KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Just finished reading JLA #1-125, Got some ????

Just finished reading JLA #1-125, Got some ????
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OB1-adobe

Just finished reading JLA #1-125, Got some ????

After about 6 months I finally finished reading JLA #1-125, though I have some questions.

1) when did Manitou Raven Die?

2) Just pre Max Lord killing, Superman I gues was under Mind Control and Beat the snot out of Batman, I though that was in a JLA issue, I guess not, When and where did that happen?

3) I havn't read idenity crisis yet so I'm all confused. Seems like some major shit happened between like Issue #116 and #117. Cuz like issue 116 ended on a story, I start goin through #117 and I'm like WTF?????

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 02:20 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

1)Raven died in Justice League Elite, the team with Vera Black, Green Arrow and them.. He sacrificed himself. I think he found it hard to live after his wife went ****ing around on him.

2) Sacrifice, a few part story-arc that took place in Superman's books, with the final conflict being in Wonder Woman's book [the actual fight and neck snapping].

3) Uhh, I don't get the question.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 02:25 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

did you read identity crisis? how was it?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 02:28 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Indentity Crisis was awesome.
Highly recommended.
Easily one of the best mini series in years.
It kicked off all kinds of stuff that led into Green Arrows title, Teen Titans title, and definately into the Crisis and the final issues of the Justice League.
To me, it was were the Infinite Crisis basically kicked off, just nobody knew it yet.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 02:31 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
1)Raven died in Justice League Elite, the team with Vera Black, Green Arrow and them.. He sacrificed himself. I think he found it hard to live after his wife went ****ing around on him.

Couldn't handle that Green Arrow got to tap that ass

2) Sacrifice, a few part story-arc that took place in Superman's books, with the final conflict being in Wonder Woman's book [the actual fight and neck snapping].

Yup. Max was making Superman trip the f*** out.

Indentity Crisis was awesome.
Highly recommended.
Easily one of the best mini series in years.
It kicked off all kinds of stuff that led into Green Arrows title, Teen Titans title, and definately into the Crisis and the final issues of the Justice League.
To me, it was were the Infinite Crisis basically kicked off, just nobody knew it yet.

Agreed. ID got the ball rolling with the hero's relationships in shreds which lead into IC

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 02:40 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Now I off to go read Green Lantern full run 1990-present, Hawkman/girl fullrun 1989 until now, and flash 1987-present.

Still trying to complete full run of Superman, batman, aquaman, wonderwoman, ans jsa. getting there though

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 02:51 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by OB1-adobe
Now I off to go read Green Lantern full run 1990-present, Hawkman/girl fullrun 1989 until now, and flash 1987-present.

Still trying to complete full run of Superman, batman, aquaman, wonderwoman, ans jsa. getting there though
If you get anymore questions about those, I can try to help, but my knowledge of Hawkman and WW isn't quite so great, but most of the rest of those I will likely know unless it's some obscure thing that just slipped my mind. It's been years since I read a lot of those issues.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 02:57 PM
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Nice. Pretty much anything Geoff John's writes was great but I especially recommend his Hawkman and Flash runs.

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 02:57 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by marvelprince
Nice. Pretty much anything Geoff John's writes was great but I especially recommend his Hawkman and Flash runs.
Yeah, Johns is easily one of the best writers around. Everything he touches seems to be gold, but his pinacle to me is the last JSA series.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 02:58 PM
Kovacs86

Yeah, Johns is easily one of the best writers around. Everything he touches seems to be gold, but his pinacle to me is the last JSA series.
Amen! big grin

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 05:47 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Preach it. And this is coming from a guy who could never get into the JSA

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 07:10 PM
OB1-adobe

I want to read JSA

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 03:09 PM