KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » VCD movie help part 2 Please Help!!!!

VCD movie help part 2 Please Help!!!!
Started by: busters mum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
busters mum

VCD movie help part 2 Please Help!!!!

To update my last message I actually want to be able to take pictures from my vcd disc and keep them in my computer or print them. I seem to be able to get them to paint but then they disappear. they only print out as a black screen. What can I do.... Please help!!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:55 AM
busters mum is currently offline Click here to Send busters mum a Private Message Find more posts by busters mum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: VCD movie help part 2 Please Help!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by busters mum
To update my last message I actually want to be able to take pictures from my vcd disc and keep them in my computer or print them. I seem to be able to get them to paint but then they disappear. they only print out as a black screen. What can I do.... Please help!!

i can do some research

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 10:29 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
busters mum

That would be great! It has been the biggest problem since my old computer died. I have all these photo's, movies etc on dvd but cannot access them to use them in anything else.

Let me know how you go!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 10:37 PM
busters mum is currently offline Click here to Send busters mum a Private Message Find more posts by busters mum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
busters mum

Sorry I mean they're saved in vcd format not dvd.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 10:47 PM