KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » wtf

wtf
Started by: 2-D

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SIC_666
You Made Me....

wtf

seriously what was golloum goin on about i dem films i didn't understand a word he was sayiun n y did he do that murder at the beginnin wen dey was on dat boat or summink? Idunno help

Them films was shite imean it took hym an dat fatun three films to climb up amoutinwtf?!! WTF?!!! mad

"My god..The House of Ribs..Gone"

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 03:28 AM
SIC_666 is currently offline Click here to Send SIC_666 a Private Message Find more posts by SIC_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

Lol.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 03:47 AM
Rampant ox is currently offline Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

huh

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 07:45 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: wtf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 2-D
seriously what was golloum goin on about i dem films i didn't understand a word he was sayiun n y did he do that murder at the beginnin wen dey was on dat boat or summink? Idunno help

Them films was shite imean it took hym an dat fatun three films to climb up amoutinwtf?!! WTF?!!! mad

(please log in to view the image)

eek!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 08:33 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by 2-D

You shouldn't complain about someone's speaking when you type like a 1 year old on crack. Spell check next time.

And if this is a joke thing...then whoops.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 05:06 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

Originally posted by Rampant ox
Lol.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 05:17 AM
Rampant ox is currently offline Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draugwen
The Wanderer

Yai... I'd advise to learn English first stick out tongue Then we might actually start to explain stuff, but since you don't like the films anyway, why bother at all? blink

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 04:40 PM
Draugwen is currently offline Click here to Send Draugwen a Private Message Find more posts by Draugwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SIC_666
You Made Me....

naaa its a joke fing
seriously though i didnt get the premise of lotr. they all were confusing lool! n golloumn was shit hehe :P

"My god..The House of Ribs..Gone"

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 01:11 PM
SIC_666 is currently offline Click here to Send SIC_666 a Private Message Find more posts by SIC_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artik2

I can't understand anything of this thread :P

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 04:53 PM
Artik2 is currently offline Click here to Send Artik2 a Private Message Find more posts by Artik2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

GET OUT!!!!!!!

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 02:57 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

put subtitles on?

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 05:13 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nenarye
Iluvatar

Originally posted by 2-D

Very well written post...

I was joking in case you didn't catch that.

There is a spell checker you know, or are you to illiterate to use that too?

http://z14.************.com/Ultimate_Star_Wars/index.php?act=idx

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 06:01 AM
nenarye is currently offline Click here to Send nenarye a Private Message Find more posts by nenarye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Originally posted by 2-D

I don't know how to even respond to this!!!! laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 07:42 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

have you seen the first to movies? maybe that will explain it? if you only saw the third one then you are bound to be a lil confused!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:30 AM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

Originally posted by 2-D

I hate you. >_>

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:27 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nazgul lord

i think we're all stupider for having read this thread!!!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 12:26 PM
Nazgul lord is currently offline Click here to Send Nazgul lord a Private Message Find more posts by Nazgul lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

dada.... gufo?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 05:30 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nazgul lord

Originally posted by Mandos
dada.... gufo?

of course!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 11:27 AM
Nazgul lord is currently offline Click here to Send Nazgul lord a Private Message Find more posts by Nazgul lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SIC_666

Read the books you cretin. If you can read.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 07:32 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nazgul lord

im gonna say ouch for 2-d, im talkin down town.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 02:55 PM