KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » X-Men: Your Title

X-Men: Your Title
Started by: Rick/Genis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blight
Less than Newbie

X-Men: Your Title

Scenario:

Marvel has come to YOU to create your own Arc of Uncanny X-Men and have allowed you to choose which characters you would have in it, so long as you keep a few characters.... Cyclops, Wolverine, and Beast.... otherwise it's up to you.

What will you do with this team? Who will be in it... who will they face.... etc.?

-_-

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 06:27 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

X men : Too many titles

The issue involves them angsting over how their entire section of marvel has gone down the shitter, why their storylines are getting recycled or just plain boring. Then five pages before the end of the issue my Thunderbolts B ( Or Thunderbolts : Cracked , as i'm thinking of calling them) literally TEAR their way into the comic and beat the shit out of the team for being unregistered heroes.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 06:32 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I would like an Astonishing X-men storyline where the old fashioned clunky purple and red robots attack the X-mansion, but there is like literally thousands of them. Emma who would be virtually useless against them (Except in her diamond form) discovers another version of weapon X being set up in the government and is forced to fight some pro-reg heroes under government jurisdiction even though some of them agree with her plight. I think the plot should focus a lot on the downside of the pro-reg being under government rule and I think that Beast should get a lot more spotlight seeing as he used to be an Avenger so there are conflicting emotions there yes

I think that storyline would rock yes

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:26 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Both are great ideas! I especially liked the Thunderbolts coming into yours grey fox smile

-_-

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 10:32 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Wolverine dies in mine.......Number one best seller

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 05:07 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

edit : double post

-_-

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 05:36 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Xmen - OMG

A mutant has the power to know he's in a comic and can see the ridiculousness around him. He is forcibly placed on a team with Darwin, Longshot and Magician. Hilarity ensues.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Last edited by Symmetric Chaos on Apr 14th, 2007 at 05:50 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 05:40 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Xmen - OMG

A mutant has the power to know he's in a comic and can see the ridiculousness around him. He is forcibly placed on a team with Darwin, Longshort and Magician. Hilarity ensues.

Sweet... but who's longshort? laughing

-_-

Last edited by Blight on Apr 14th, 2007 at 05:51 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 05:49 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Sweet... but who's longshort? laughing

shifty it never said Longshort . . .

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 05:50 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Really?.... check my quote shifty

-_-

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 05:51 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Ah the wonders of the edit button, I tried to do the same thing but it came up with the "post edited by willRules" thingy at the bottom yes

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 04:16 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
shifty it really said Longshort . . .

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 06:14 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I see what you did there!

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 06:19 PM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by willRules
Ah the wonders of the edit button, I tried to do the same thing but it came up with the "post edited by willRules" thingy at the bottom yes
Last edited by Symmetric Chaos on Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 06:20 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I see what you did there!

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 06:23 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Last edited by Symmetric Chaos on Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Ahh Mr edit note, my old enemy we meet again laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 07:28 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

So does anyone have any ideas?

-_-

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 05:54 AM