KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Heika's Sigs..

Heika's Sigs..
Started by: Heika

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Heika
Rawr

Heika's Sigs..

New here. Hi, I found this forum cause the sig one I used to go to is kinda dead now. All sigs are aloud right? oh well, I'll find out. (didn't see it in help/rules threads)

Well, Tell me what you like about them, what I can do to improve them, and mostly, how to make my fonts look even better. I love doing texts. Basically, I know my sigs are pretty simple, I'm mainly lookin' for help with the texts.

P.S. My style is purposfully simple... hmmm one at a time in attachments? Well, that's not fun. =\

[edit] ok this one was for a friend.. its not my best but it sthe only one i could find under 50 kbs..... I'm not sure how we're supposed to follow that rule..
[edit2] well i guess lowering the image quality does hurt it that badly..

Attachment: kimtext.jpg
This has been downloaded 101 time(s).

Last edited by Heika on May 17th, 2007 at 07:59 PM

Old Post May 17th, 2007 07:45 PM
Heika is currently offline Click here to Send Heika a Private Message Find more posts by Heika Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heika
Rawr

Made for another friend... You try to make real penguins cool... it's a challenge...

Attachment: swag copy.jpg
This has been downloaded 105 time(s).

Old Post May 17th, 2007 08:05 PM
Heika is currently offline Click here to Send Heika a Private Message Find more posts by Heika Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heika
Rawr

Older one. Angel Spawn.. Text sucks but it was before I got a whole bunch of new fonts.

Attachment: spawn .jpg
This has been downloaded 104 time(s).

Old Post May 17th, 2007 08:10 PM
Heika
Rawr

Another I made for a friend. So very simple, yet entirly perfect. Kick yourself if you dont get it. She asked for green and a llama i gave it to her.

Attachment: mollyllama copy.jpg
This has been downloaded 99 time(s).

Old Post May 17th, 2007 08:13 PM
Heika
Rawr

Yeah, all I had was the robot render.. No idea's on what to do though.. I played around witha a bunch of things before I finally got something I liked.

Attachment: heikarobot copy.jpg
This has been downloaded 97 time(s).

Old Post May 17th, 2007 08:14 PM
Heika
Rawr

Old one. Didnt have cool texts then. I like the Blur effect I used here.

Attachment: eurekasevenbetamz4.jpg
This has been downloaded 104 time(s).

Old Post May 17th, 2007 08:23 PM
Heika
Rawr

Older one again. Very simple.. Text is ok, but I could do it better nowadays.

Attachment: kakurenbobeta2mj4.jpg
This has been downloaded 99 time(s).

Old Post May 17th, 2007 08:27 PM
Heika
Rawr

I like makeing these things for people... She said flamingo, pink and orange color scheme. I gave it to her.

Attachment: flamingnotreefrac.jpg
This has been downloaded 98 time(s).

Old Post May 17th, 2007 08:30 PM
Heika
Rawr

I like this one.. normally its bigger but I changed it to fit.. The wings are awesome behind him and took a bit of convincing to get them how I wanted them.

Attachment: gaararender copy2.jpg
This has been downloaded 98 time(s).

Old Post May 17th, 2007 09:08 PM
Heika
Rawr

even the slightest tip would be appreciated....

Old Post May 18th, 2007 09:09 PM
PrincessNk
.Confused.

They're Great!
what program do you use?

Old Post May 18th, 2007 09:35 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heika
Rawr

Smile

Photoshop CS2. which is great? the Teddy? Do you like my others?

[Edit] Oh you said "They" my b. any you like in particular?

Old Post May 18th, 2007 09:45 PM
Heika
Rawr

I tried asking in the request thread for a Hajime sig but apparently I haven't been here long enough =\

[edit] apparently I havent been here long enough to post Links...

Attachment: hajime copy.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post May 19th, 2007 03:28 AM
The Infekted

These are cool sigs. can u make me one?

Old Post May 19th, 2007 03:39 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heika
Rawr

of course, though i'd have to start tomorrow. either link me the info for it, or PM it to me. All I Really need is Subject, Preffered color scheme, and what you want for text. Is there a certain style up top that you liked best?

Old Post May 19th, 2007 03:46 AM
The Infekted

here

Attachment: stew_1.jpg
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Old Post May 19th, 2007 04:34 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

I like the Angel Spawn the best but others are really good too.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 04:53 AM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heika
Rawr

Bizzy, What do you want it to say? I see that your current sig says Baby Bear. But I'm not sure if your just using an old sig until you get a new one or not.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 01:24 AM
The Infekted

Im thinking about changing it back to baby bear. So u can put Baby bear on that sig and I'll go put my username back to Baby bear.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 05:27 AM
enjoyyrworries
BURNING MAN

these are fantastic! would you mind making me one, incorporating some sort of image from wong kar wai's 2046?

Old Post May 20th, 2007 09:58 PM
enjoyyrworries is currently offline Click here to Send enjoyyrworries a Private Message Find more posts by enjoyyrworries Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote