KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Now what's going to happen too Captain America post Civil War?

Now what's going to happen too Captain America post Civil War?
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Now what's going to happen too Captain America post Civil War?

Now whats going to happen too Captain America post Civil War?

Will Captain America recover from this?

Will Winter Solider get revenge for Captain America?

Is the Punisher taking the mantle of Captain America?

Will Tonk Stark every get his a$$ kick for what he did to the Super hero community?

fill free to add some info.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 02:20 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Now what's going to happen too Captain America post Civil War?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the Darkone
Now whats going to happen too Captain America post Civil War?
He's gonna become Bubba's Prison B*tch. no expression

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 02:23 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

He lives in exile in Canada. big grin

Or maybe -

- CUBA. eek!

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 04:45 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

ARGH!

How am I supposed to know?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 04:47 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Punisher being Cap.....

smile

Indeed?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 04:47 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

We all know wat happens in those prison showers....

Imates:"Scrubscrub here,scrubscrub there,wheter your tanned or bronze,a man can wash another ans back in the merry old land of Oz!!!!!"

Cap should fit in fine

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 04:50 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I thought Cap grew a vagina when he surrendered. no expression

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 04:52 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Who cares....man never used his junk even when he had it....

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 04:57 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Who cares....man never used his junk even when he had it....

read more.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 05:25 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

I despise Captain America and all he stands for.....

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 06:16 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

What does Cap do ?

He cries in the prison while slitting his wrists and listening to MCR , oh and has lengthy calls with his best buddy Super-Emo-Prime about why no one understands him anymore. wink

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 08:52 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

On the last page, they should have had Cap standing in his prison cell draw a capital "A" on his forehead with his own blood and say with an evil grin, "I've been in tougher places than this before... and I've gotten out."

evil face

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 08:57 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Accel
On the last page, they should have had Cap standing in his prison cell draw a capital "A" on his forehead with his own blood and say with an evil grin, "I've been in tougher places than this before... and I've gotten out."

evil face

laughing

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:15 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

As out of character as that would have been (and alot closer to Ult. Mr. Sinister than Cap), it would have been a badass moment. thumb up I can understand why Cap surrendered and why he looks so down. sad He just realized the american people are idiots and that they are against what he stands for. This is wrong on so many levels......

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:36 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

No.

Steve fights for the country, he symbolizes the entire country and when he sees that the american people are willing to fight against him because he was doing so much damage to society I think he realised he was wrong. That he wasnt being Captain America anymore, just a criminal.

I don't really get the crying though, he didn't need to cry about it.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 11:40 AM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by "V"
No.

Steve fights for the country, he symbolizes the entire country and when he sees that the american people are willing to fight against him because he was doing so much damage to society I think he realised he was wrong. That he wasnt being Captain America anymore, just a criminal.

I don't really get the crying though, he didn't need to cry about it.

Of course he had to cry. He's Captain freakin America, sworn to protect the people but instead he's acting like a terrorist and putting said people in jeopardy. That's gotta be a tough realization to come to

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 12:43 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by marvelprince
Of course he had to cry. He's Captain freakin America, sworn to protect the people but instead he's acting like a terrorist and putting said people in jeopardy. That's gotta be a tough realization to come to

It kinda shits on the hole level of badassery they took him up to at the start of civil war, but it's true I guess. I wonder how long it will be until he's freed? I'd actually like it if Marvel were to be ballsy and keep him locked up in there for a long while.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 12:49 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I can't wait until Cap #25 comes out eek! I just hope Marvel didn't turn Steve Roger's into some prison inmates tasty little sweet thing sad

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 12:52 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

There isn't a prisoner alive who could turn Steve out, I'd find it funnier if he had several tasty little sweet things himself. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 12:57 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

laughing sick funny but disgusting

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 01:02 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote