KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther Vs DeadPool

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Black Panther 7 35.00%
DeadPool 13 65.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Black Panther Vs DeadPool
Started by: laser7455

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
laser7455

Black Panther Vs DeadPool

Who would win?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 11:10 PM
laser7455 is currently offline Click here to Send laser7455 a Private Message Find more posts by laser7455 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

I'm really willing to lean toward deadpool with a fairly signifagent majority.

However, would someone care to enlighten me on the characteristics of Mr. Panther's suit?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 11:15 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by inamilist
I'm really willing to lean toward deadpool with a fairly signifagent majority.

However, would someone care to enlighten me on the characteristics of Mr. Panther's suit?

The only characteristic that matters is: Can be cut by Deadpool.

Deadpool wins.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 11:23 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Merc with a mouth ftw.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 11:26 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by Soljer
The only characteristic that matters is: Can be cut by Deadpool.

Deadpool wins.

lol

for some reason I thought it was unbreakable or whatever... prolly something I picked up from another member...

In that case, Pool just shoots him in the face

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 11:28 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by inamilist
lol

for some reason I thought it was unbreakable or whatever... prolly something I picked up from another member...

In that case, Pool just shoots him in the face

Nah, Vibranium absorbs momentum, and would make punches inefficient. However, the suit can be cut along the grain. Deadpool just happens to carry around a lovely set of Katana's that are more than sharp enough to slice T'challa and his suit to ribbons.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 01:47 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I'm really sure someone did a much better version of this thread.......... DP can't lose. healing factor ftw.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 03:15 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

DP should take this without too much effort...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 06:05 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Francisco

Nah, Vibranium absorbs momentum, and would make punches inefficient. However, the suit can be cut along the grain. Deadpool just happens to carry around a lovely set of Katana's that are more than sharp enough to slice T'challa and his suit to ribbons.

Plus T'Challa would just stand there allowing Wade to cut him up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not contentment, but more power; not peace at any price, but war; not virtue, but efficiency (virtue in the Renaissance sense, virtu, virtue free of moral acid).
The weak and the botched shall perish: first principle of our charity. And one should help them to it.
What is more harmful than any vice?--Practical sympathy for the botched and the weak--Christianity...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 09:37 PM
Francisco is currently offline Click here to Send Francisco a Private Message Find more posts by Francisco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Francisco
Plus T'Challa would just stand there allowing Wade to cut him up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Considering that Deadpool's faster, stronger, and at least as skilled?

Hmmm.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 09:39 PM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm really sure someone did a much better version of this thread.......... DP can't lose. healing factor ftw.

their was a more balanced version of this thread
yes
i forget the title though

in this therad though, DP definately wins

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 09:40 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Black Panther Vs DeadPool

Originally posted by laser7455
Who would win?

dp

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 10:28 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Francisco

Considering that Deadpool's faster, stronger, and at least as skilled?

Hmmm.
Considering BP has the ebony blade an a super armor that can go toe to toe with Iron-man's I don't see how does Deadpool stands a chance.

Not contentment, but more power; not peace at any price, but war; not virtue, but efficiency (virtue in the Renaissance sense, virtu, virtue free of moral acid).
The weak and the botched shall perish: first principle of our charity. And one should help them to it.
What is more harmful than any vice?--Practical sympathy for the botched and the weak--Christianity...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 03:12 PM
Francisco is currently offline Click here to Send Francisco a Private Message Find more posts by Francisco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YFZ 350

I'd have to go with BP. He's Marvels version of Batman imo. He's got the skills and the toys.

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 06:30 PM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by YFZ 350
I'd have to go with BP. He's Marvels version of Batman imo. He's got the skills and the toys.

Actually, Batman > Black Panther.

And Bruce'd fall to Deadpool as well.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 10:16 PM
Francisco

Actually, Batman > Black Panther.

And Bruce'd fall to Deadpool as well.

Bp is faster than Batman, Bp is stronger than Batman, BP has enhanced senses, strenght and speed. BP has created technology that allowed him to fight and defeat Iron-Man and Mephisto himself. Bruce Wayne is a C.E.O. T'Challa is a head of state, a KING.

Batman got nearly killed while fighting the tiger pet of Cat-Man WHILE Black Panther has crushed Lyons with his bare hands.

There's just not point of comparison. BP is out and above Batman's league.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 10:25 PM
Smurph
------

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 11:12 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Batman has bench pressed well over two thousand pounds. He's dodged bullets left and right, and even Superman's heat vision. Deathstroke has claimed that Batman actually punches harder than most of the Super-powered heroes that've hit him. He's a better martial artist by leaps and bounds. Bruce has access to Kryptonian, Thanagarian, and New God tech that'd make Wakanda look like they just discovered fire.

Don't play this game with me. You'll lose.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 12:17 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Batman has bench pressed well over two thousand pounds.

blink

That's peak human in DC?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 12:19 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
blink

That's peak human in DC?

No.
That's Batman in DC.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 12:26 AM