KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Read this now!

Read this now!
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Read this now!

Thank you for reading this thread. You now have the latest and most dangerous computer virus! In five seconds your computer will explode and blow your hands off. If this does not occur it is because I like you and programmed the virus to avoid infiltrating your system. Thank you, and good day.

-This has been another installment of the not so complete Tired Hiker Experience.

Truly yours, Hiker. wink

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 10:01 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Hello, you have received the Amish Computer Virus. But since the Amish don't have computer systems, it's based off the honor system. So please be ever so kind and delete all the files from your computer. Thank you smile

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 10:15 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Strangelove
Hello, you have received the Amish Computer Virus. But since the Amish don't have computer systems, it's based off the honor system. So please be ever so kind and delete all the files from your computer. Thank you smile

Damn, that one was better. erm

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 11:08 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Damn, that one was better. erm

You are failing more and more. smile

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 11:16 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I took it from somewhere else though, so you win smile

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 11:16 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Puzzle

I know, I'm catching up with you. wink

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 11:19 PM
Itzak
The other extreme

Hello, you have received the George W. Bush virus: This virus does absolutely nothing. no expression

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 11:22 PM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Thank you for reading this thread. You now have the latest and most dangerous computer virus! In five seconds your computer will explode and blow your hands off. If this does not occur it is because I like you and programmed the virus to avoid infiltrating your system. Thank you, and good day.

-This has been another installment of the not so complete Tired Hiker Experience.

Truly yours, Hiker. wink

why the hell did you have to go and do that!!! mad mad mad thanks, Now I need my cat to type this for me because I cant!

I HATE YOU!

you know its a good thing my cat knows how to type

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 11:27 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Originally posted by Itzak
Hello, you have received the George W. Bush virus: This virus does absolutely nothing. no expression
Ha,

Yeah, you only get one ha, because that joke was made at the expense of a twit. no expression

Weirdo.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 11:28 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TPS
TheProgramSmith

I grew my cat in a bottle... no expression

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 09:43 AM
TPS is currently offline Click here to Send TPS a Private Message Find more posts by TPS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Nice sig thumb up

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 09:58 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgo X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why?

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 10:30 AM
Sorgo X is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo X a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Well I'm glad my hands are still okay. Imagine life without hands... I would need to use my feet to do everything. How would i be able to enjoy my personal time then?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 10:30 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

laughing out loud

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 12:29 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

You can't trick me TH. I didn't read the OP.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 12:33 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Truly yours, Hiker. wink
Originally posted by Strangelove
I like'em both but my hamster in my computer killed both of them before they did anything wink

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 12:39 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote