KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rune King Thor vs Team Magic

Rune King Thor vs Team Magic
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Rune King Thor vs Team Magic

Rune King Thor

vs

Dr. Strange, Dr. Doom, Shaman, and Talisman

Team gets 15 min prep.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Last edited by Starscream M on Feb 1st, 2010 at 04:57 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 04:53 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

15 minutes won't be enough.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 05:10 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redninjas
Restricted

Account Restricted

team in a huge stomp its a spite against thor

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 06:24 PM
redninjas is currently offline Click here to Send redninjas a Private Message Find more posts by redninjas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

15 min prep for Doom = Time machine

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 06:35 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
15 min prep for Doom = Time machine
Eh DOOm just got owned by current Thor twice in 1 meeting. King Thor had so great time control Rune King Thor would own Doom and his time machine.

Dr. strange is a shadow of what he used to be i think the team needs more prep time for this one.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 06:43 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Magic tends not to be the best thing to use against Thor to begin with.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 06:43 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by DarkOdin
Eh DOOm just got owned by current Thor twice in 1 meeting. King Thor had so great time control Rune King Thor would own Doom and his time machine.

Dr. strange is a shadow of what he used to be i think the team needs more prep time for this one.

Yeah Doom focused his attack with his Destroyer Armour. And soldiers. He bluffed.

RT FTW

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 06:47 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
khazra

Talisman has a spell which totally nullifies magic IIRC. No reason it shouldnt work on thor....

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 06:51 PM
khazra is currently offline Click here to Send khazra a Private Message Find more posts by khazra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by quanchi112

Word.

RKThor just craps all over the team.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 10:22 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Team if its classic Strange.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 10:27 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by khazra
Talisman has a spell which totally nullifies magic IIRC. No reason it shouldnt work on thor....
it might work but has the spell work on someone over skyfather level and if it does Thor still has the odinpower and mjolnir to deal with

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 12:00 AM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Word.

RKThor just craps all over the team.
He could turn their heads to pooh.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 12:06 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Eh DOOm just got owned by current Thor twice in 1 meeting.

I haven't read the comic, but I'm going to disagree with you.

Wasn't the first fight a Doombot?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 12:30 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by Mindset
I haven't read the comic, but I'm going to disagree with you.

everything points to it being the real Doom. All the Doom bot were conneted to a power source except the one tha tran away from Thor. considering this was current Thor "no odinpower that beat Doom in a modified destroyer armor "i guessing it was weaker then the Odin version but thats just my 2 cents"
RKT would trash him

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 04:52 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by quanchi112

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 04:54 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasper Gutman

Considering that Loki was baffled and quite subdued when he first witnessed rune magic and was helpless against RKT. I see a classic Dr. Strange being treated the same way. Strange is only master of earth based magic after all.

RKT stomps this crew. Team's best use of the 15 minutes is to get out of Dodge or find sanctuary with some other skyfather or higher power.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 06:38 AM
Kasper Gutman is currently offline Click here to Send Kasper Gutman a Private Message Find more posts by Kasper Gutman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by batdude123
This smiley perplexes me.
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Considering that Loki was baffled and quite subdued when he first witnessed rune magic and was helpless against RKT. I see a classic Dr. Strange being treated the same way. Strange is only master of earth based magic after all.

RKT stomps this crew. Team's best use of the 15 minutes is to get out of Dodge or find sanctuary with some other skyfather or higher power.
Strange was also shocked when Thanos stopped Thor for the moment. I think Strange is capable of great things and only going by these showings is short sighted, but Rune magic is just too much for him let alone giving him half an episode of the simpsons to prepare for him.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 06:56 AM
redninjas
Restricted

Account Restricted

team with a huge stomp they are too much for thor and his fanboys

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 09:17 AM
redninjas is currently offline Click here to Send redninjas a Private Message Find more posts by redninjas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

[QUOTE=12490678]Originally posted by Mindset
[B]I haven't read the comic, but I'm going to disagree with you.

Yes it was, and the only reason why Thor survived Doom's assault was because Balder interfered.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 09:27 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by redninjas
team with a huge stomp they are too much for thor and his fanboys

Care to explain?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 04:43 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote