KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Stranger vs Onslaught

The Stranger vs Onslaught
Started by: norrinradd43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

The Stranger vs Onslaught

Epic battle here between two Great powers, who wins?? Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 08:53 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Stranger

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 08:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan777
Stranger

Agreed Galan.

I can't see any type of Mental attack working, and although Onslaught is extremely strong and resourceful, he can't beat the stranger. The stranger is on the level of abstracts and high order beings like Galactus and the In Betweener, or Celestials.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 09:52 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I can't see any type of Mental attack working, and although Onslaught is extremely strong and resourceful, he can't beat the stranger. The stranger is on the level of abstracts and high order beings like Galactus and the In Betweener, or Celestials.
I completely agree. thumb up

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 09:53 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43

Stranger had one weak showing that I can recall which was when he had to enlist the help of Hulk and Thing to fight Pluto...he really should not have needed their help...he Smashed the overmind though, is always in the company of LT, Glactus and Eternity types when it really hits the fan and is feared thoroughout the Universe

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 10:01 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

Originally posted by norrinradd43
Stranger had one weak showing that I can recall which was when he had to enlist the help of Hulk and Thing to fight Pluto...he really should not have needed their help...he Smashed the overmind though, is always in the company of LT, Glactus and Eternity types when it really hits the fan and is feared thoroughout the Universe

Yeah he has had some bad showings. Like when iceman froze his eye beams. Still you are right that he is always mentioned and seen with high level abstracts who wouldn't treat him kindly if he was some lowly being.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 10:07 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43

lol, when did iceman freeze his eyebeams??

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 10:10 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Stranger

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 10:11 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

I can't remember the issue, but here is the scan.
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?...ever6p268ua.jpg

Thank you juggernaut66666

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 10:13 PM
Estacado
Legendary

X-men Forever Issue 6

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 10:14 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

This should go to the Stranger. He's probably the most mistreated cosmic out there.

celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I can't remember the issue, but here is the scan.
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?...ever6p268ua.jpg
I'm sorry, but it just dosen't get more rediculous then that confused

Stupid Rookie

Originally posted by Galan777
I'm sorry, but it just dosen't get more rediculous then that confused

Yeah I remember reading it and laughing.

Also I like Iceman and think at full potential he is very good, but come on. People use this scan as evidence for him being able to tangle with people he has no business messing with.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 10:16 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

People use this scan as evidence for him being able to tangle with people he has no business messing with.
Exactly

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 10:19 PM
norrinradd43

That is one of the most ridiculous things I have seen in the history of Comics is that...616?...Stranger is definatly underused im my opinion also

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 10:19 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

That is one of the most ridiculous things I have seen in the history of Comics is that...616?...Stranger is definatly underused im my opinion also
No, pre god Iceman beating up Oblivion beats that one handily.

Are we talking about the Stranger that can't even beat SS?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 02:28 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43

Stranger handled SS other than some clever manuvering by Norrin in SS volume 1 #5

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 03:20 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Stranger handled SS other than some clever manuvering by Norrin in SS volume 1 #5
Ya, I just flipped through that book when I seen your post, and I don't think you want me to get the scans...

Lets just say that Stranger grew weary of the battle, and left the planet after he fought Surfer... Surfer wasn't even tired, and was ready to continue.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 03:34 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thor Man

Onslaught.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 03:35 AM
Thor Man is currently offline Click here to Send Thor Man a Private Message Find more posts by Thor Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43

Originally posted by bigbran
Ya, I just flipped through that book when I seen your post, and I don't think you want me to get the scans...

Lets just say that Stranger grew weary of the battle, and left the planet after he fought Surfer... Surfer wasn't even tired, and was ready to continue.
yeah I will admit that the surfer got a few good licks in but definatly dont think stranger would have lost to him or to Onslaught for that matter Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 03:39 AM