KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Heihachi Mishima vs Terry Bogard

Heihachi Mishima vs Terry Bogard
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Heihachi Mishima vs Terry Bogard

The King of Iron Fist versus the Wild Wolf in a cage match. This should be interesting.

Please note that Heihachi is dressed in his hakama, just to irritate Terry.

Each person is at their peak.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 10:47 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Err, Terry runs away scared sh!tless that Heihachi will attempt the Stinkface, therefore Hachi wins by Default.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 11:10 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL @ DSZ
Heihachi: *walks down the isle* lets see what you got!
Terry: too bad i can't say that to you....dude...MAI has more clothes on than you!

as for the fight, like ore-sama says on ore-sama's site:

quote:
Heihachi VS Terry: the old fart is stronger than our favorite blond fighter and more experienced. I see this fight go similar to Geese versus Terry…and then end the same way too. Plus the guy is slower than Geese and that basically means trouble considering how fast and powerful Terry is. However, keep in mind that Heihachi survived the huge, enormous blast of Hon-maru explosion so I don’t think Terry’s power-geyser will be enough…but then again he did get KO’d by a single move by Devil. Hmmm…I guess after a long, gory fight I see Heihachi pushing Terry far enough for him to use his most powerful SDM—the power-stream SDM. Terry wins by KO.

~Sado-sama

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 04:54 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
Heihachi: *walks down the isle* lets see what you got!
Terry: too bad i can't say that to you....dude...MAI has more clothes on than you!

I said that Heihachi has the hakama costume on, not the diaper. I like the hakama costume better. Plus, it pisses off Terry.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 05:11 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh.... embarrasment
same difference smile

~Sado-sama

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 05:18 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Terry wins. sad Boooooooooooo!!!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:25 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

YAAAAAAAAAAY!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:00 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing I honestly wasn't expecting that mane

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:30 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing I honestly wasn't expecting that mane

I love being full of suprises Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:58 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote