KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Gotham should leave DC

Gotham should leave DC
Started by: Alfheim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

Sleep Gotham should leave DC

I just been reading Jason Todd's respect thread and hes a ****ing badass. DC have got yet another cool street leveler. I swear Batman and all the Gotham street levelers should leave DC and emigrate to Marvel.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 12:49 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

laughing out loud I'd love to draft Batman over to Marvel but you can't leave DC with nothing.

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:32 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marvelprince
laughing out loud I'd love to draft Batman over to Marvel but you can't leave DC with nothing.

Well they could have Kang, there are loads of different verions of Kangs due to his time travelling. Kang isnt bad at H2h either he has fought Cap h2h.

Then Batman and company could set up in New York and just watch hell break loose..... smokin'

*takes out popcorn*

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:53 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Batman and them are fine were they are.
smile

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:58 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Juntai
Batman and them are fine were they are.
smile

No there not. no expression They need to stretch their wings and kick more butt. DC is holding them back.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 02:03 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Alfheim
No there not. no expression They need to stretch their wings and kick more butt. DC is holding them back.

Then they should go to some Indie comic rather than Marvel . . .

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 02:06 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

What do you mean?
They do just fine.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 02:15 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

What do you mean?
They do just fine.

He means that he has a ridiculous bias against DC, but likes the general 'bat-family.'

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 03:11 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Soljer
He means that he has a ridiculous bias against DC, but likes the general 'bat-family.'
Eh, I don't understand, I collect books from various companies. Mostly I follow writers, artists, characters, rather than company logo.

The Bat-Family books, are some of the best around, they're pretty much all in my monthly list, though Robin moves in and out, because he has a good story followed by a few whack ones, then another good arc.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 03:23 PM
HaSon

Eh, I don't understand, I collect books from various companies. Mostly I follow writers, artists, characters, rather than company logo.

Shove your common sense and logic up your you know what.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 03:34 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Validus
Shove your common sense and logic up your you know what.
stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 03:46 PM
Deadline

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Then they should go to some Indie comic rather than Marvel . . .

Well I dont know about that all I know is I love Marvel and street levelers. Any street leveler fan would want Batman in Marvel.

Imagine what would happen in Marvel if Gotham became a borough of New York. It would kick the **** off, because Batman would want to take over New York, that means mad beef with the Kingpin and other characters, use your imagination....more beef than Delhi.

Who would like to see an all out prep war between Stark and Bruce, instead of seeing him beat Superman.....again.

What do you mean?
They do just fine.

Well yeah, but I think they could do better. See above.

Originally posted by Soljer

I still cant get over Sinestro he has got to be one of the most dumbest looking supervillains.

Brad: I know lets make a cosmic villain. Lets give him bright red skin, slick back hair and a dick dasterdly moustache.

Bob: I got a better idea. Lets have a villain with dark mutated skin, glowing eyes, really tall and a stocky build.

Brad: No thats stupid.

Bob: Yeah your right.

Brad: Hey ive got something else I could add to my character.

Bob: What?

Brad: A pink costume!

Bob: Damn man, your scaring me. Your character looks evil. Bright red skin, slick back hair, dick dasterdly moustache......pink costume. I wish I had come up with that idea.

I mean I cant belive it, I was dissing DC and a friend of mine trys to defend DC by showing me Sinestro......in a pink costume.

The Bat-Family books, are some of the best around, they're pretty much all in my monthly list, though Robin moves in and out, because he has a good story followed by a few whack ones, then another good arc.

Thats why they need to move.

Last edited by Deadline on Feb 28th, 2007 at 03:53 PM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 03:49 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Batman is an important member of the JLA. Robin is also a very important member of the Teen Titans. I don't see how DC is holding them back. In a world of gods and cosmic supreme beings....the Batman family is an inspiration to all of us. They fight for the good cause with their intellect and athletic skills. These characters are human factor in the DCU Mythology.

Marvel would just turn into Mutants and away they go...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 03:51 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Batman is an important member of the JLA. Robin is also a very important member of the Teen Titans. I don't see how DC is holding them back. In a world of gods and cosmic supreme beings....the Batman family is an inspiration to all of us. They fight for the good cause with their intellect and athletic skills. These characters are human factor in the DCU Mythology.
Don't forget Dick and the Outsiders.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 03:53 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Don't forget Dick and the Outsiders.

I also forgot Oracle and Birds of Prey. wink

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 03:54 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Yeah I know thats why when they leave DC, they can have some Marvel rejects.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 03:55 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Great Post.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 06:22 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Alfheim is right though Batman - and the Bat-family - are better suited to Marvel then DC. Marvel is more street level oriented then DC is; it's just a better fit...

but I'd rather see him in Wildstorm. embarrasment

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 07:44 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

true then we would not get rediculous feats like death stroke and batman hitting flash a man who moves many times the speed of light

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 07:59 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

marvel sucks nowadays. DC for the first time in god knows how long is better than marvel. good job Joe Q.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 08:29 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote