KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Calvin Vs. Dennis(the menace)

Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Calvin! 1 50.00%
Dennis 0 0%
Hobbes jumps in at the last minute, and beats both!!! 1 50.00%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Calvin Vs. Dennis(the menace)
Started by: Muck101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Laugh Calvin Vs. Dennis(the menace)

Allright, semi-joke thread. Quite possibly the two most beloved little troublemakers in comic-strip history. Each is given a slingshot. Who wins?

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:43 PM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Hobbes isa tiger, he eats them!

WOOHOO!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:57 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Calvin. Hobbes won't eat him. stick out tongue Plus, Calvin is way more evil than Dennis.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:58 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Calvin. Hobbes won't eat him. stick out tongue Plus, Calvin is way more evil than Dennis.

Dennis is a classic. Calvin should win

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:09 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

A. American Dennis is a perverted sleaze-strip written by loli fans, want proof ?

quote:
October 27, 2004: The comic seen here is today's "Dennis The Menace" as it appeared in newspapers everywhere. I promise you that I did not alter it in any way. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it certainly looks to me as if Margaret is not wearing any panties underneath her ultra-short skirt, thus providing impressionable little Dennis with a full view of her "goodies." For shame, young lady! You should know better than to pull a sleazy stunt like that. And good for you, Dennis, for averting your gaze.

(please log in to view the image)

Follow-up (February 28, 2005): Hey, Margaret, don't act so shocked. Apparently, Dennis liked what he saw - or at least was curious about it - to make another inspection. And he brought his little pal Joey along, as well. ("Joey, you'll never believe what I saw today. You don't believe me? Then let's go over to Margaret's house and I'll prove it to you.") I like his lame excuse, though. He says that he's looking for a glass of water. Like he couldn't have gotten something to drink in the kitchen. Oh, puh-lease!

B. British Dennis would curbstomp this annoying little bastard into a bloody pile of organs , broken bones and a shelf-load of pain !

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:09 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

I also think Calvin would win, but you have to admit, Dennis is more skilled with a slingshot.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:10 PM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Originally posted by grey fox
A. American Dennis is a perverted sleaze-strip written by loli fans, want proof ?

B. British Dennis would curbstomp this annoying little bastard into a bloody pile of organs , broken bones and a shelf-load of pain !

anyeone else notice Dennis The menace went from a rascal to a christian. laughing

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:12 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

CALVIN RULES!!! - no debate there!

But, though he can call down the firepower of spaceman spiff and sic his man-eating tiger partner while he morphs into a T-Rex...

...it may all glance off Dennis' personal force field of obliviousness. big grin

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:15 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Originally posted by grey fox

yes

I was about to post that (not the pictures though) until I saw you had already done it.

British Dennis would pwn Calvin and this blonde haired pretender and if Hobbes tried to step in Gnasher would make mincemeat of him!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:16 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

cursed brits always out to ruin my fun....... sad

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:25 PM