KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid vs. Thanos

Darkseid vs. Thanos
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (141): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos Vs. Darksied

I think it's time to revisit this one. Cuz there are too many people thinking Thanos is sky lvl and too many people thinking DS is only sky lvl instead of the entity that he is. So here we all can post ideas, scans, theories or what ever and dedice who is truly the toughest stone face in comics.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:13 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Thanos 10/10.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:15 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

DS 1million/10

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:16 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Wow this is the first Time I've ever seen a thread like this roll eyes (sarcastic)

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:16 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Wow this is the first Time I've ever seen a thread like this roll eyes (sarcastic)

The mods let repeat threads go up if it's a hot issue and something widely debatable and stuff. They let the surfer thor thread go on for the very same reasons.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:17 PM
Accel

Thanos 3.3 billion/10

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:18 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Accel
Thanos 3.3 billion/10

Now explain why?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:19 PM
Board Walker

Ds 10/10, lets go by feats and scans, DS takes this easily.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:20 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Now explain why?

Cuz he's Marvel.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:21 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Accel
Cuz he's Marvel.

Then you prolly wanna get lost. I"m putting you on ignore. So dont' waste your time posting to me any more. As this thread is serious.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:24 PM
darthgoober

How can Thanos NOT be considered a skyfather, when he was able to take on the TOP skyfather, BEFORE his upgrade? And what evidence is there to support that DS is ABOVE skyfather?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:26 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthgoober
How can Thanos NOT be considered a skyfather, when he was able to take on the TOP skyfather, BEFORE his upgrade? And what evidence is there to support that DS is ABOVE skyfather?

The great Darkness Saga, DS absorbing THOUSANDS of pantheons and thier Sky father's power and adding it to his own, DS being able to totally Halt ARes witht he God wave, to name a few.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:28 PM
Accel

Then you prolly wanna get lost. I"m putting you on ignore. So dont' waste your time posting to me any more. As this thread is serious.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:29 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Darkseid takes this. Darkseid>>>Thanos. It's quite simple actually.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:29 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

The great Darkness Saga, DS absorbing THOUSANDS of pantheons and thier Sky father's power and adding it to his own, DS being able to totally Halt ARes witht he God wave, to name a few.

And where's the proof that he still HAS all that power, and hasn't used it up? For that matter, where's the proof of how much it increased his power?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:30 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by Jesse7
Ds 10/10, lets go by feats and scans, DS takes this easily.

no PC scans smile

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:32 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthgoober
And where's the proof that he still HAS all that power, and hasn't used it up? For that matter, where's the proof of how much it increased his power?

The proof is in the fact that Takion , the avatar of the SOURCE was only able to stall Ares and Protect the heroes, DS, was able to completely Halt Ares. Where's your proof of Thano's upgrade lvl and how much of thanos is his own power. he upgrades himself with tech. We dont' know if the tech has ran out, or outdated itself or worn out. You see how rediculous it sounds to go into speculation tangets. Until it is shown that DS depleted the power, he still has it.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:32 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Inhuman
no PC scans smile

The Crisis didn't even affect Darkseid you donkey!!! mad

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:33 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Inhuman
no PC scans smile
He doesn't need them, as 90% of his appearances have been post Crisis, ala JKFW, Orion, etc. But the Crisis, per continuity, didn't effect him anyways. He remained outside of its influence.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:33 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by batdude123
The Crisis didn't even affect Darkseid you donkey!!! mad

yada, yada , yada, roll eyes (sarcastic)
Bring in supes in this thread so he could lay down darkseid.
Or Batman even. smokin'

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:35 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote