KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » SuperHero Drawing Contest

SuperHero Drawing Contest
Started by: Scarlet_Spidey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet_Spidey
Artsy Fartsy

SuperHero Drawing Contest

Okay, i know, the title says it all, but there is just a bit more going on.
For one, you must show your creativity and try to make up one fully original, altough it ain't easy. For two, the contest will go as following, the first 20 superhero's submitted can enter the contest. But then it isn't over yet, because a discussion and a large vote-action needs to be found place. EVERYONE who has visited this topic must cast out a vote and yes, the creators CAN't vote for their own character.
But there is more. The votes have to be 75% equal.
So then you all can discuss what is good or not about your superhero.
I'm actually still working on my character so you guys can already go ahead and post a bit.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 06:23 PM
Scarlet_Spidey is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet_Spidey a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet_Spidey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

you know something?? i like this idea, but i think you should say a superhero then the people go and draw him/hero and you judge the best one. Just a suggestion...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 06:33 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
you know something?? i like this idea, but i think you should say a superhero then the people go and draw him/hero and you judge the best one. Just a suggestion...

Probably a good idea..... or else you'll end up with a bunch of entries like this:

(please log in to view the image)

Deformo-Boy.... large footed psychotic bodybuilder with a penchant for bladed and projectile weaponry

wink

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Apr 18th, 2006 at 07:55 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 07:50 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Scoob..You are a sad....sad man no lol j/k stick out tongue nice pic... if only i could draw that good sad

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 07:52 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
Scoob..You are a sad....sad man no lol j/k stick out tongue nice pic... if only i could draw that good sad

stick out tongue .... it only took 5 minutes to sketch, scan, resize and post

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 07:57 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

i wasnt talking about the picture.........

stick out tongue j/k

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 07:59 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

You not having a go Mr V?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 08:13 PM
Citizen V.

Hmm.... maybe but im not very good sad i draw one good picture a year..sad i already had my one this year..

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 08:14 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by Scoobless
Probably a good idea..... or else you'll end up with a bunch of entries like this:

(please log in to view the image)

wink

So That's what happened after Bart Simpson drank Jekyll's potion.

Anyway, this thread topic is a good idea. H'mm...

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 10:03 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Mindship
So That's what happened after Bart Simpson drank Jekyll's potion.

lol.... you spotted that huh? ..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I just saw an episode of the simpsons yesterday where, in the end credits, they showed how to draw a simspon style character

big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 10:12 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

If I could draw at all... alas... embarrasment

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 10:37 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

I might submit one!

EDIT: Does it have to be color or can i sketch it out???

I don't like coloring! It is my artistic weakness!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 10:39 PM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

just sketch it

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 11:42 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

I'd enter but unfortuanately I don't have a scanner and I have no imagination when it comes to making up characters..

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:51 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

A pal of mine is really good at drawing.

If I had room to put my scanner then I would post some of them.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:59 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

i made up characters allready ill post them to moz but no scanner

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 01:14 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Hmmm... I already have a character to submit. I'll post him, but I must warn you the art is trademarked, so if anyone attempts to do the dirty, I will sue. I named him Nemesis, I haven't quite thought of his super powers, but he's a little stronger than Wonder Man.

Attachment: nemesis.jpg
This has been downloaded 132 time(s).

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 10:12 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

\Now I WANT to copy him to find out what happpens...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 10:24 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Go right ahead. smokin'

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 10:27 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

LOL... I can't draw AT ALL. Heh, i could copy some old Jim Lee stuff that noone would recognise...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 10:34 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote