KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Zeus destroyed the Hulk and I loved it !!!!

Zeus destroyed the Hulk and I loved it !!!!
Started by: mjolnirfromasga

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mjolnirfromasga

Zeus destroyed the Hulk and I loved it !!!!

Never in the history of Marvel Comics has the name Zeus been mentioned and feared!!!!!
I have been waiting for the overpowered hulk to be firmly put in his place and it happened, thank you Zeus....you have my total and utter respect.
Frankly, the hulk has become boring, how can a hero have no weaknesses. Its absurd and turns many comic lovers off.
Zeus pummelled him into next week. That comic is a collectors item and is already increasing in value, everybody wants this comic.
All hail Zeus....king of the olmpians

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 05:33 PM
mjolnirfromasga is currently offline Click here to Send mjolnirfromasga a Private Message Find more posts by mjolnirfromasga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devron87

Re: Zeus destroyed the Hulk and I loved it !!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mjolnirfromasga
Never in the history of Marvel Comics has the name Zeus been mentioned and feared!!!!!
I have been waiting for the overpowered hulk to be firmly put in his place and it happened, thank you Zeus....you have my total and utter respect.
Frankly, the hulk has become boring, how can a hero have no weaknesses. Its absurd and turns many comic lovers off.
Zeus pummelled him into next week. That comic is a collectors item and is already increasing in value, everybody wants this comic.

I know some peoples hate the Hulk to death,but it's the Respect thread section here,you need to Respect the character,and this Haters Thread need to be closed as well..........

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 05:56 PM
Devron87 is currently offline Click here to Send Devron87 a Private Message Find more posts by Devron87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

This doesnt belong here.. But you have a point...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 07:02 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

Originally posted by mjolnirfromasga

I know right no one wants a boringcvharacter especially how some would say he has no weaknesses I guess that's why superman still sells and features in several spin off's eek!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 08:06 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Where's the respect?

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 09:37 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

OK; Zeus has his respect thread with the events put in there. No need to stir up a flaming war with threads like these. (Those Hulk fans can be psychos...)

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 10:42 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

This doesn't belong here mad

Having said that... thumb up evil face

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 03:43 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heavenly king
The End of All

ahahahahaha!!! Zeus did a great job on beating up the hulk.. oh yes i love it as well

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 11:44 AM
Heavenly king is currently offline Click here to Send Heavenly king a Private Message Find more posts by Heavenly king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Black

pics?

What book?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 06:28 PM
Solidus Black is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Black a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Solidus Black
pics?

What book?

Incredible Hulks #622

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 09:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I liked where Zeus punched him and Hulk said AAAHG!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 10:45 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
I know right no one wants a boringcvharacter especially how some would say he has no weaknesses I guess that's why superman still sells and features in several spin off's eek!

i can't tell if that's sarcasm or stupidity.

either way, wrong forum.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 10:46 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Zeus f*cked the Hulk up so bad, it's an ongoing plot point in his book.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Mar 10th, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 10:51 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

What the hell is Hulk puking up in that panel?

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 11:35 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

His pride.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 11:53 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Yeah Marvel had to make Zeus pwn Hulk. Hercules should have been doing this foe years, but they forget he's a god and Hulk can get hurt by spears..... Its finally good they did this though, espcially right when they start returning Thor to his classic levels, He isn't yet, but some of his feats are coming close to it. Yeah Hulk deserved this. By the way Zeus got mad respect back in the day when he fought Thor for months or when he pwned the Avengers

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 07:05 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zeus owned him so bad. Did he actually stomp WWH?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 06:10 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I liked where Zeus punched him and Hulk said AAAHG!

You clown.

He clearly said AAAGH!

Gucci Mane corrupting your reading abilities.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 06:24 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GRIMNIR

I liked the part on page 1 where it said

All characters appearing in this work of PIS are fictitious.
Any resemblance to real comic book characters, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 06:29 AM
GRIMNIR is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMNIR a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

Originally posted by -Pr-
i can't tell if that's sarcasm or stupidity.

either way, wrong forum.

sarcasm

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 06:09 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote