KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Just a simple teen titans RPG

Just a simple teen titans RPG
Started by: Raven_959

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Just a simple teen titans RPG

1. Robin
2. Starfire
3.Beast Boy
4. Raven
5.Slade
6.Red X
7.Jinx
8.Mamoth
9.Gizmo
10.Black fire
11. Brother blood
12.Speedy
13. Bumble Bee
14.Mas and Menos
15. AquaLad
16. Mad Mod
17. Slade's Commando's

Or u can use a made up character. roll eyes (sarcastic)

" i'm lost and empty...i've lost something i cant replace..T_T "

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 10:23 PM
Raven_959 is currently offline Click here to Send Raven_959 a Private Message Find more posts by Raven_959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did u get permission?

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 11:11 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moogle_xenocide
destroy all humans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
Did u get permission?

what he said

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 11:20 PM
moogle_xenocide is currently offline Click here to Send moogle_xenocide a Private Message Find more posts by moogle_xenocide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

If u did ill be Red X

And

Name: Jacope X
Sex: Male
Weight: 250
Height: 6’5
Occupations: Protector/Ninja/Ruler of X-realm
Difficulty (1-100): 80
Species: Hispanic/Human/X-Blade

Powers: Telekinetic, Transforming, and power balls. Very good with sword and weapons. He has extremely good fighting skills and good techniques. Not a mortal, he’s part of a group with an unknown name. ((code name: JXkl9D9)) and the members are very strong and powerful people. They are meant to save the world so they are trained very well and can’t die easily. Jacope is able to fuse and has a powerful sword that can be charged only with his powers. His best power ball is the Mega, Supersonic, Charged Spirit bomb. He can turn into a Dragon/Dog/Jaguar which is his animality. At the middle of the month at full moon he turns into his spirit form which makes him kill. He is able to learn new moves but here are the following that he did not learn yet:

Absorbing(Jacope XX)
illusion (Jacope XX) ((Still in Jacope XX form so far))
Dodge-Teleport(Jacope XXX)
Destroy Behind (Jacope XXX)
100000% one hit damage (Jacope XXXX)
Freeze ( Jacope XXXX)
Turn into anything/Anyone (Jacope XXXXX)
Turn people into Rock(Jacope XXXXX)

Fighting Styles: Mugen Tenshin Style.
Ninjustu
Xinyi Liuhe Quan
Pi Qua Quan
Muay Thai
Jeet Kune Do
Karate
Tengu Do

Gadgets/Weapons (optional): Sword, blades, gauntlets, guns

Appearance: A black long tee over a long sleeve red tee shirt, Bagged jeans, chain hanging from his belt, Black shoes, on his back of his shirt is an X sign. Dark blue gloves, spiked hair, Brown eyes, Tan skin, and swords held behind like an X. His hands are covered with gloves because his hands are fire and are to hot to use in real life so he wears gloves. Has a medallion necklace and it’s an X. It is a memory of his father.

Favorite Food: Fruits and meat

Hobby: Meditating, Praying, fighting, making money, practicing his skills, searching, Traveling, and Soccer

Relative (optional): Hispanic.

Personality: Very nice but at the same time very cold and cruel. He is mysterious and is busy. Likes making friends. He is a patient but can be angry and raged for revenge and evil. Also serious and humorous at the same time. HE REALLY HATES MAGIC. HE THINKS IT SUCKS.

Story: Jacope was born as normal but his Childhood is unknown but what is so far known is that Jacope’s Father was a Samurai and normal person. He was friends with Slade. When Jacope was born, Slade stalked Jacope making his five years misery. When he was 6, Slade brainwashed his father to let him go. Jacope’s father gave him a Medallion to give him power and to remember His own father. He went to a laboratory and wore a helmet that will charge his soul and give him great powers for 7 years. When Jacope was 14, Slade sent Jacope to a group and was a member of the X-Blades (Code name: JxKl9D9). Jacope was then promoted as the top member a year later. One night, Jacope was walking in the woods and saw an Elder god. The god told Jacope that since he is a top fighter, Jacope must help the Fighters all over the universe/around the world and the gods fight evil. Jacope trained with the elder god and thought him how to use powers and fighting styles. He one day completed his training and was given the power to Transform with the medallion his father gave him. Jacope is now called JACOPE X. He can go up to Jacope XXXXX. Jacope then created a realm with people who can worship him Called X-Realm. Everything went well until the feud of bloods and crips. Jacope Married a gypsy/Ninja/Sorcerer named Tanya. This was one of Jacope’s craziest years when she died at the hands of Codac. Jacope Continues to fight against what is Evil and bad. He will always be protector of the universe and X-realm. He lost; he suffered many times but will always win. Jacope has many enemies like Rufon (king of the netherealms), Motar, Trigon, Slade, Jackal (Jacope’s evil clone), Lord Codac, Linda, but his worst enemy king Moufang. He and his extermination squads killed many of Jacope’s people of X-realm and Jacope fought Moufang many times in the pass but always returns, He planned a threat to resurrect the Underworld king to take over X-realm But Jacope and his army will fight against the evil that will take over the universe. Jacope for now is a lost, Titan who is doing his job secretly and disguised as a mortal on earth. Jacope is still a Human on earth making money as a famous soccer player and salesman. We will do this to be back to normal and find out more of his past.

Hail Jacope X!!! Champion of the universe!!!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 11:22 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

he did not get permission I can tell, without looking it up, either way

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:19 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

YOu mean she and you cant jus judge.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:20 AM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

I DID!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:26 AM
Raven_959 is currently offline Click here to Send Raven_959 a Private Message Find more posts by Raven_959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

By the way i'll play raven and Jinx

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:27 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

iight

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:32 AM
RavenKnight
Raven Angelark

Can I join in as a Young Lois Lane?

sobe- my sister
rory angelark- my sister
Lord Sartan - my brother
Fox13 - my high school jock boyfriend - lol

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:38 AM
RavenKnight is currently offline Click here to Send RavenKnight a Private Message Find more posts by RavenKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moogle_xenocide
destroy all humans

can i join?the bio might be somewhat cliche though

Name: Zypher Reshile
Sex: Male
Weight: 122
Height: 5’9
Occupations: none
Difficulty (1-100): 67
Species: altered-human,asian

Powers: Telekinetic,telepathic,pyrokenesis,High IQ

Gadgets/Weapons (optional): healing liquids in pockets

Appearance: black shirt,baggy dark green pants,black hair,brown eyes,glasses

Favorite Food: watermelon,chips,soda

Hobbies: using computers,playing video games,playing with fire

Personality: smart,sarcastic,pessimistic,hides anger and other emotions

Story: orphaned at age six he started to wander around his gigantic city.he'd been stealing food and water to survive.he eventually came across a scientist who'd take him in.One day the scientist asked him if he could do some tests on him.Zypher agreed and he was taken to the scientists lab.He laid on top of the table in the center of the room.He was unconsious in minutes after the scientist gave him some anesthesia.After the test was finished Zypher had felt different."what did you do to me?"he asked the scientist.no reply came."answer me!".still no reply."tell me!"he screamed as a a ball of flames engulfed the scientist and killed him"I have succseded!"the scientist said as he died.from that day on Zypher had learned of his powers and decided to use them for good.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 01:03 AM
moogle_xenocide is currently offline Click here to Send moogle_xenocide a Private Message Find more posts by moogle_xenocide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Chronus
Deaths Employer

ill be slade

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 01:23 AM
Darth Chronus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Chronus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Chronus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

((You left out Mumbo sad ))

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 01:29 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

what about cyborg? hes not on your list...

does this work?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 01:45 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I wanna play as a made up character, but I think your opinion of them is not so good....so nvm.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 01:55 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can I be Superboy? He's a Teen Titan after all.yes

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 01:57 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

The awnser is yes to all who asked me.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 08:35 PM
Dean Tetsaruga

Can i be Robin?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 09:36 PM
Dean Tetsaruga is currently offline Click here to Send Dean Tetsaruga a Private Message Find more posts by Dean Tetsaruga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadpool909

Kid Flash and Speedy for me.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 03:23 AM
Deadpool909 is currently offline Click here to Send Deadpool909 a Private Message Find more posts by Deadpool909 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

((Oh damn, I should have been Robin.))

((Oh well, I'm fine with Superboy.))

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 04:02 AM