KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr. Doom v Reed Richards (life skills challenge)

Dr. Doom v Reed Richards (life skills challenge)
Started by: janus77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
janus77
Banana Genius

Dr. Doom v Reed Richards (life skills challenge)

1. Dating.
who's the smoother with women confused

2. Making money.
test their inventiveness, financial acumen, industriousness, psychological strength, marketing/mass psychology skills and organisational and administrative skills.

3. Cult Leadership.
gotta make the people LOVE you, Worship you and follow you into oblivion...

4. Throw down.
hand to hand combat... no rules 'cept for 1) no outside intervention 2) no weapons save for what you normally carry 3) no magic!

5. Raising Hell.
umm, well, gotta father a future world conqueror... who'd be the one to breed the baddest future despot?

oh and just generally, who's the smarter of the two?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:30 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Doom on all counts. Except for kids. Reed's grandson is Hyperstorm.....messed

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:42 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Doom wins everything except for number five... Reed Richards children can do anything they want...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:48 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Doom all the way.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:49 AM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Doom wins everything except 4

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:52 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

LMAO, great topic!

Doom wins 1,2,3 and 4, Reed Takes 5.

Reed would be in with a chance to win number 1 when you consider Sue but shes a bit of a tramp so...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:53 AM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

hey, thanks.

thought I'd find out who was the 'better' man, Mr Fantastic or Dr. Doom.
quite surprised by the consensus on Doom. I thought he lacked humanity and tact (for the ladies and also for marketing/promotions and human resources/talent development in business).

then again, I figured he'd really be methodical and calculating in rearing a future world conqueror... you never know, his DNA may seed something even more awesome than Franklin or Hyperstorm.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:27 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
hey, thanks.

thought I'd find out who was the 'better' man, Mr Fantastic or Dr. Doom.
quite surprised by the consensus on Doom. I thought he lacked humanity and tact (for the ladies and also for marketing/promotions and human resources/talent development in business).

then again, I figured he'd really be methodical and calculating in rearing a future world conqueror... you never know, his DNA may seed something even more awesome than Franklin or Hyperstorm.

Doom is probably a better person than Richards IMO.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:28 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

blink frankly, I can't believe Doom could one-up Hyperstorm. He's got the phoenix force, psi-power greater than Jean Grey w/e the PF, control over the 4 forces of the universe, Franklin's reality warping, and a genius intellect greater than Reed.

The man was stalemating Galactus. GALACTUS. Think about that.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:30 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Doom turned down the Enchantress, any man who can turn down the Enchantress when she offers herself to you on a plate, is a player.

Either that or Gay, which means Reed, definetly wins number 5!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:31 AM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

rofl, a gay Dr. Doom would explain a lot about the Dooom-Richards dynamic. sexual tension is often at the bottom of any bickering/snarky relationship smile

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Doom is probably a better person than Richards IMO.

lol, guess I'm not the only one to dislike "Mr. Fantastic". Sadly Doom came across as an idiot and comically (!) vain, in the recent movie sad

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
blink frankly, I can't believe Doom could one-up Hyperstorm. He's got the phoenix force, psi-power greater than Jean Grey w/e the PF, control over the 4 forces of the universe, Franklin's reality warping, and a genius intellect greater than Reed.

The man was stalemating Galactus. GALACTUS. Think about that.

but didn't Doom strip Galactus of his powers?
that's resourcefulness on a whole other level, given his human limitations.

imagine him seeding a son by umm, say ... Jean Grey! or ... She-Hulk sick

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:38 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

lol, guess I'm not the only one to dislike "Mr. Fantastic". Sadly Doom came across as an idiot and comically (!) vain, in the recent movie sad

I have nothing against Reed its just that Doom has turned down rule of the planet and improved the lives of the Latverian people (sort of).

For a villian he shows a ton of heart.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:40 AM
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

I'd hit it (She Hulk that is)

Movie Doom = Worse Doom ever!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:42 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

ah,
that doesn't sound very Doom-like, though I have read that he's loved by the Latverian people.

why did he turn down world domination? hasn't that been one of his goals (along with one-uping Reed Richards) forever?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:43 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

ah,
that doesn't sound very Doom-like, though I have read that he's loved by the Latverian people.

why did he turn down world domination? hasn't that been one of his goals (along with one-uping Reed Richards) forever?

I think he got bored with it (it was noncanon though)

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:44 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by Hercules
I'd hit it (She Hulk that is)

Movie Doom = Worse Doom ever!

with what?
she's impervious to most blows ( confused ) ...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:45 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

with what?

You are so innocent . . .

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:45 AM
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

with what?

There are a few parts of her body that arn't impervious to certain parts of mine...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:47 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You are so innocent . . .

... or was that The Hulk?

I haven't the faintest idea, what you're on about! smile

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:47 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by Hercules
There are a few parts of her body that arn't impervious to certain parts of mine...

sounds like you've been poking around ...

I prefer Wonder Woman smile

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:49 AM