KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer vs. Morg

Silver Surfer vs. Morg
Started by: Linkalicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Silver Surfer vs. Morg

Alright I checked around and didn't see this thread made. BUT, I'm going to make a stipulation to this thread.

Silver Surfer and Morg get their Power Cosmic that was bestowed upon them by Galactcus. Morg DOES NOT get to bath in the spiritual fountain on that planet he conquered.

Surfer was very cocky in their first battle, which leads me to believe he was pulling back. But later in the series he admits to being beat "soundly"

Sooooo.....who takes this one?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 07:19 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

surfer wins it already happened, they are fighting an amazing fight almost a tie, but then morg breaks surfer surfboard, and then surfer says these fight is over (something like that i donīt remember), and then he beat the living crap out of him he takes him to a planet and the planet explodes and surfer appears with morg on his arms something like that iīve read the story in the net, along time ago.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 07:25 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

was that all in one breath?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 07:48 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

iīm not sure if i understand what you mean, but i found one site where they talk about these fight you should go there.

http://marvelite.prohosting.com/sur...views/ssa7.html

by the way monthy pythons rulez.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 09:46 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

why yes they do rule.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 10:02 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

quote:
Originally posted by norrin radd
surfer wins it already happened, they are fighting an amazing fight almost a tie, but then morg breaks surfer surfboard, and then surfer says these fight is over (something like that i donīt remember), and then he beat the living crap out of him he takes him to a planet and the planet explodes and surfer appears with morg on his arms something like that iīve read the story in the net, along time ago.

you only read the title of the arguement, not the STIPULATION to it.

Did Morg have his cosmic powers? No. He had that power he retained from submerging himself in that sacred pool of energy. Unless of course, Galactcus gave Morg back his cosmic powers after he took them away.

I have the comics that you refer to...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 10:35 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote:
Originally posted by norrin radd
iīm not sure if i understand what you mean, but i found one site where they talk about these fight you should go there.

http://marvelite.prohosting.com/sur...views/ssa7.html

by the way monthy pythons rulez.

but this happened just after morg was released by tyrant. and while morg was in captivity tyrant absorbed alot of cosmic power from him. this leaved morg in a severely downgraded state.

if it was morg at full cosmic power vs. surfer with full cosmic power, i don't think surfer has much of a chance... yes it would be a heluva battle, but in the end morg would win. i just think that he is a better and more ruthless fighter with better mortal combat skills.

Last edited by FrothByte on Sep 10th, 2004 at 03:33 AM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 03:24 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
you only read the title of the arguement, not the STIPULATION to it.

Did Morg have his cosmic powers? No. He had that power he retained from submerging himself in that sacred pool of energy. Unless of course, Galactcus gave Morg back his cosmic powers after he took them away.

I have the comics that you refer to...

no. i did read the stipulation, i just tough that battl was with the normal morg with his cosmic power, i donīt have the comic you see, i just red something about it a long time like iīve said. my mistake then.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 02:20 PM
Linkalicious

no biggie.

I just thought it was something that was sort of questionable at the time.

Galactcus claimed to have made Morg with less Cosmic Power than Silver Surfer...but just barely.

And then Silver Surfer was really boastful in their first appearance....he even took a couple of blows before he decided to "try" roll eyes (sarcastic)

He got his butt whooped, but that was arrogance on Surfer's part. Then he was more humble and he respected his opponent after that.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 02:22 PM
Loot

thats the thing with surfer, when he fights we never know if he has used all his power he is not a "man" of war but a "man" of peace., i always believed that surfer could take the cosmic power morg,but donīt have any proofs to back me up, and i could be wrong.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 02:26 PM
Linkalicious

yah, like in the Heralds series where all the former heralds join together against Morg....Silver Surfer gets challeneged to a duel on that planet Nova ran off to, and he backs down.

Then he gets pushed into the duel, and intentionally loses just to save time. His stupid morals stopped him from roasting the little b!tch.

THAT is one of the main reasons I enjoy reading Thanos comics so much. He isn't afriad to kill....oh and same with why I like Venom more than Spidey.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 03:05 PM
Loot

true, but spidey could never be like venom, same goes to surfer and thanos. but i agree i like that surfer is a strong moral character, but sometimes he just should wipe the floor with some villains, i would like to see that.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 05:25 PM
Badabing-Saver
Restricted

Account Restricted

ss

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:09 PM
Badabing-Saver is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing-Saver a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing-Saver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:11 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote