KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Justice League

Justice League
Started by: misskraidridley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
misskraidridley

Justice League

Justice League:

I like this show alot because I'm a huge fan of the original superheroes in their original settings. (think early superheroes, like around 1940-60 or so.^_^) I'm also a huge fan of their original morals and beliefs. (There are of course a few exceptions). The show keeps the chracters inline with that quite well, though every now and then you can see a deviation. The art is great, its simple, but detailed enough to look really good. The action is spectacular and even though some of the heroes have been toned down a little in ways of powers or personality they're still quite true to the original. The plot lines flow well and move quickly, but not to quickly, and the authors/ artists are creative and introduce new badguys as well as keeping the old ones in buisness. The show is not overtly evolutionist, or Anti-God, which I appreciate greatly. The authors also do a spectacular job of putting in a nice plot twist every now and then to keep you guessing. Its nice that they don't try to be too predictable in cause and events and so forth. The shows are also very audience involving. Who doesn't like to see good triumph over evil?? So anyway thats why I like justice league.^_^ now about those other 9 shows...

Old Post May 27th, 2007 07:40 PM
misskraidridley is currently offline Click here to Send misskraidridley a Private Message Find more posts by misskraidridley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote