KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » The Halo Movie

The Halo Movie
Started by: LORD JLRTENJAC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Miffed The Halo Movie

OK, I searched and everything but didn't find any similar thread.

Anyway, rumor has it that the Halo movie is FINALLY in production, being FULLY funded by none other than Bill Gates himself. Anyway I have also heard that there is already a trailer for it, and it covers the ENTIRE halo series (Starting from 3 days before the fall of reach all the way to the end of Halo 3).

Now any of you who still thinks tis is going to be a normal length movie... well you are sadly mistaken. It's going to be 5 hours long! Obviousally there will be an intermission added. smile It'll be cool. stick out tongue

Old Post May 9th, 2007 01:08 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I highly doubt it'll be 5 hours long.

And is PJ bstill directing it, or did he lose the rights?

Old Post May 9th, 2007 01:48 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doan_m

Peter Jackson better damn well be still holding the rights to make that damned movie. He is just too damned good at making adaptations. And I seriously doubt it will be a single 5 hour sitting. But before I further write on i would rather wish to see the link of the article which actually says these things.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 02:36 AM
doan_m is currently offline Click here to Send doan_m a Private Message Find more posts by doan_m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Not sure how this movie is going to be like.In the past movies base on video games get bomb pretty bad.I gues we wil have to wait and see!jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 02:38 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, the appearence of MC can also really make or brake this movie. ALso, they could add a "gasp" love intrest!

Oh yeah... Cortana and MC.. steamy mental butsekz...

Old Post May 9th, 2007 05:25 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

The horror of it all!jm sad laughing

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 10:14 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by doan_m
Peter Jackson better damn well be still holding the rights to make that damned movie. He is just too damned good at making adaptations. And I seriously doubt it will be a single 5 hour sitting. But before I further write on i would rather wish to see the link of the article which actually says these things.

So far, he is, and I'll try and find the link... I forgot where I saw it... embarrasment

Old Post May 9th, 2007 11:06 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Old Post May 9th, 2007 11:24 PM
MadMel
Heh

hmm...
5 hours - doubt it
pj director - hope so

Old Post May 10th, 2007 11:02 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

I thought Jackson and his wife were only producers?

Anyway, I really do not see the fascination with this Halo business, enjoyable game with a few mates and some alchohol, but really, it'll be is an updated Starship Troopers at best.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post May 10th, 2007 06:35 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

It is going to bomb I could feel it!Thanks for the link!jm

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 02:34 PM
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

Im sorry, but if you can't fit a single story into a 2 or 3 hour film you dont deserve to be a screenwriter.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 09:51 PM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

If they did that it would suck HORRIBLY. They would have to cut nearly half the crap that goes on.

The only way they could pull off a good 3 hour movie is if they made a trilogy or something.

Old Post May 12th, 2007 01:05 AM
Supreme being
Astet controller

It would be much better if they didn't go the route of the games but created a whole new story perhaps a prequel like the novels.

Old Post May 12th, 2007 10:08 AM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chakra Master
the devil... maybe

I think halo is an ok game but jesus christ. what the hell is so unique or original about it. its got nothing special and the storyline isn't bad but it isn't as phenominal as fable. all it is is shoot the bad guys, wait a few minutes, shoot the bad guys etc. This movie better kick ass or else halo is foever given up. the only cahnce they have is to put a cover system in 3 and make the miracle of halo becoming its own unique game...

Old Post May 12th, 2007 02:52 PM
Chakra Master is currently offline Click here to Send Chakra Master a Private Message Find more posts by Chakra Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

It is like you said interesting.But alot of video games does the same thing you kill things or the person you are againist and alliens.So it is not like it had not been done.jm

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 13th, 2007 12:37 PM
RocasAtoll

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chakra Master
I think halo is an ok game but jesus christ. what the hell is so unique or original about it. its got nothing special and the storyline isn't bad but it isn't as phenomenal as fable. all it is is shoot the bad guys, wait a few minutes, shoot the bad guys etc. This movie better kick ass or else halo is foever given up. the only cahnce they have is to put a cover system in 3 and make the miracle of halo becoming its own unique game...

Fable's story phenomenal? What are you smoking?

Old Post May 13th, 2007 07:15 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

This movie is ganna be awesome no matter how long it is lol.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 01:38 PM
Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

We shall see!jm

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 01:57 PM
Nordicdusk

I worry about this movie sucking but with Peter Jackson involved we have a chance of a great movie as long as MC dose not remove his helmet like Judge Dred in that movie.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 02:07 PM
Nordicdusk is currently offline Click here to Send Nordicdusk a Private Message Find more posts by Nordicdusk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote