KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Machine War: Matrix (real world) Machines VS Terminator Machines

who will win
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Matrix Machine Forces 24 41.38%
Terminator Machine Forces 24 41.38%
I,Robot Machine Forces 0 0%
Battlestar Galactica Machine Forces 10 17.24%
Total: 58 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Machine War: Matrix (real world) Machines VS Terminator Machines
Started by: XXSPEARHAMMERXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

Machine War: Matrix (real world) Machines VS Terminator Machines

Machine Wars:

What Machine Civilization would Survive this WAR: Matrix (real world) Machines VS Terminator Machines??? Atmospheres is about the same...

I was going to add the I,Robot Machines & Battlestar Galactica Machines [new series].

You can add them in the mix, if you want...

In your opinion which Civilization would Survive??? Individual battles and the Grand Scheme of the War... Who is the victor?
Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 12:13 AM
XXSPEARHAMMERXX is currently offline Click here to Send XXSPEARHAMMERXX a Private Message Find more posts by XXSPEARHAMMERXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

no expression

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 04:12 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Renegade-agent
Pink is ze new black

Hmmmm the sentinals from the matrix would proberly win,for one they sortof fly around everywhere,their really fast,they've got like 8 arms and those lasers,hmmm and plus the terminators are controlled by one Big A.I-skynet so i think The sentinals would win easily

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:20 PM
Renegade-agent is currently offline Click here to Send Renegade-agent a Private Message Find more posts by Renegade-agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skorn254
Renafan

Terminator robots would win.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:28 PM
Skorn254 is currently offline Click here to Send Skorn254 a Private Message Find more posts by Skorn254 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

How would it play out?... try to keep all aspects in mind. Remember the Terminator Machines are learning Machines (w/ Skynet or w/out) that use Phased-Plasma Weapons (long-range) dont forget the Heavy Armored ground & air HKs + Nukes/ Matrix (real world) Machines can fly, 8 arms, laser (short-range), bombs & heavy walkers/ I,Robot Machine Forces i guess are some of the weakest compared to the others but could pobably do some damage/ Battlestar Galactica Machine Forces I think may have one of the strongest Militaries, Space Ships, & Technology but it looks as though the ground forces use case ammo which may not do much to the others like: Matrix (real world) Machines & Terminator Machines. I dont know though.. you deside!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 01:39 AM
XXSPEARHAMMERXX is currently offline Click here to Send XXSPEARHAMMERXX a Private Message Find more posts by XXSPEARHAMMERXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

Worried hmm...

hmm

Attachment: mech 7.jpg
This has been downloaded 506 time(s).

Last edited by XXSPEARHAMMERXX on Aug 22nd, 2005 at 03:45 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:39 AM
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

Worried hmm..

hmm

Attachment: mech 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 476 time(s).

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:40 AM
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

Worried hmmmm

hmm

Attachment: mech 15.jpg
This has been downloaded 485 time(s).

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:44 AM
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

Worried hmm...

hmm... sorry i dont know how to post multiable pics in 1 post

Attachment: mech 25.jpg
This has been downloaded 491 time(s).

Last edited by XXSPEARHAMMERXX on Aug 22nd, 2005 at 03:53 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:50 AM
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

hello, to the people out there!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 08:59 PM
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

Question WHY WHY?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 07:33 AM
kanis
L dragon

Its hard because I'm a fan of them both, but the arguement that the terminators are screwed if they are in open areas and they are large swarms of the sentinals but inside buildings where the sentinals are forced to move on the ground the terminators have the advantage. But in the end I go for the terminators just with their fire power because the sentinal laser only fires forwards in an sweeping motion while the terminators can fire in any direction and have heavier more powerful weapons.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 02:29 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Yeah, the machine forces from Terminator have far superior weaponry. Skynet has vast forces. From nearly invincible, matter changing machines, to vehicles the size of a small city outfitted with laser cannons. although, it would not be difficult at all for a sentenal to tear apart a t-800, It would be more so for a t-1000 or HK

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 06:08 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

Worried

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kanis
Its hard because I'm a fan of them both

yeppy, i know big grin or in my case fan of all four. sick sick sick sick ... ...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 05:32 AM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

out of all of them i robot and bsg machines would get blown to bits and matrix and terminator machines would end up destrying each other

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 07:10 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

Originally posted by stunna1773
out of all of them i robot and bsg machines would get blown to bits and matrix and terminator machines would end up destrying each other

lol, so nobody wins in your opinion? lol, the BSG Machines may just launch an attack from space?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 11:02 PM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

The terminators do not stand a chance, but the upgraded T1000s could pose as a feesible threat, unless the Matrix can establish it's weakness. Which only makes The Matrix appear scarier because then it will use such technology as it's own as an upgrade..

And even if they don't find out a T1000's weakness, there's still always the option of capture and putting the T1000's conciounceness into The Matrix. Which would raise a whole new slew of questions like.. If he dies there, does he die in real life? And if his powers travel even into virtual world.

THAT would be worthy of Keeanu Reeves doing his done to death "Wo"..

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 11:37 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

crazy hmmm, i think the WAR between Matrix (real world) Machines & Terminator Machines would been very interesting!!! smile

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 03:48 AM
milliga03

termanaters all the way devil devil devil devil devil devil

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:04 PM
milliga03 is currently offline Click here to Send milliga03 a Private Message Find more posts by milliga03 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Originally posted by XXSPEARHAMMERXX
lol, so nobody wins in your opinion? lol, the BSG Machines may just launch an attack from space?

yep Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 11:19 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote