KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Battlezone:quanchi112 vs nverbeenwthagirl

Battlezone:quanchi112 vs nverbeenwthagirl
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Battlezone:quanchi112 vs nverbeenwthagirl

This is the second Battle Zone fight. I will also ask nonparticipants to also with hold from posting until its over with. This is a nonofficial standard match here with nverbeenwthagirl representing Darkseid and I will be representing Thanos. Here are some of the stipulations with regards to our debate....

Nverbeenwthagirl is allowed to use Darkseid appearances up until Seven Soldiers. That is the cutoff point. there are no future showing allowed for Darkseid except Foundations. With regards to Foundations nverbeenwthagirl can reference anything the younger Darkseid did in that story. GDS is out.

We will not be using any crossovers in this debate whatsoever.

I can use any Thanos appearances that are canon to his character. No future stuff with Thanos as well.

We both are not allowed to use any showings that are just plain ridiculous. This may include the following:
1.Slipping in the grass
2.Getting arrested
3.Punks beating down a god
4.Off panel losses(the battles in which these characters lose but must occur on panel,if the battle takes place off panel and just the victor is show it has no place here.
5.Falling down a couple of steps.
To sum all this up we are discounting their ridiculous moments.

With regards to the previous debate this one is pretty much a standard win or loss here. The judges will be deciding on who wins a simple majority. That's all. There are no stalemates either.

The debate will begin Saturday AM and end at the stroke of midnight on Monday evening.

The loser wont be able to post in the comic book vs section from Tuesday morning on for one month. Meaning that he wont be able to respond to anything that is being said about the debate and will have to just simply wait. Now that is punishment.

This one is for blood people.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Oct 5th, 2007 at 07:25 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:22 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Have you taken Time Zones into account for the "stroke of midnight"?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:26 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Have you taken Time Zones into account for the "stroke of midnight"?

Come on now.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:27 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

i am creating the same exact thread over again. i repeat no one respond to anything in there. if any mods come in here note that i recreated the same exact thread as two people have already responded to it.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:30 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

if a mod sees this please slash this one out and keep the one open with no responses as nver and i will begin with the debate tomorrow.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:32 PM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Validus
Come on now.
It wasn't mentioned, so I didn't know if they were in the same time zone, were going by Greenwitch Standard, or what.

I'll remove myself now.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:32 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by quanchi112
if a mod sees this please slash this one out and keep the one open with no responses as nver and i will begin with the debate tomorrow.

Smurph brought up a good point about the timezone. Probably shouldn't just ignore it.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:33 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Validus
Smurph brought up a good point about the timezone. Probably shouldn't just ignore it.
nver and i will deal with that. this all could be handled through a pm.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:36 PM
Smurph
------

My apologies. If the judges cast their vote in for "Smurph", "Validus" or "Teh Timezone", then you'll know it's my fault for starting this.

I'm so ashamed.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:38 PM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Make a poll quanchi

Michael Demiurgos Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 08:07 PM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Guys, take it outside please... is this an actual bz match?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 08:31 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by pr1983
Not anymore.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 08:32 PM
Nihilist

Originally posted by pr1983

how about we take you outside!

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 08:39 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Draw.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 08:43 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

This is an utterly lame idea.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 10:54 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Two retards insulting each other, I like it.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 12:10 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

who're the judges?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 12:15 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Magee

Lawlz.

That's exactly what this is gonna be.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 12:17 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by Magee

Survival of the Durest!

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 12:30 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

ok, so me thinks their gonna just copy ideas form Goober's and Trick's thread

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 12:46 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote