KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » What do You want in the POTC forum?

What do You want in the POTC forum?
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

What do You want in the POTC forum?

So, in an attempt to make things more interesting, I'm going to make this thread where we all can brainstorm for ideas and activites to do in the POTC forum. So what ideas do you have to make this forum more active? The discussion threads are great, you all have a lot of insights. So that's defaintly a plus. But what else?

We could do a sort of monthly debate on a topic or something.

Ideas are welcomed! wink

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 05:20 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

A thing where you have to join to read posts ??

Also..um..maybe a themed background like I saw in the Star Wars one laughing out loud
big fat Jack Sparro...and even Lizzie background laughing out loud
you can keep the whelp out of it if ya wnt lol

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 05:24 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LovelyOne
A thing where you have to join to read posts ??

Also..um..maybe a themed background like I saw in the Star Wars one laughing out loud
big fat Jack Sparro...and even Lizzie background laughing out loud
you can keep the whelp out of it if ya wnt lol

ooh a theme/skin is a little outside my reach, HOWEVER, I've messed around with coding and such (since I have my own site) so I might be able to ask Raz if he or I could make something. Good idea.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 05:29 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

LOL keep the whelp out. I think that is a good idea. At this time my brain is not fully working so I don't have any interesting ideal. But as soon as I think of a good one I will definitely post it.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 05:31 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

MayBe We CaN Have LiKe CoNtesTs And stuff...like u (MoD) choose a POTC character to draw and then we all enter our drawings and then u choose the winner...or we can have like a trivia game or something....I dont know just babbling!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 05:35 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

yes that sounds like a really good idea.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 05:37 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

OHH a drawing contest!! awesome! I'd do that!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 05:38 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

YaY I'M Glad u Likeded My IdeA!!! smile

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 05:42 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Originally posted by PirateDiva
MayBe We CaN Have LiKe CoNtesTs And stuff...like u (MoD) choose a POTC character to draw and then we all enter our drawings and then u choose the winner...or we can have like a trivia game or something....I dont know just babbling!!

I like this idea as well. We could also have a (small) essay contest (like a paragraph long) on a topic for all those who can't draw. We could have deadline date, and I could makea rubric that I score you all on and the person(s) with the most points win.

I could even make a banner for the winner. oooh, good idea PirateDiva!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 07:23 AM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

oh this is a good idea thank you for letting us brainstorm stuff. I really like the trivia idea cause we can see how much we know about the characters and the movie and we'll get to know the things we don't. good ideas

Freedom...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 12:10 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

I'll think of something at school today. But I love ALL the ideas so far.

*thinks*

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 12:50 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Ok,idea.

For us video makers,we could have a contest. The ones who can't make a vid give us a list of what they want.You(the Mod)chose one from that list and we make a vid about that idea.

EX: Sparrabeth- Love and Attraction
we would have to do a Sparrabeth with the song 'Love and Atrraction'.

Of coarse there would have to be a deadline.

Last edited by Nanami_XIV on Nov 2nd, 2006 at 01:33 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 01:25 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

you guys this is great!! I like the idea of Trivia as well I think that would be really fun

I like the drawing contest idea, but I only draw stick people so I wont be entering laughing laughing

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 01:47 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

We could have like a um...Pirate phrase of the day for example like today can be like Savvy or Bugger. something stupid like that lol. Im gonna write my ideas in a different paper lol

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 07:04 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I have no ideas lol

Contests sound fun though!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 07:09 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

we could have a potc forum member of the week. I dunno lol

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 07:10 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

when i was in 5th grade my bus driver would pick a rider of the week every week!

that was based on good behavior though.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 07:13 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
we could have a potc forum member of the week. I dunno lol

thats a cool idea!!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 07:20 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
We could have like a um...Pirate phrase of the day for example like today can be like Savvy or Bugger. something stupid like that lol. Im gonna write my ideas in a different paper lol

really like that idea

Freedom...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 07:24 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

yeah I guess is not half bad lol. BUt we have to choose why that member is that potc forum member of the week lol

Like maybe good behavior, the one with the most theories or rather better theories. SOmething like that.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 07:27 PM