KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Saturday Night Live

Saturday Night Live
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Saturday Night Live

It is a quarter to 1 here in Minnesota. Mywi and Morning Glory are going to bed. Dammit.

But I still wanna play. Anyone wanna talk? Where'd Backfire go?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 06:42 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Technically, it'd be Sunday Morning Live.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 06:43 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

I got a few hours to spare online...I got....like 3 hours before my bf is off work and I get to see him so...HIYAS!

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
Technically, it'd be Sunday Morning Live.

Well, whatever. Thank you for making me feel stupid. sad

4 8 15 16 23 42

ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Originally posted by TigerEyes
I got a few hours to spare online...I got....like 3 hours before my bf is off work and I get to see him so...HIYAS!

cool

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 06:44 AM
Gooberette

It's only a quarter to 11 in Vegas.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 06:44 AM
Gooberette is currently offline Click here to Send Gooberette a Private Message Find more posts by Gooberette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Originally posted by harleywindu
It's only a quarter to 11 in Vegas.

"Vegas, baby, VEGASSS!!!!!!"

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 06:46 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

10 to 11 in VICTORIA! I live in the most boring city EVER! actually my city is known for parlement of bc and old lady places....

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 06:47 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

10 to 11 in VICTORIA! I live in the most boring city EVER! actually my city is known for parlement of bc and old lady places....

Is it true Canadians don't lock their doors? confused

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 06:48 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Originally posted by ToMacco
Is it true Canadians don't lock their doors? confused
haha depends where you live...in victoria we do only cuz otherwise random university kids try and pass out in your living room but where my dad lives in Vancouver if you didn't you'd get shot in your sleep....so....but in small towns where relatives live none of my family does!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 06:51 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

haha depends where you live...in victoria we do only cuz otherwise random university kids try and pass out in your living room but where my dad lives in Vancouver if you didn't you'd get shot in your sleep....so....but in small towns where relatives live none of my family does!

laughing out loud I would laugh my ass off if I woke up and there was a passed out college kid in my living room.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 06:59 AM
Gooberette

"Vegas, baby, VEGASSS!!!!!!"

Yes Vegas, well actually Logandale right now, but usually Vegas and still same time.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 06:59 AM
Gooberette is currently offline Click here to Send Gooberette a Private Message Find more posts by Gooberette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

laughing out loud I would laugh my ass off if I woke up and there was a passed out college kid in my living room.
it's happened once...and it was scary..cuz i woke up adn went to sit on the couch adn this guy who actually lives down the street was on my couch...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 07:00 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Originally posted by harleywindu
Yes Vegas, well actually Logandale right now, but usually Vegas and still same time.

When I was 8 years old, I went to Vegas with my family. I couldn't go anywhere without some huge bouncer yelling at me. God, I was scared. sad

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 07:01 AM
Gooberette

When I was 8 years old, I went to Vegas with my family. I couldn't go anywhere without some huge bouncer yelling at me. God, I was scared. sad

I don't go on the strip very often. I live in the better part of Vegas. It scares me here to. I would much rather live in Logandale where Ken lives.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 07:03 AM
guy222
With my gal

Re: Saturday Night Live

It is a quarter to 1 here in Minnesota. Mywi and Morning Glory are going to bed. Dammit.

11:03 in Los Angeles

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 07:04 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

it's happened once...and it was scary..cuz i woke up adn went to sit on the couch adn this guy who actually lives down the street was on my couch...

Did you make the dude breakfast?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 07:06 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Did you make the dude breakfast?
nah he woke up adn freaked out and ran out...it was kinda funny! but we started locking our doors after that...and now the univeristy guy pass out on our lawn

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 07:07 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

nah he woke up adn freaked out and ran out...it was kinda funny! but we started locking our doors after that...and now the univeristy guy pass out on our lawn

crazy drunken canadian youth.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 07:10 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Re: Saturday Night Live

I'm right here dude!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 07:11 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote