KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » punisher vs xmen

Which Movie or Movies are Better
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Punisher 8 28.57%
Xmen 20 71.43%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

punisher vs xmen
Started by: PunisherFan33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

punisher vs xmen

Which Movie or Movies is better Punisher or the Xmen ( movies)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 02:28 PM
PunisherFan33 is currently offline Click here to Send PunisherFan33 a Private Message Find more posts by PunisherFan33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

i think the punisher was better than all of the Xmen movies yes

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 02:30 PM
PunisherFan33 is currently offline Click here to Send PunisherFan33 a Private Message Find more posts by PunisherFan33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

"X Men", both of them, hands down. "The Punisher" had a paper thing and tired premise, which was stretched even thinner. In addition, it was filled with gratutitious yet needless violence and awkward encounters with stupid and unscrupulous villians to make up for a lack of a real plot.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 04:10 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

I would put these two movies in the same catagory. They're two different movies.

btw, X-Men all the way thumb up

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 04:20 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

since theyre both marvel comics i think they should be in the same catergory. i walked ou on punicher cuz it was tirribly stupid but x men was godod

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 05:06 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movieman

I was surprised I liked the Punisher, but it isn't nearly as good as X-Men.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 06:41 PM
movieman is currently offline Click here to Send movieman a Private Message Find more posts by movieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Punisher f*cking rocked. Saying the movie's premise sucked is saying the comic book sucks, because that's basically what happens in the comic. How was the violence needless? At first it was revenge, I'm sure if the mob killed 30 members of your family, you'd want revenge too. Then it turned into a war against the mob so that what happened to him never happens to anyone else.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 09:30 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

they both were excellent! but im a bigger fan of Xmen than ol' Franky!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 09:41 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Punisher f*cking rocked. Saying the movie's premise sucked is saying the comic book sucks, because that's basically what happens in the comic. How was the violence needless? At first it was revenge, I'm sure if the mob killed 30 members of your family, you'd want revenge too. Then it turned into a war against the mob so that what happened to him never happens to anyone else.

Punisher was rather truthfull to the comic's

the same cant be said about the Xmen, Wolverine was bigger than Cyclop's Cyclop's shown waaaay to much weakness for being such a headstrong leader

Magneto didnt destroy the Xmen in there confrontation's

Sabretooth took Wolvie apart tho that part was great

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 09:42 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
"X Men", both of them, hands down. "The Punisher" had a paper thing and tired premise, which was stretched even thinner. In addition, it was filled with gratutitious yet needless violence and awkward encounters with stupid and unscrupulous villians to make up for a lack of a real plot.

but u have to understand, they totally wanted all the violence becuase they wanted this to be an adult movie rated R. just like the comic was saposta be violent. so if this movie wasn't violent then it would be even worse becuase punisher is a dark hero. so all in all i thought punisher was best.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 11:48 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

see somebody agrees with me. the punisher was an excelent movie. he is a dark hero but he totaly rocks. they have a new punisher coming out. no more frank castle.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 04:58 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

punisher

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 05:32 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

Miffed

quote:
Originally posted by VENOMfan
Punisher was rather truthfull to the comic's

the same cant be said about the Xmen, Wolverine was bigger than Cyclop's Cyclop's shown waaaay to much weakness for being such a headstrong leader

Magneto didnt destroy the Xmen in there confrontation's

Sabretooth took Wolvie apart tho that part was great

he is right about somethings. some of the punisher was form the comic. but xmen is all form the comic.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 05:33 PM
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

SUPERMANDAMAN what did you mean by punisher???????????

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 05:52 PM
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

e

quote:
Originally posted by movieman
I was surprised I liked the Punisher, but it isn't nearly as good as X-Men.

i dont like you did you even see the punisher iv seen all of the xmen none even compare to the punisher

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 01:31 AM
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

cmon vote ireally need it

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 02:13 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

X-Men because I heard Punisher sucked the Big One.

And you don't need us to vote.

And LEARN TO USE THE DAMN EDIT BUTTON.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 04:34 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Both were good, I put X-Men 1 over Punisher, But Punisher beats X-Men 2.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 04:37 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Punisher is a better movie than both.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 05:33 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I haven't seen the Punisher one...... so my vote goes for X-Men!

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 05:16 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote