KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Emma Frost Respect Thread

Emma Frost Respect Thread
Started by: Charlotte DeBel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Respect Emma Frost

The blonde (but sadly enough is a dyed one, but so is Psylocke) mastermind of the X-Men.
One of the sexiest X-Women ever...
Deadly mind powers and the body to die for...

She definitely deserves some respect- and not only for being sexy *****- she's definitely IS a sexy *****...

But let's look at some of her feats...

Crowd Control
Rendering herself and her students invicible to the people at the airport via telepathy
(please log in to view the image)

Some crowd control at downtown (making large group of people do not notice a huge monster)

Basically teaching the same feat to Rachel Summers via telepathy

Energy Projection
The lightning made of pure psionic energy

Throwing Shadowcat away with basically the same thing

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 07:38 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 07:49 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Diamond form
Showing nice resistance to fire as well as some degree of superstrength

Cracking a wall with her diamond fist

She doesn't need to drink while she's diamond

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 07:56 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Mental projection
Creates a mental duplicate of herself

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 07:59 PM
ExodusCloak

Oh no ...you beat me to it...after 5 months(Actually I think it's a whole year) of accumulating scans, planning and collecting huge bios and irrelevant interviews/1980's information...and such...ugh...I think I'll go sulk now...my life is ruined....sad Should have got off my lazy butt sooner...but to be fair I was waiting for one more bio to come my way...
Anyway...at least someone started...it...*sigh* tommorrows going to be one crappy day. I'm going to go and hang my head in shame...

I really should start seeing a psychiatrist....

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Jan 28th, 2007 at 11:14 PM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 11:00 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Oh well screw the other bios...I'll post this and then live in denial for the rest of my life....

Welcome to the Emma Frost Respect Thread. The title speaks for itself. Emma is a powerful psi in her own right...but that's completely off the point. The most important reason behind the birth of this particular thread is so we all can appreciate the three dimensional character that is Emma Frost. A character with such flare and personality, such wit and finesse. A character who has many faces, the callous White Queen as a opposed to the caring teacher.

In this thread I'll try to balance out her feats meaning that you'll see her getting owned in quite a few scans. But that only adds a sense of balance and realism to the character itself. She's not overpowered so if you're looking for flashy feats I suggest looking elsewhere, however she is still extremely gifted, creative and skilled when it comes to her powers. An extremely diverse and deep characterisation allows her to stand out from the rest of the crowd. On first-impression she comes across as this flawless being but dig deeper and you'll find one of the most screwed up souls to ever grace the corners of an X-Men comic. When it comes down to it her ethos is far more practical then Xavier's Dream or Magnetos Realistic approach to mutant/human coexistence. Her morals or lack of them allows her to take Xavier's dream to the next level...this balanced by her boyfriend Scott Summers good nature allows for an efficient, realistic and practical approach to the running of the Xavier Institute.

For all of you who don't know who Emma is...we'll now is your chance...meet the former White Queen of the Hellfire Club, current Headmistress and co-leader of the X-Men Emma Grace Frost.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 11:21 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

I'll post more probably next month....what can I say..I'm distraught here....it'll take a while to get over. I was also planning on adding her entire mini-series...to this thread(Already had half of it scanned)...but I don't think I feel up to it anymore.

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Jan 28th, 2007 at 11:27 PM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 11:21 PM
Brian Oswald

no! post some scans mad

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 12:16 AM
Brian Oswald is currently offline Click here to Send Brian Oswald a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Oswald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
[b][center]I was also planning on adding her entire mini-series...to this thread(Already had half of it scanned)...but I don't think I feel up to it anymore.

My dear sweet Emma loving friend exodus cloak dont be distraught and disheartened you can still make our beautiful Emma proud (not to mention me stick out tongue ) by adding your wonderful bounty of scans to this delightful Emma Forst Respect thread.

Make Emma Proud! big grin

p.s I really want to see all that stuff you put together yes

"In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 02:04 AM
Ryonslaught is currently offline Click here to Send Ryonslaught a Private Message Find more posts by Ryonslaught Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Well, the one who's really lazy there is me... maybe

The English version of the first Russian site dedicated to Emma Frost which belongs to me... but shame on me, I was REALLY lazy about updating it
http://www.emmafrost.narod.ru/English/enhome.htm

And there (reviews are in Russian and scans are in English) you can download the whole Emma's miniseries (click on cover picture to download)... Warning- this is the Russian hosting so it may appear somewhat slow to you)
http://www.emmafrost.narod.ru/downloads/comics.htm

RIP Fluffy

Last edited by Charlotte DeBel on Jan 29th, 2007 at 06:36 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 06:33 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Show must go on

Emma is calming down berserk Beast and berserk Wolverine

From her mini- young Emma's owning Astrid Bloom

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 06:46 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

The next feat was demonstrated by Jean- but it all was while Jean's mind posessed Emma's body. It is sometimes used in discussions about the latent telekinesis of our "the nicest of the nice"- Emma Grace Frost

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 06:51 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Blocking Marta Johanson's brain (to prevent it from mindcontlolling her and Scott) and translating her own pain to some guards

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 07:00 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Gives to Scott some mental protection

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 07:02 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

And speaking about owning Frost...
Emma as an unsuccessful Phoenix host gets owned by Jean... well, Phoenix is not for her

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 07:07 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Creating an illusion of herself to trick Sauron

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 07:11 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Some skills in creating devices that operate with mental powers- a hallucinator for Firestar

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 07:17 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Some hand-to-hand skills demonstrated by powerless Emma

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 07:25 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Blocking Marta Johanson's brain (to prevent it from mindcontlolling her and Scott) and translating her own pain to some guards

Of course there should be projecting and not translating embarrasment I'm sorry for my bad English embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 08:14 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Telepathically navigating Banshee at St.Louis (it must be really hard to concentrate with all that screaming)

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 08:36 AM