she went to bed followed by Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

Post what you think!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 03:30 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Pretty good!!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 04:17 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

i think it was really good!!

of course I was

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 12:13 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

thank you i should be posting soon

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 09:07 PM
Brit531

Next Part: Hope you like it! smile

When Brittany walked in the door she was surprised that they were still talking though she had no clue what it was about this time. She was tired and could tell that everyone in the room was tired as well, but they wouldn’t go to bed or at least not till they get whatever they were talking about solved. Then someone noticed her and told them she was there listening to the conversation or trying to listen.

“You ok?” Someoen asked, but she had no idea who it was. “Names Fred. Fred Weasley.” He said.

“I’m George Weasley.” The other said. She knew they were twins because they looked exactly alike.”

“From what we here you had a bit… of a… how would I put it…. Ah, fight with Harry.” Fred said and it made her remind what he said.

“Yea, but I wouldn’t call it a fight. I would call it an argument. It wasn’t really an argument either, but it sure was not a fight.” She said and they started to laugh. Though she had no idea why. “Lupin am I staying here or going back to your house tonight?”

“Good question. That is what we were discussing before you came in.” Lupin said looking at everyone and they all nodded. “Well.. I guess your staying here…. For the rest of the summer. I know you may not want to, but we think it is for the better.”

“Guess I don’t have a choice do I?” Brittany said with a look of disgust. She really didn’t like this place. She liked being alone to think and do things that she wanted to do, but she can’t here because there were other teenagers here and they will probably want to do things with her. She was not used to that anymore. She was used to being by herself and doing things by herself.

“No sorry you don’t, but you will have fun here. You can spend time with kids your own age and get to know them. I know you like being by yourself. I noticed that the first day I met you, but in Britain you are in much more danger and I don’t want anything to happen to you. You mean a lot to me.” Lupin said with a smile and hugged her.

“K, I won’t do anything stupid and I will not start a fight with anyone.” Brittany said with a yawn.

“Ok, time for bed you.” Lupin said as everyone looked at him.

“You’ re going to sleep down here tonight because we don’t have any rooms at the moment or anywhere for you to sleep, but on the couch.” Mrs. Weasley said unsure if she was allowed to be her own way with her instead of this scared person that she was acting like right now.

“Are you feeling alright because you don’t act like this around the other kids. Also I;m not going to do anything that is remotely bad or dangerous around you. You seem like the person who like to have order and authority in the house and I am sorry if I offended you earlier. I didn’t mean it.” Just by what Brittany said made Mrs. Weasley ease up a bit. What is it about me that makes people scared so much? Brittany kept thinking then she noticed all, but one person went to the kitchen.

“What do you want?” Brittany asked him.

“Brittany, I was wondering do you know how to close your mind and look for magical frequencies?” He asked not sure of whether he should or shouldn’t.

“Yea…. What should I call you, but anyway I do know how and why do you want to know?” Brittany asked him. She finally noticed that the man standing in front of him had extremely greasy hair. I wonder if he ever takes a shower or is his hair always like that? She kept thinking until he spoke again.

“Call me Servious for now and I should be going. Have a big day tomorrow that I can not get out of. Bye.” Snape said with a grimace of a smile.

“Bye.” She said and fell almost instantaneously asleep.

At around midnight someone was trying to wake up Harry. It was a girl with long red hair and freckles all over her face. It looked like she really needed to talk to him so he got up and put on his glasses which were on the nightstand.

“What’s up?” He asked.

“Lets go downstairs and talk I don’t want to wake up Ron.” Ginny said walking out of the room with Harry close behind. When they got downstairs they didn’t notice that Brittany was on the couch sleeping so they just began to talk. “Is everything in that letter you wrote true?” Ginny asked extremely serious about it.

“Yea and I meant it.” Harry said looking her straight in the eye, but looked away a few seconds later.

“Harry why didn’t you tell me any of this before? Why didn’t you tell me about the horucruxes?”

“I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want you to get hurt and I also didn’t want you to come along when I go look for them.” When Harry said this he saw something moving in the shadows. “Ginny, what is that?” He asked in a soft whisper.

“I don’t know!” She answered. Then Harry went over to the light switch and saw who it was. It was Brittany, but she really didn’t look like herself. She looked scared and helpless. Nothing like she was that morning.

“Brittany, what are you doing here? Did you here everything I just said? Why do you look so scared?” Harry asked while Ginny went behind him. Ginny was concerned and Harry was worried.

“It’s not your business and I did here everything you said which is nothing new to me. I have heard about the horucruxes and stay quiet. Someone is in this room.” Brittany said looking behind them, but whatever was in the room was now behind Ginny. “Guys get behind me.”

“Why?” They both said together, but they were to slow and the thing got Ginny.

“Get off of her you stupid..” But she couldn’t finish her sentence. Something just grabbed her, too. Harry was the only one left and was so confused he didn’t notice a spell coming right for him, so, it hit him square in the chest and he froze.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 10:42 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

That was great!!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 11:55 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

who put its horrible and can you tell me why

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 10:14 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Nope not me. I voted i love it

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 10:17 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

I didn't even know you were reading it and thanks. Though I stil want to know who did say it was horrible and why they said it

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 11:05 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Hehehe I work in many mysterious ways! big grin

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 11:12 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

Next Part:

Everyone came down right after not sure of what happened. Harry was lying on the floor frozen. Hermione went over and did the counter curse and he unfroze. He was so shocked he didn’t here them ask a question.

“Harry, Harry where are Brittany and Ginny?” Hermione asked looking around to see neither if them.

“The Death Eaters took them. They froze me and knocked Brittany over the head with something because she wouldn’t stop moving and Ginny they did the same to her as they did to me.” Harry was worried. More worried about Ginny than anyone at the moment. “I should have listened to her. Why didn’t I listen to her?” Harry just kept saying.

“Listen to who Harry?” Ron asked looking scared.

“I should have listened to Brittany when she said to get behind her. She was obviously going to stun them or something, but she couldn’t. She didn’t want to hurt us.”

“Harry, don’t blame yourself. Did Brittany have her cell phone on her.” Hermione asked.

“I think so. Why do you want to know?” Harry asked confused because they should be worrying about them right now than if Brittany had her damn cell phone on her.

“Cause Lupin put a tracking device in it and said if anyone took her he could be able to find her. Don’t ask how I found out. Mrs. Weasley someone needs to go get Lupin.” Hermione answered.

“I know, Hon go get him and hurry.” Mrs. Weasley said to Fred and he left that same second and a few seconds later Tonks and Lupin were there.

“I can’t get a read on her. It is like something is blocking the signal.”

“Lupin, I saw Snape here and he was the one who took Brittany and knocked her over the head.” Harry said realizing that Snape was ont eh other side after all. He hated Snape and was going to get back at him for what he did.

Meanwhile Ginny was laying on the floor confused at what was going on. It looked like she was in a grimy cell. Then she looked right in front of her and saw Brittany unconscious.

Looking out of the cell she saw a man in a clock. His hood was over his head. When he noticed that she was looking he spoke.

“Your finally awake and I thought I would have to force you to wake up.” the man hissed. She knew that voice, but wasn’t sure who it was. “Don’t you know me or do you forget our encounter in your first year at Hogwarts.” He said with a little laugh.

“Why am I here and why is Brittany unconscious? What did you do to her?” She asked furious at Voldmort.

“You’re here because I want to lure Potter here. Brittany is unconscious because Servious knocked her over the head with something or other and I didn’t do anything to her.” He said looking down at her wondering why she hadn’t woken up yet. “Should I wake her up for you?” He asked. Then he walked into the cell took Brittany in his arms and healed her and she woke up then and there.

“Where the hell am I and why the hell am I in your arms?” She said moving away from him. She didn’t want to be anywhere near Voldmort.

“You both are in Azkaban Prison and I was healing you for your information.”

“You didn’t have to…” But she cut herself off. She didn’t want to finish what she was saying. Then they both noticed that he was moving out of the cell and leaving and there were no guards watching them. “They are so stupid.” Brittany said with a laugh.

“Why are they stupid?” Ginny asked.

“I’ll answer that question later.” Just then Brittany and Ginny heard footsteps coming towards them. They were being pulled out of the cell by someone they both knew. “I have to ask, Servious, why are you doing this?”

“Because I only serve the Dark Lord.” Snape said with a laugh.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 11:54 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

GREAT!!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 12:32 AM
Brit531

Really I thought it sucked.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 02:01 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

It didn't!! It was awesome!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 05:42 PM
Brit531

ok, the next post should be up in at the most two days

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 06:18 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Yay!!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 06:23 PM
Brit531

Or today so here is the next part: Hope you enjoy!! big grin

“No that is not what I meant. It is obvious you are loyal to Voldmort. What I meant was why are you moving us?” Brittany said with a struggle because someone was putting something on her neck.

“I am moving you because the Dark Lord asked me to move you to a high security cell and her to a different cell were Potter and his friends would have to look for her.”

“Get off me!! What did you put on me?” She said mad at the fact that they wouldn’t let go.

“It is a necklace to stop you from using your powers so we don’t have to hit you over the head again.” He said with a laugh. By that time they already shoved Ginny into the cell that she was going to stay in. Ginny looked so scared.

Snape didn’t know someone was listening in on the conversation. “I will go get them don’t worry.” He said in a whisper and he apparated to the Weasley’s.

When he got there it was already noon and they were still very worried, but now they contacted the whole order and the Ministry of Magic of the kidnappings.

“How is it?” Mrs. Weasley asked coming to the door.

“It’s Draco. I know where they are.” As he said that she opened the door and was willing to listen. Even though he might be telling a lie.

“Come in,” She said very upset, but when he got into the door he saw Harry was furious and so was everyone else.

“I had nothing to do with this. I swear I didn’t.” He said scared that they might do something to him.

“Where are they?” Harry said walking over to him and grabbing his shirt. Harry just wanted to hurt him so bad that he didn’t realize that he was chocking him.

“I’ll… tell you… if you… get off of me..” Draco said almost out of breath, “They are Azkaban Prison. Ginny is in a cell that is not easily found and Brittany is in a high security cell. I would’ve gotten them, but there were guards everywhere. As well as dementors.”

“Why dodn’t Brittany get them both out of there to begin with.” Lupin asked knowing that she could do almost anything without a wand.

“At first it was because she was unconscious. Then they put some sort of necklace on her to stop her from using her powers and that means all of them. She is completely vulnerable right now.” Draco said beginning to get his confidence back. As he said that Harry was beginning to walk out the door with Ron and Hermione. They wanted to save them before they got hurt to badly. “Your not going to be able to get in there. Unless you have me.”

“Then come on. I’m not going to wait here forever.” Harry and Ron said not exactly sure of what they said.

“Wait, how do we know this isn’t a trap by you to get Harry or any of us for that matter?” Tonks said before anyone else could say it.

“It is a trap for Harry, but that is only Ginny. They have something different planned for Brit.”

“But HOW do we know it isn’t a trap. We figured Ginny was a trap for Harry, but how….” Tonks was cut off by Malfoy, “Do you honestly think that I want Brittany hurt or any of use for that matter?” He asked mad.

“Yea, I do” Tonks said as everyone nodded, “Then tell us why? Tell us why you wouldn’t want to hurt us.. Or Brittany.” She stated beginning to get extremely frustrated.

“Cause if you get hurt and it is my fault she will never trust me. I like Brittany and I don’t want her to get hurt. Do you believe me yet.” He said sad about what they might be doing to her at that precise moment.

“I believe you. Lets go, I don’t want Brittany to get hurt anymore.” Lupin said.

“What do you mean get hurt anymore?” Draco asked.

“They are torturing her right now and I can feel it. Lets go!!” He said and he apparated out followed by everyone else.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 07:59 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Wonderful job!!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:07 PM