KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » most important

most important
Started by: lordboo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

Question most important

who in marvel/dc is the most important character's/teams
in terms of story line in this moment in time?
your thoughts please

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 07:25 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Captain America = Marvel (Yes, even though he's dead)
Black Adam = DC

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 07:31 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Tony Stark. I'd love to see SHIELD and the 50 states Initiative fall the hell apart because he dies.

Also, Alan Scott. Charter member of the JSA and one of the leaders of Checkmate. Heavy stuff.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 07:31 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Tony Stark. I'd love to see SHIELD and the 50 states Initiative fall the hell apart because he dies.

Also, Alan Scott. Charter member of the JSA and one of the leaders of Checkmate. Heavy stuff.

definitely tony stark with the initiative and everything going on he seems like he,s running the whole show.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 07:34 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Do you mean in terms of importance to the citizens to the MU? In that case I'd have to go with Tony and the 50 state Initiative.

Over in DC. I'm not sure if you count 52 as in this time since it technically happened a year ago. If you mean right now though I'd have to go with Black Canary. She's chairperson of the DCU premiere team...plus she's hot in those fishnets.

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 07:52 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

superman = DC
captain america and spidey= marvel

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 08:00 PM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Marvel= Since CW (still) sucks stick out tongue , I'll go with the rest of the MU. Richard Ryder, host of the Nova Force.

DC: Ray Palmer. There has to be a reason why he's missing and why DC is making a big deal out of it. Eventually, it will be Darkseid. evil face

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 08:05 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Marvel= Since CW (still) sucks stick out tongue , I'll go with the rest of the MU. Richard Ryder, host of the Nova Force.

DC: Ray Palmer. There has to be a reason why he's missing and why DC is making a big deal out of it. Eventually, it will be Darkseid. evil face

have you read the first nova issue?why darksied is what countdown will be about?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 08:20 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

He's playing a HUGE part in Countdown. They've been hyping it for awhile.

Haven't read the first issue of Nova yet. no Any scans on here?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 08:30 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Maybe he'll be back up to Kirby's standards big grin That would be SWEEEEEEET!

-_-

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 08:32 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

I may be able to get some Nova scans up, oh wait.. it's against the rules now isn't it? Damn.. erm

Wait.. since when have I followed the law? wink

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 08:36 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

I don't like this no scan thing.... sucks.

-_-

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 08:40 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by CasanoVa
I may be able to get some Nova scans up, oh wait.. it's against the rules now isn't it? Damn.. erm

Wait.. since when have I followed the law? wink

*whispers* Do it, do it, do it. wink

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 08:42 PM