KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Wow................

Wow................
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow................

my dad just called me. a guy i have known for 20 years died. he went to the doctor, and they told him he had stomach cancer. he died a week later, which was yesterday. it was a wake up call for me. i totally dont take care of myself. i smoke, i eat crappy food and ocasionally drink. i vowed that on my birthday (june9) i am gonna make some serious changes. death could be right around the corner and we dont even know it.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 11:42 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

awww, I'm sorry to hear about friend....and yes it would be a good idea to make some changes...and you should try to stop smoking. my grandpa got lung cancer because he smoked.....its not a good thing sad

Old Post May 30th, 2004 11:44 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

uh, interesting... drinkingis fine, smokign will kill you much faster... now im confuised.... confused

Old Post May 30th, 2004 11:44 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i was stupid for starting to smoke. thats gonna be the first thing, quit smoking. then, when i am over the addiction, i will work on my diet.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 11:46 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

quote:
Originally posted by raven guardia
awww, I'm sorry to hear about friend....and yes it would be a good idea to make some changes...and you should try to stop smoking. my grandpa got lung cancer because he smoked.....its not a good thing sad

yes my grampa smoked to, but he died from more than just that...he died from like 20 different things messed

go to the doctor regularly too! my grampa didnt go to the doc for 5 years straight, and by then it was to late to help his cancer, so go to the doctor, doctors are good

sorry about your friend to rj sad

Old Post May 30th, 2004 11:47 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

rogue u smoke? bad thing to do...drinkings fine...look at the french...but yeah, quit smokin if u wanna make a change...oh, n ur bday is 6 days after mine, cept ur like more than 10 years older...

Old Post May 30th, 2004 11:47 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

everyone seems to notice how old i am. is that a bad thing?

Old Post May 30th, 2004 11:49 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

i didnt notice...well, i knew you were...i forgot how old..but i dont care confused

Old Post May 30th, 2004 11:51 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post May 30th, 2004 11:51 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

sad sorry to hear about your friend

smile do you wanna hug shifty

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 30th, 2004 11:52 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

quote:
Originally posted by @ngel

yeah, i knew that smile

Old Post May 30th, 2004 11:54 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

of course you did happy

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 31st, 2004 12:11 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

you are only as old as you feel. i really dont feel 33.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 12:14 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

OMG

RJ your birthday is 6 9

shifty

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 31st, 2004 12:15 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 31st, 2004 12:16 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

tease.... big grin

Old Post May 31st, 2004 12:17 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

lol

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 31st, 2004 12:17 AM
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

how much smokes do you light a day, i light one, just one, everynight..as 4 drinking, just don't drive home buzz , or in your newer case, don't ride without a BIKE helmet.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 12:18 AM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

dont smoke at all no it will only gte worse! quit now!!

Old Post May 31st, 2004 12:22 AM
Krabs55

sry about your friend RJ...we had some really bad crap happen at my high school...two high school freshman died and my sister knew one of them .....it was bad !

Old Post May 31st, 2004 12:28 AM
Krabs55 is currently offline Click here to Send Krabs55 a Private Message Find more posts by Krabs55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote