KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Batdude's Tourney Match #2

Vote for who you think won the match
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Roldz/Nino 8 30.77%
pr/Rewmac 18 69.23%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batdude's Tourney Match #2
Started by: batdude123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Batdude's Tourney Match #2

Welcome to Batdude’s Tourney Match #2!!!!

Here are the teams and characters for this match:

Pr1983/Rewmac

And their characters for this match are:

PR: Vulcan (Sway & Petra, no Darwin)
Both: Superman
Rew: Hal Jordan

Vs.

Roldz/NinoArana

And their characters are:

Nino: Superman Blue
Roldz: Union
Both: Surfer

For a quick look at the rules, go here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...scussion-thread

The battle will take place in a magical forrest with ghouls and goblins around every corner. Each team will be approximately 1 kilometer (.62 miles) away from eacher.

LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE!!!

The judges for this match are:

King Mungi
grey fox
Badabing
srankmissingnin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:07 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Roldz/Nino’s opening strategy:

quote:

NiñoAraña wrote on Jan 7th, 2007 02:46 PM:
First off the 3 share information;
This is done by Surfer absorbing all the information from BSupes that could be of use to this match, and share it TP to Union.. He is more than capable of doing this..
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/...r_v3_134p15.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/.../5866457/536647

Union also shares info about himself particularly his Justice Stone abilities and staffs via thought cast.. Which is then analyse by both Surfer/BSupes..
http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uniontpul5.jpg

After this exchange of information BSupes builds 2 staff's for Union w/slight changes, 1 contains k-radiation thanks to Surfer ability to convert energy to anyform wrap in stasis field created by BSupes manipulation of Union energies, the other a specific staff that directly focus on nullifiying Supermans bio-field. This is quite possible, BSupes should know the specifics about bypassing his previous body's bio-field..

Union absorb this staff making it his own; the K-rad staff he reconstruct into an armor, while Surfer hands a K-ring to BSupes just in case things dont go as planed, because Bsupes doesn't have the k-nite weakness he should be able to wield it with no ill effects..

We should have atleast enough time for BSupes/Surfer to turn invisible and project a holographic image of all three of them, and two holograms of Bsupes to fool the opponent....

with the holograms acting exactly as the characters would, they would charge at each of their assigned opponent (Both the Bsupes-Hal;SS-Vulcan;Union-Supes) and anytime the holograms attack, their real counterpart would attack from the distance, making it seem like they are the real thing, and are just moving to fast to be hit.

If that falls through, and they are found the pairings would be the same, and we count on SS taking out Vulcan as fast as possible, so to help Bsupes with Hal, Union with the assorment of gadgets we gave him should take out Supes quick enough to help with Hal.

/prep

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:08 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

pr/Rewmac's opening strategy:

quote:

Prep:

Vulcan creates his own shield around himself. Hal creates a solar bed, charging Superman's body with solar rays for the duration of the 20 mins. Once that’s done, Hal creates a shield capable of stopping even telepathy (like he did to Hector Hammond), but makes a separate one for Superman too, just in case Surfer tries to catch Superman out at the start of the fight. In fact given Hal's ring's automatic status, very little if any attacks will get through (even Superman Blue's teleportation).

quote:

How we see the fight progressing:

Hal engages Surfer, doing his best to pull him from the fight as far as possible. Given Hals' power level, we feel he can at least keep the Surfer busy for a while. Supes and Union square off in a typically earth shattering brawl, union's staff helping him, but not to an overwhelming degree given supes' bio field and inherent durability. We think Supes will give as good as he gets with heat vision, speed and cold/wind breath. Vulcan and Superman Blue are last to meet, but we think this is where our biggest advantage lies. Superman Blue has been shown to be weak against Energy Manipulators, and Vulcan is (despite his relatively short lifespan in comics) a top class energy manipulator. He was able to fend off multiple members of the Shiar Imperial Guard. The Shiar is one of the largest empires in all of Marvel, so any empire that big would have the cream of the crop in their ranks. And yet, Vulcan tore through them. Impulse (who is described as being:

quote:

Non-humanoid organism that produces enormous amounts of bio-concussive energy. He resides within a containment suit that fills out to give him human proportions and focuses his energies into destructive discharges from his visor.

), was destroyed by Vulcan with little more than Vulcan seemingly thinking it. Cosmo and Neutron actually absorbed the energy Vulcan was using to fight them, and yet he still took them down by manipulating the energy they had taken from him, causing several ruptures to appear on their bodies. Vulcan, to me, looks like energy manipulating is second nature to him, and against someone like Superman Blue, I think he has a real advantage, so I see Vulcan taking down Superman Blue quicker than any of his teammates would, by causing his body to rupture, or even overloading it with radiation, which has been shown to be a weakness of Superman Blue's in the past. Vulcan then joins Hal, and with their combined power, they take the fight to Surfer, eventually overpowering Norrin Radd (but by no means easily), leaving a 3 on 1 situation. Even if Union has the upper hand over Superman, I don't believe he will get it quickly enough given Superman's range of powers, his strength and his awesome durability.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:21 PM
-K-M-

The first two links in Roldz/Nino’s opening strategy don't work

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:21 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi
The first two links in Roldz/Nino’s opening strategy don't work

I'll let them post the scans they wanted with no penalty to their 10 post limit.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:23 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Good luck to everyone smile

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:30 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiñoAraña
Bang Bang

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:33 PM
NiñoAraña is currently offline Click here to Send NiñoAraña a Private Message Find more posts by NiñoAraña Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Good luck to everyone. big grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:51 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Good luck guys. smile

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:51 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Good luck to everyone. big grin

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Good luck guys. smile

much appreciated guys... smile

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 08:53 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Good luck all...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 09:16 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trolly_crouchjr

Could u all wait..I have Scchool...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 10:54 PM
trolly_crouchjr is currently offline Click here to Send trolly_crouchjr a Private Message Find more posts by trolly_crouchjr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Could u all wait..I have Scchool...

Wrong battle. no expression

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 10:55 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Edit: Sorry wrong thread embarrasment
Anyways nice strategies so far, if people start debating some more I may actually vote in the poll one way or another.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Last edited by Blair Wind on Jan 8th, 2007 at 12:45 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 12:43 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

I am voting for PR and Rewmizzle.

The reasons being, that i felt like Roldz and Arana did a good job during the prep but not good enough. The fact that they built a staff for union was a genius act, but so was the fact that GL charged supes up for the entire prep time. Without the charge i might have been willing to give Roldz and Arana the victory for that fight, but a charged up Superman just operates tooo fast.

GL and Surfer is a battle that will always be debated over and over, and will normally end in a draw.

The deciding factor was that Vulcan would manipulate Superman Blue. Vulcan has proven to be a top notch energy manipulator, and if superman blue has one weakness, it would be that he is basically sentient energy.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 09:59 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiñoAraña
Bang Bang

*un-officail* post

we have 10 posts to either agree for, or disect the other persons post right?

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 12:31 PM
NiñoAraña is currently offline Click here to Send NiñoAraña a Private Message Find more posts by NiñoAraña Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Yep. smile

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 01:03 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by King KAM

The reasons being, that i felt like Roldz and Arana did a good job during the prep but not good enough. The fact that they built a staff for union was a genius act, but so was the fact that GL charged supes up for the entire prep time. Without the charge i might have been willing to give Roldz and Arana the victory for that fight, but a charged up Superman just operates tooo fast.

GL and Surfer is a battle that will always be debated over and over, and will normally end in a draw.

The deciding factor was that Vulcan would manipulate Superman Blue. Vulcan has proven to be a top notch energy manipulator, and if superman blue has one weakness, it would be that he is basically sentient energy.

Kam, this is NOT Evangel's tourney. Please keep posts like these out of this match. That's the reason there's a poll at the top. Discuss w/e you want in the DISCUSSION thread.

Thanks.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 09:21 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

quote:
Heres how we see this battle go our way

Galactus perception of energies >>>> Hal/Vulcan/Supes, yet his been fooled by Surfers holographic images. That being said, it should give our team the necessary time to commence our battle plan and engage our given targets..

Silver Surfer :
While Vulcans is occupied with his holographic opponent it being BSupes. Surfer makes a few board charged with cosmic energies, well call it board bombs for now and hurled it toward's Vulcan at near light speed.. Now Vulcans energy manipulation is quite formidable but unfortunately he does not have the kind of fast thinking and reflexes to avoid or erect a forcefield for this type of attack.. This kind of speed, a nearly undestructable material w/ enough energies to level a city would equal the total annihilation of Vulcan.. As soon as his beaten Surfer/Union tag teames Superman..
http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?...scan00011ng.jpg
This shows how Surfer can make an extra board quite easily and fast..
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/rroldz/...803989677463/27
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/rroldz/...803989676908/26
Charge his board like a bomb and hurled it toward a city level construct..

Union:
With Unions k-rad armor and a specialized staff that can pass Supe's
bio-field he should be a matched for even a sundiped Supe's. No matter how much his charged, Supe's still not immune to K-rad specially if that radiation can be increased using Unions justice stone energy focused in that armor, the same way Capt. Atom increased the rad level of the k-ring to take out Supes..
The Specialized staff that Union wields should take care of the rest since it can bypass Supes bio-field, greatly reducing his durability.. No one knows more about this bio-field than Supe's himself and since his in my team we know all about it and w/ the individual versatility of my team, we where capable of constructing one that can bypass it..
With the K-nite armor and specialzed staff it is within his reach to defeat a Sundipped Superman..
http://img283.imageshack.us/my.php?...008p00067ol.jpg
Unions quite capable of similar feats..
http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?...union405um8.jpg
http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?...union414nw2.jpg
Here's slagging w/magestic H2h

Originally posted by King KAM

Without the charge i might have been willing to give Roldz and Arana the victory for that fight, but a charged up Superman just operates tooo fast.

It really doesnt matter in how fast Sundipped Superman operate since there's a cap on speed and it is within Union range of reflex the cap is..
I see Union having a bigger advantage against this fight 1st the armor k-rad that union wears, he can also increase the rad level of this armor greatly slowing/decreasing Supermans speed/strength, 2nd the specialized bio-field staff that bypasses Supes bio-field greatly decreasing his durability..

Vulcans is not going up against SBlue but rather SS.. His not winning against him..

My Artwork

Last edited by Digi on Jan 9th, 2007 at 06:19 AM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 02:06 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by batdude123
Kam, this is NOT Evangel's tourney. Please keep posts like these out of this match. That's the reason there's a poll at the top. Discuss w/e you want in the DISCUSSION thread.

Thanks.
well goddamn, dont gotta get your panties in a bunch. how and the hell was i supposed to know??? shit.....

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 06:46 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote