KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Star Trek, Buffy & Memoirs!

Star Trek, Buffy & Memoirs!
Started by: LXI

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LXI

Star Trek, Buffy & Memoirs!

I think I saw the first TMNT when I was 11... Since then I've seen Star Trek, Buffy and Memoirs of a Geisha. Kinda hard for me to picture Patrick Stewart, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Zhang Ziyi as ninja turtles. Should be interesting... when you think of their careers they've all been on the fringe of mainstream film/TV and have helped shape different genres. Can't wait to see it... I hear the graphics are amazing in the movie... not surprising given that it's being produced by a HK film studio!

LXI

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 10:36 AM
LXI is currently offline Click here to Send LXI a Private Message Find more posts by LXI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rachelhm

ooooo i cant wait to see TMNT! It looks soo good! Amazing! and the ninja's look so cute hehehe! Its got Sarah Michelle Gellar in it from buffy - big fan! ive watched the trailors loads and hopefully *finger's crossed* im going to go c it with a big group of friends! they're dying to c it too...yay! so excited...i agree the graphics will b great!! so cool! big grin

Old Post May 17th, 2007 01:36 PM
rachelhm is currently offline Click here to Send rachelhm a Private Message Find more posts by rachelhm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote