KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beta Ray Bill vs. Black Adam

Beta Ray Bill vs. Black Adam
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Beta Ray Bill vs. Black Adam

who wins.. They get to fight on a planet thats about to be eaten by Galactus, so they get to really unleash , without fear of destruction to the habitat.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 08:46 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Re: Beta Ray Bill vs. Black Adam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
who wins.. They get to fight on a planet thats about to be eaten by Galactus, so they get to really unleash , without fear of destruction to the habitat.
BRB 6/10

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 08:47 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Bill eats him.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 08:47 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

BRB.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:00 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Depends.
Adam likely has a strength edge, and natural speed edge, but Bill has the energy weapon, and can equal it out with the hammer.

5/10 split

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:02 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by batdude123
BRB.
I know that must have hurt for you... big grin

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:03 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

BRB.

eek!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:03 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Oh shut up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:04 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I'd say BA 8/10 in arena. To me speed means a lot. The fight goes to whoever can throw the knockout punch first...
In stories. BRB 5.5/10 He seems the stronger to me. but stories would "slow" him down a big so brb can showcase his power. in that case cis would cause brb to win.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:05 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

hey marvels got to win to... evil face

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:05 PM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Well, power, power. Beta Ray Bill is a strong dude, but Black Adam is a brutal ass (that's why I like him). Maybe some dirty little tricks??? Or maybe an arm rip-off shifty I don't know. Would be a nice match though. Good thread.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:06 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Rewmac
Well, power, power. Beta Ray Bill is a strong dude, but Black Adam is a brutal ass (that's why I like him). Maybe some dirty little tricks??? Or maybe an arm rip-off shifty I don't know. Would be a nice match though. Good thread.
THANK YOU SIR, AND TO THINK I ONCE HATED YOU. eek!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:08 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

It's close, I'll just say that. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:18 PM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

BA's wins both ways

He does to BRB what he did to psycho pirate.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:21 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

BRB will kick his ass, BRB is just as vicious as BA and just as powerful as Thor. It would be a great battle in the end BRB will win the majority, BRB wins 6 or7 /10.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:24 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
THANK YOU SIR, AND TO THINK I ONCE HATED YOU. eek!
Wtf??? blink

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:24 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

ninja

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:25 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

cough, cough

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 12:53 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

here it is.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 12:53 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

BRB bites his face off

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 12:57 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote