KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What's it like to be White person?

What's it like to be White person?
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

What's it like to be White person?

Seriously...I'd like to know with all jokes aside.

Attachment: f-spot-question-mark.png
This has been downloaded 353 time(s).

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:15 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

You would write the name of this thread as "What's it like to be a White person?" jk Sorry I couldn't resist that one.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:38 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

What's it ... like? Okay, I suppose. I really don't have any basis foir comparrison.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:43 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

AWESOME!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:44 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

I would have to know what it is like to be a black person before I could tell you what it is like to be a what person.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:46 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm all privileged and shit, yo.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:46 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)
on a
(please log in to view the image)

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:59 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

^ What? Have I been missing out?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 03:05 PM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Jaden, you forgot to mention those Klan rallies we're all required to attend.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 03:07 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by botankus
Jaden, you forgot to mention those Klan rallies we're all required to attend.

ah yeah *chuckle*...who could forget them...good times good times

and you that time with that pig mask on, chasing that honky round the town square with a blunderbuss in your hand

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 03:10 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Good times, good times. I'm sorry I had to close the barn door on your when I finally got Cousin Sharlene up in the haystack.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 03:16 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by botankus
Good times, good times. I'm sorry I had to close the barn door on your when I finally got Cousin Sharlene up in the haystack.

think nothing of it...she sure was a doozie

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 03:32 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: What's it like to be White person?

Originally posted by FistOfThe North

a question like that + "all jokes aside" = no discussion

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 03:35 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

-Being silly enough to listen to hip hop and get absorbed by the hip pop culture when it's mostly directed against white people.

-Telling others to adopt democracy, or force them into it.

-Not having the physical aptitude to dance brilliantly or to win 100m races.

-Getting sunburn.

-Being able to get into government.

-Being able to choose what fashion path, style path we want. White people dress in every style. Let's face it you don't see a black men dressing like goths and listening to Heavy Metal and Punk. However you do see white people dressing as "bad boys from the ghetto"

That's all I can think of right now...

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 05:31 PM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Dirty Vader
-Being silly enough to listen to hip hop and get absorbed by the hip pop culture when it's mostly directed against white people.

-Getting sunburn.

-Being able to choose what fashion path, style path we want. White people dress in every style. Let's face it you don't see a black men dressing like goths and listening to Heavy Metal and Punk. However you do see white people dressing as "bad boys from the ghetto"

All that really but...Black people get sunburnt...and really bad.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:01 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
docb77
Thinker

Socio-econonomically the only downside is that we don't get access to as many scholarships and grants as minorities. Quota systems work against us.

Although, I've heard that in less than 50 years we'll be a minority in this country too. raver

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:04 PM
docb77 is currently offline Click here to Send docb77 a Private Message Find more posts by docb77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

The government will find a way to kill off the excess...not that it matters, white people will still dominate the upper classes...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:07 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Originally posted by Dirty Vader

-Getting sunburn.

I saw a black guy dressed as a goth in a club (that played Heavy Metal, Rock etc.).

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:14 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

racists should not be allowed to post threads

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:18 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

White people don't get arrested for driving Jaguars!

Originally posted by PVS
racists should not be allowed to post threads

Neither should the people who try to limit others freedom of expression and opinion...nazi

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:21 PM