KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Happy Deathly Hallows'eve

Happy Deathly Hallows'eve
Started by: starwarsfreak34

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starwarsfreak34
Grand Admiral

Question Happy Deathly Hallows'eve

um, this is just a random thought- and i dont know if any1 else has considered it, but since Harry has stated that he's not planning on returning to Hogwarts in DH - though it wouldnt be HP without it - this might mean that DH wont transpire over the course of a full academic year. I doubt there is much JK could do to cover an entire year if Harry doesnt go back, so my bet is that DH is so called because the story ENDS on Halloween (when it all began - for Harry at least) - think about it, the deadly (Deathly) night on Halloween when Harry Potter vanquished Lord Voldemort for ever!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 11:15 AM
starwarsfreak34 is currently offline Click here to Send starwarsfreak34 a Private Message Find more posts by starwarsfreak34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Interesting theory yo have got here, lets see. Any way, it would be interesting once the book is out and read by most of us, to go back and read all the theories we managed to come up with in the phase of waiting ...

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 11:53 AM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starwarsfreak34
um, this is just a random thought- and i dont know if any1 else has considered it, but since Harry has stated that he's not planning on returning to Hogwarts in DH - though it wouldnt be HP without it - this might mean that DH wont transpire over the course of a full academic year. I doubt there is much JK could do to cover an entire year if Harry doesnt go back, so my bet is that DH is so called because the story ENDS on Halloween (when it all began - for Harry at least) - think about it, the deadly (Deathly) night on Halloween when Harry Potter vanquished Lord Voldemort for ever!
I've thought about this many times and am still quirreling about it in my mind. I'd like to see another book after this but I don't think it would matter much. If it does end on Halloween it probably means Harry will die.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 03:56 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

If it does end on Halloween, it had better the one that would fall on his eighth year in Hogwarts- if they had eight years.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 10:17 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote