KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Anit Thread: (H/Hr) Because It'd be akward and weird.

Who do you want Harry to get with
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ginny 28 62.22%
Hermionie. 17 37.78%
Total: 45 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Anit Thread: (H/Hr) Because It'd be akward and weird.
Started by: Saberstylemasta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anit Thread: (H/Hr) Because It'd be akward and weird.

Ok, seriously, I'm not going to poke fun at, or insult anybody who is an H/Hr shipper, but I personally don't believe that They'll end up together. I'm thinking that Harry and Hermionie are just frineds, and here are some reasons why.

1. Hermionie loves Ron

2. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Harry has "strong feelings" for Ginny (ven though they broke up

3. It'd be akward and weird.

4.When Hermy and Ron stopped speaking, so did Hermy and Harry.

5. Hermionie helped RON onto the team, NOT Harry

6. Hermionie doesn't help Harry with his homework as much as she does Ron.

7. There are some things Harry only tells Ron, not Hermionie.

That's it for now, but I'll post more when I think of them, and others can post too!

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 10:19 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Re: Anit Thread: (H/Hr) Because It'd be akward and weird.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
Ok, seriously, I'm not going to poke fun at, or insult anybody who is an H/Hr shipper, but I personally don't believe that They'll end up together. I'm thinking that Harry and Hermionie are just frineds, and here are some reasons why.

1. Hermionie loves Ron

2. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Harry has "strong feelings" for Ginny (ven though they broke up

3. It'd be akward and weird.

4.When Hermy and Ron stopped speaking, so did Hermy and Harry.

5. Hermionie helped RON onto the team, NOT Harry

6. Hermionie doesn't help Harry with his homework as much as she does Ron.

7. There are some things Harry only tells Ron, not Hermionie.

That's it for now, but I'll post more when I think of them, and others can post too!

I think number 1 is all you needed to dispell H/Hr ships.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 10:23 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Mmhmm. I like this thread (my H/Hr friends sorry but you know what position, i'm a H/G)

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 01:34 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Mmhmm. I like this thread (my H/Hr friends sorry but you know what position, i'm a H/G)

you're forgiven (i'm a H/Hr supporter)

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 01:44 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by NightCrawler341

It's cool.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 02:14 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Ok cool. ^.^ I bet you guys would like this thread too if you were a H/G shipper.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 02:29 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm a H/G and Hr/R shipper. I've always like the Idea of the Trio being realted!

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 02:59 AM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

OBHWF yes

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 08:11 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Imaginary
OBHWF yes

Wha?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 09:16 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

How about number 8 - JK is obviously a H/G R/Hr shipper!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 10:48 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Mmtmm.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 10:51 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Phoenix
How about number 8 - JK is obviously a H/G R/Hr shipper!

laughing out loud She's technically not a shipper, she's the author!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 04:47 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Yay My thread has more than 10 posts!"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 06:16 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

lol
I used to think, and hope for H/Hr, but now I'm H/G and R/Hr. Ron and Hermione have such a bigger chance, and like you say [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Harry has feelings for Ginny, even though they split up (ps: sorry for temping people with my spoiler; i know how it feels. Just don't highlight it, no matter what. I did and it spoilt it for me.)

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 07:52 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, and by the way...

Many of the reasons listed in the H/Hr thread are based on opinion and also have many holes. SOme of which don't tell the entire story, and some are based on what they think they know, rather than what they really know.

Now, to all you H/Hr shippers, I'm going to laugh at you when your crying about Harry and Ginny getting together after the end of the 7th (unless harry's dead)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 12:41 AM
KKdave

Now, to all you H/Hr shippers, I'm going to laugh at you when your crying about Harry and Ginny getting together after the end of the 7th

Why would you laugh about people crying? confused Not a very nice thing to do. Would you like us to laugh at you if you're ever wrong?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 01:01 AM
KKdave is currently offline Click here to Send KKdave a Private Message Find more posts by KKdave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's happened before. And besides, I laugh at people who thought Black didn't die, and those who thought Dumbledore could come back somehow. I mean, I was shocked at that, but I knew they were dead and not coming back..

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 01:04 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Oh, and by the way...

Many of the reasons listed in the H/Hr thread are based on opinion and also have many holes. SOme of which don't tell the entire story, and some are based on what they think they know, rather than what they really know.

Now, to all you H/Hr shippers, I'm going to laugh at you when your crying about Harry and Ginny getting together after the end of the 7th (unless harry's dead)

Oh yeah, laugh at people crying. That'll really prove something. mad I don't mind the other people in here, who are far more considerate of their opponents than you. Even TS.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 01:05 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Don't worry, I will try and cheer the H/Hr shippers up again if that happens..... i'm too damn nice....

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 01:07 AM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well they'll be right about something. Harry and hermionie will be related

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 01:10 AM