KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » You Will Respect Charles Xavier

You Will Respect Charles Xavier
Started by: B dot Rob

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

You Will Respect Charles Xavier

Okay so because no one on this board has made one I said what the **** Erik has one but Charles doesn't?

I'll start with the Ultimate X-Men because there are a LOT less Ultimate X-Men issues then there are 616 and I'll try to hit the few appearances he had in Ultimate Spidey too.

I LOVE ME SOME ME Professor X respect thread

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 03:12 AM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Re: You Will Respect Charles Xavier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Okay so because no one on this board has made one I said what the **** Erik has one but Charles doesn't?

I'll start with the Ultimate X-Men because there are a LOT less Ultimate X-Men issues then there are 616 and I'll try to hit the few appearances he had in Ultimate Spidey too.

Why?
He's bald and can't go down the stairs......

Plus, he's currently being retconned into a major dickwad. He gets no love from me.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 03:17 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

The one big difference between Ulti Charles and 616 Charles is that Ulti Charles is a LOT less of a um saint (he puts up a front but often slips up though nobody catches it :/ ). Oh and Ult Charles also has pretty good Teke too (which will be shown later in the thread).

Okay I'm joking but apparently Charles doesn't read books anymore
(please log in to view the image)

HAY I LIKE DICKWEED CHARLES

Oh and I wouldn't say Charles is a dickweed more or less Emma Frost, being the evil ***** that she is, is manipulating the X-men into disliking him so she can take over the world or something.

Okay I'm full of shit.

Last edited by Moses Morrison on Aug 27th, 2006 at 03:24 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 03:20 AM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here we have Charles giving a mental warning to the entire DC area

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7345/likes2oc2.jpg

And here we have Charles effortlessly splitting a car in two with his TK

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/6830/likes3aj2.jpg

And lastly we have Charles vs Magneto (what pisses me off is that Quicksilver had to remove of Mags helmet instead of Charles who could have easily done it with his TK also note Mags is supposed to have legendary willpower and Charles just skull ****s his ass like it's nothing not to mention IMO Ultimate Mags > 616 Mags but maybe that's just the ownage of the Ultimates talking)

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/1455/likes4hb6.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4364/likes5oo4.jpg

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1662/likes6oc1.jpg

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4979/likes7kt3.jpg

The most hip hop part of the fight? Charles didn't really kill Mags he just mind raped everyone who saw the fight into thinking he did including Maggie himself

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 03:51 AM
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jean Grey explains how the X-Men remain incognito

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 03:57 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Erik is cooler.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:09 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup here's X admitting he never killed Maggie

quite an insane feat when you think about it, not even Jean Grey (who's one of the world's top telepaths) detected the LIES

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:16 AM
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by batdude123
Erik is cooler.

Can Erik make Charles do the macarena in a school girl outift infront of the homo-sapians wink

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:17 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by B dot Rob
Can Erik make Charles do the macarena in a school girl outift infront of the homo-sapians wink

No, but he can hold his own in a telepathic battle against him through sheer force of will even WITHOUT his telepathic shields up, AND the fact that Xavier caught Erik unaware from bed!

http://img197.imageshack.us/my.php?...lyagainstx1.jpg

wink

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:20 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Bam! Bi'tch goes down. wink

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:32 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Edit.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:32 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by xmarksthespot

I just showed a scan that pretty much contradicts that. smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:33 AM
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Charlie is quite the observant mutie and he has heart awwwwwww @ the cheezy dialogue at the end.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4356/z1nx4.jpg

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/2483/z2fx4.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7125/z3jz3.jpg

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:34 AM
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, but he can hold his own in a telepathic battle against him through sheer force of will even WITHOUT his telepathic shields up, AND the fact that Xavier caught Erik unaware from bed!

http://img197.imageshack.us/my.php?...lyagainstx1.jpg

wink

The most hip hop part of that scan? Xavier PIERCING through Magneto's helmet like it's nothing (or was that particular helmet not a telepath blocker it's soooo hard to keep up with X-Men issues).

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:36 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

I just showed a scan that pretty much contradicts that. smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:37 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Is Xavier using Cerebro? laughing

Not to mention Erik didn't have his helmet on, nor did he have his shields up.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:41 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

laughing

That's about as logical as saying that it was just a matter of Magneto giving Charles an aneurysm in his brain. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:42 AM
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've always been a firm believer in that Charles always telepathically feeds Slim all his battle strategies and this only helps

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1548/z1fc0.jpg

(incase you didn't notice I'm actually posting the scans as I'm rereading through the issues -mostly because everyone's in College and I'm bored on a Saturday night sad - so I'll probably make another topic with everything in order or something).

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:43 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

No Xavier's in an exoskeleton that's allowing him to walk, (it looks nothing like Cerebro huh ) while putting him under a large amount of mental strain and hindering his telepathic abilities. Often wondered if you actually read the arcs from which your scanned feats are from. erm

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:43 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

No Xavier's in an exoskeleton that's allowing him to walk, (it looks nothing like Cerebro huh ) while putting him under a large amount of mental strain and hindering his telepathic abilities. Often wondered if you actually read the arcs from which your scanned feats are from. erm

Fine, but Erik's mind was left completely unprotected. He never leave's himself that vulnerable.

And yes, I do read Magneto's comics, and have read the comics in MOST of them. erm

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:45 AM