KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » spiderman

spiderman
Started by: capt it up

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

spiderman

any realize that it a little odd that the king pin at one of peters parks family members killed?

He scumm, but he never been that way as I recall he never gone after a person family and if any one why spidermans?

It feels like the just did it in order to boost sales for the new movie becuase of the black suit. This gave them a reason for spiderman to now were the suit in comics as well. what do you all think?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 06:52 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jade Lightning

It's pretty obvious that Peter getting the black suit in the comics is supposed to coincide with the new Spiderman 3 release, but I think it's a good idea considering Aunt May might bite the dust and the post-civil war mood on some of the losers of the war, like Peter and Wolverine.

As for the Kingpin, he has had his problems with Spidey in the past, but maybe he considers Peter to be his biggest threat right now since DD has only just returned from Paris and is pretty unorganized at present. I dont know, but I'm sure it's not just Kingpin who's behind this, it seems like an organized effort. Someone came to Kingpin with the offer if I remember correctly.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:38 AM
Jade Lightning is currently offline Click here to Send Jade Lightning a Private Message Find more posts by Jade Lightning Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by capt it up
any realize that it a little odd that the king pin at one of peters parks family members killed?

He scumm, but he never been that way as I recall he never gone after a person family and if any one why spidermans?

It feels like the just did it in order to boost sales for the new movie becuase of the black suit. This gave them a reason for spiderman to now were the suit in comics as well. what do you all think?

What do you mean? Of course the Kingpin goes after people's family. Thats what he does most of the time. Hits the people closest to you. Like for Daredevil, after he'd discovered Matt's identity and was destroying his life he made an attempt on Foggy's life.

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:31 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by marvelprince
What do you mean? Of course the Kingpin goes after people's family. Thats what he does most of the time. Hits the people closest to you. Like for Daredevil, after he'd discovered Matt's identity and was destroying his life he made an attempt on Foggy's life.

actaully he was not like that till recent years.

not to mention he never tried to kill froggy. He actauly aided DD in trying to find out who did it

king pin a bastered, but he really never been shown to be that bad. let lone to the point he kill spidermans family when he never tried it before

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:58 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

actaully he was not like that till recent years.

Recent meaning twenty years ago? Born again was from the 80's.

not to mention he never tried to kill froggy. He actauly aided DD in trying to find out who did it

Yes he did. I'm not talking recently I'm talking about in the Born Again storyline where he had just discovered Matt's identity.

king pin a bastered, but he really never been shown to be that bad. let lone to the point he kill spidermans family when he never tried it before

This is the very same guy who's arranged to have members of his board killed in front of his family. He is a bad guy

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:16 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Recent meaning twenty years ago? Born again was from the 80's.

Yes he did. I'm not talking recently I'm talking about in the Born Again storyline where he had just discovered Matt's identity.

This is the very same guy who's arranged to have members of his board killed in front of his family. He is a bad guy

he is, but then aagin he some tiems he good.

he so inconsistent when it comes to how evil it is. One day he won't kill any oen the next he kills a shit laod fo people.

him attack spidermans family for no reason is just out of character. He need a reason.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:19 PM
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

he is, but then aagin he some tiems he good.

he so inconsistent when it comes to how evil it is. One day he won't kill any oen the next he kills a shit laod fo people.

him attack spidermans family for no reason is just out of character. He need a reason.

Well the way I've always seen it is cause Kingpin has his own twisted sense of honor. At least with Daredevil. He has a lots of respect for Matt Murdock. They have a truce of sorts and Kingpin won't go after his friends. In fact, many of them are under his protection.

The same courtesy doesn't extend to Spider-Man though. His relationship with Fisk isn't as complicated. Its quite simple really. Fisk hates Spider-Man and wants to hurt him.

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:28 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Well the way I've always seen it is cause Kingpin has his own twisted sense of honor. At least with Daredevil. He has a lots of respect for Matt Murdock. They have a truce of sorts and Kingpin won't go after his friends. In fact, many of them are under his protection.

The same courtesy doesn't extend to Spider-Man though. His relationship with Fisk isn't as complicated. Its quite simple really. Fisk hates Spider-Man and wants to hurt him.

this is why that issue is shitty writing.

there no reaosn for fisk to hate spiderman. he never been known to hate spiderman now all of a sudden he hates spiderman guts? just makes no sense.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:35 PM
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

this is why that issue is shitty writing.

there no reaosn for fisk to hate spiderman. he never been known to hate spiderman now all of a sudden he hates spiderman guts? just makes no sense.

He's always hated Spider-Man. Remember before Kingpin switched gears and became DD's archnemesis he was a Spider-Man villian.

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:39 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

He's always hated Spider-Man. Remember before Kingpin switched gears and became DD's archnemesis he was a Spider-Man villian.

yes and yet he has literally sat down and talk to spiderman before. He does not hate him.

the two of them have not even been in a comic togather talking since last year and in it king pin has a poker match with spiderman and they making jokes and laughing

King pin has no reason to kill spidermans family. It gain him nothing he has not fought spiderman in like 20 years. I twas shitty writing desgned to make money off the black costum simple as that.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:48 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

What the f**k?

He's the Kingpin. He hates Spider-Man. no expression

He needs no reason/Completely in character.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 04:24 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Metalmanx
What the f**k?

He's the Kingpin. He hates Spider-Man. no expression

He needs no reason/Completely in character.

first king pin is guy who is a mod boss he not some cray killer like sabertooth.

second no he does not hate spiderman. Hell when was the alst tiem they fought? The last time they spoke was in a friendly poker match.

I am sorry, but your answer is jsut not mgood enough. He ahs no reason to kill spidermans family. he does not even hate spiderman. there are many more super heros he rather kill.

Your reasoning makes no sense since the two of them have no gone at it in 15 years

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 06:35 PM
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

first king pin is guy who is a mod boss he not some cray killer like sabertooth.

second no he does not hate spiderman. Hell when was the alst tiem they fought? The last time they spoke was in a friendly poker match.

I am sorry, but your answer is jsut not mgood enough. He ahs no reason to kill spidermans family. he does not even hate spiderman. there are many more super heros he rather kill.

Your reasoning makes no sense since the two of them have no gone at it in 15 years

When did this poker game takes place? What issue and was it a serious issue?

What are you talking about Kingpin isn't a killer? Of course he is. Pick up any issue of Frank Miller's or even Bendis's Daredevil. He wasn't a crazed killer like Sabretooth, but he killed for opportunity and profit. He killed Echo's father who was an associate of his and many others. Why do you think so many mercenaries clamour to work for him? Cause he pays alot and they are ensured jobs. You don't think he's a killer but I'm sure Bullseye, Typoid Mary, Elektra and Deadpool all disagree with you

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 06:49 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Okay, Capt. Sure. I'm the one with the bad answer who doesn't know what he's talking about. Right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:14 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

i need a Capt dictionary...or something, cus i can't understand ANYTHING no expression

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:35 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

He killed Echo's father who was an associate of his and many others.

and, after her father died and smeared a bloody hand on her face, echo was taken in by fisk himself. that's a psychosis, there.

also, spider-man was one of the only heroes to come out and give his identity to the public, whereas other registered heroes kept their identities secret to all but the government. and, since fisk already ****ed stark over in civil war: war crimes, his only other extra-public target and long-term antagonist was peter. sounds like sound reasoning to me, especially from a crazy person.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:43 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

He had Jerry "The Whale" Sapristi's eye put out right in front of him and then when Jerry double crossed him killed him personaly.

During the Drug war with Skull he put a hit out on Red Skull, of course there was echo's father, he has put hits out on God knows how many people.

Kingpin, not a killer? as a crimeboss, death and killing go with the territory and hes not a big fan of Spidey's.

Makes sense to me, that now he knows who Spiderman is, he would go after him and everybody associated with him.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 12:22 AM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Fisk does hate Spiderman, he just does his work underhanded, he'll sit and invite him over to do his dirty work here and then, but he'll seldomly act out in front.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 12:27 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Okay, Capt. Sure. I'm the one with the bad answer who doesn't know what he's talking about. Right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

aAt least I actaully own comcis of the characters I debate and don't rely soully on the respect thread like some one I know roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 12:32 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Fisk does hate Spiderman, he just does his work underhanded, he'll sit and invite him over to do his dirty work here and then, but he'll seldomly act out in front.

He ahets all super heros. He does not have soem vengence against a character he has not even fought in 15 years

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 12:33 AM