KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » What could you REALLY acomplish with a Healing Factor?

What could you REALLY acomplish with a Healing Factor?
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

What could you REALLY acomplish with a Healing Factor?

Okay so tomorrow your in a accident. It can be something pretty much minor or something huge but immediately you start healing as quick as Wolverine. Then you learn its not jus a one time deal but you've actually gained a HF all your own.

My question is what could you or anyone actually do and accomplish with that kinda healing factor in the real world?

How would life quickly change for you? Could you keep it a secret? Would you want to? What would come of it if you did or didn't?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 07:01 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Show your friends a magic trick involving several bullets in your own skull.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 07:21 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

The first thing you should do is fake your death in an explosion or such, in case you want to do something big so that it can never be traced back to you.

I'd mostly have fun though. Knowing that with Wolverine's HF I'd live a hell of a lot longer and pretty much all injury will heal, I'd start doing all kind of crazy stuff like jump off from planes and climb dangerous areas.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 07:26 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Philosophía
The first thing you should do is fake your death in an explosion or such, in case you want to do something big so that it can never be traced back to you.

I'd mostly have fun though. Knowing that with Wolverine's HF I'd live a hell of a lot longer and pretty much all injury will heal, I'd start doing all kind of crazy stuff like jump off from planes and climb dangerous areas.
Yea but odds are with an ability like that if you start trying crazy shit and want people believing your dead your still gonna be leaving allot of DNA around and it won't really be hard to figure out your still running around.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 08:14 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

1. Smoke and drink like an absolute trooper.
2. I'll think of something...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 08:17 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Raoul

That would be awesome. A bet on who can do that the most. haha

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 08:23 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Be evil.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 09:13 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Break all the insane injury related world records.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 09:24 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

it be cool and all, but the you still feel the pain

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 09:27 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Raoul

thumb up thumb up thumb up

Originally posted by Battlehammer

True. And the healing process is even more painful. Wolverine has incredible pain tolerance.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 09:32 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Yea but it wouldn't be the same.
You'd feel pain but only for a small fraction of the time. Since most of the pain isn't from the injury itself but the wound it leaves and as it heals.

So you'd feel something in that first instance of the accidents but it would pass probably even quicker than it came.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 09:33 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Starve to death after major injuries?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 09:48 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Entity
Yea but it wouldn't be the same.
You'd feel pain but only for a small fraction of the time. Since most of the pain isn't from the injury itself but the wound it leaves and as it heals.

So you'd feel something in that first instance of the accidents but it would pass probably even quicker than it came.

Logan suffers from the phantom pains.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 09:51 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

MMA, medical research

Imagine being up against the guy who's been fighting for 250 years.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 01:45 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Rescue worker. You could single handily revolutionise the way rescue workers operate in an Earthquake disaster zone for example.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 10:05 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

other than the fact that i could easily outlive the entire human race
*never getting cancer
*never getting AIDS
*invulnerable Liver, and Kidneys
i dont see any other benefits......well it would be fun to be that one athlete who never has to worry about being on the Disabled List...and perform at peak levels for the entirety of the game...but you have to at least be good at sports.....i suck at sports...sex on the other hand im awesome at.laughing

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 01:07 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Or so you've convinced yourself!

Oh wait you meant alone didn't you? Well yea in that case but hey with that much practice who wouldn't be?

stick out tongue lol

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 03:03 PM
The Scribe

Only if I didn't feel pain. wink

Nietzsche is dead. 1 Corinthians 3:20, Romans 1:22, Colossians 2:8 (KJV)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 03:28 PM
The Scribe is currently offline Click here to Send The Scribe a Private Message Find more posts by The Scribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Yeah, I don't get why anyone would deliberately and senselessly hurt themselves even with the healing factor.

I'd go with sports. You'd be able to play several different sports at the professional level. Amass a fortune, retire, and enjoy yourself for the next few centuries.

If you ever need more money due to poor financial planning, just play something again.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jun 16th, 2009 at 09:42 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 09:39 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i could become an over night billionaire with the fact that my body could produce anti bodies for aids, and other viruses hell they could find a cure for cancer with my blood.. but i would need soe one i trust or just go into a pharmaceutical company and be a secret and get paid for the rest of my life.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 09:03 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote