KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Punisher MAX relaunch

Punisher MAX relaunch
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Punisher MAX relaunch

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 05:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Steve Dillon makes me sick. His art is one of the worst in comics, how the fck does he have a job as a artist.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 05:53 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I mind it

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 06:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

If it's not Ennis; not interested.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 02:44 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Aaron is gonna be just as good at the punisher as was Ennis imo.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 01:51 AM
Citizen V.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji

I'll agree with you there.

Jason Aaron's a great writer, I'm so glad he's started writing for Marvel because his work on Scalped is awesome. He fits a Punisher book personally, if you ask me.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 09:36 AM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

He's also done a good run on Ghost Rider and started up a brand new Wolverine comic a very good one at that.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 01:03 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 04:25 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

ennis is garbage............aron is better by default

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 07:51 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Battlehammer
ennis is garbage............aron is better by default

Yeah, but your opinions are all dumb, and thus irrelevant.

So we can go all day.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 08:38 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Yeah, but your opinions are all dumb, and thus irrelevant.

So we can go all day.

-AC

Nope, Ennis is overrated yes

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 08:51 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by willRules
Nope, Ennis is overrated yes

I agree, but how is that relevant?

I said if it's not Ennis on this book, I'm not interested. Someone then said he was garbage, you said he's overrated. Being garbage is different to being overrated.

Frank Miller, in general, is overrated. Is he garbage? Precisely.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 11:44 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I agree, but how is that relevant?

I said if it's not Ennis on this book, I'm not interested. Someone then said he was garbage, you said he's overrated. Being garbage is different to being overrated.

Frank Miller, in general, is overrated. Is he garbage? Precisely.

-AC

Well if you want to make such a distinction between what you would consider to be garbage and what you would consider to be overrated, I'll happily oblige by placing Ennis in both categories, myself.

It's relevant because opinions of Ennis have been prevalent throughout the last few posts on this thread and there isn't "Is Garth Ennis Garbage or Overrated?" thread to post in smile

Last edited by willRules on Jul 20th, 2009 at 12:51 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 12:49 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well if you want to make such a distinction between what you would consider to be garbage and what you would consider to be overrated, I'll happily oblige by placing Ennis in both categories, myself.

It's relevant because opinions of Ennis have been prevalent throughout the last few posts on this thread and there isn't "Is Garth Ennis Garbage or Overrated?" thread to post in smile

It was irrelevant because nobody was arguing about him being overrated.

You disagreed with me countering someone calling him garbage by saying "No, he's overrated.". Hence, irrelevant.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 05:17 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

It was irrelevant because nobody was arguing about him being overrated.

You disagreed with me countering someone calling him garbage by saying "No, he's overrated.". Hence, irrelevant.

-AC

Fair nuff yes

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 08:33 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

he just enjoys taking shots at me,because I disagree with him and find his arguements rather immature.

I agree my responses was quite relevent to what others were saying in this very thread.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 12:19 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Alson how is ennis not garbage? he the same man who thought a group of killer midgets cutting off peoples legs was a good and interesting plot story......when it was rather stupid and far from clever.

He also the same man who some how had Punisher subdue the hulk and had a view bombs take hulk out......he also the same dude who ignored DD super senses and wolverine and spiderman spidersenses through out the arc to the point they culd not locate punisher who was 30 feet away.......which is utter rediculousness. He also the same dude who ahd spiderman tricked by fake bombs, and had wolverien drink acid.......with out realizing it.

he not clever, his story tend to suck, there far from funnny thoguh he tries to make them so. he also tends to compeltely ignore powers individuals posses and has been quoted statingn he hates heros with powers. Dude not only bias, but he allows his bias to effect his stories. He tends to lack professionalism from what I have gathered from his work, and he hyped to reiddulous levels, most of his sotry arnt funny, nor clever even though he tries to make them so, he garbage compared to most writers and aron

stories will be far better and more clever then ennis ever were.

-BH

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Jul 21st, 2009 at 12:30 AM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 12:26 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Re: Punisher MAX relaunch

Jason Aaron is relaunching it

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=22088

Why? Punisher sucks ass.

sad

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 02:28 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Re: Re: Punisher MAX relaunch

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Why? Punisher sucks ass.

sad

BE GONE MORTAL !!

Only thing that i've liked from Ennis so far is his run on Punisher Max and Marvel Knights i've seen his work on The Boys and preacher he just seems to think Over the top violence ad showing off naked superheroines and superheroines asking for blowjobs will sell a comic.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 06:04 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Battlehammer
Alson how is ennis not garbage? he the same man who thought a group of killer midgets cutting off peoples legs was a good and interesting plot story......when it was rather stupid and far from clever.

He also the same man who some how had Punisher subdue the hulk and had a view bombs take hulk out......he also the same dude who ignored DD super senses and wolverine and spiderman spidersenses through out the arc to the point they culd not locate punisher who was 30 feet away.......which is utter rediculousness. He also the same dude who ahd spiderman tricked by fake bombs, and had wolverien drink acid.......with out realizing it.

he not clever, his story tend to suck, there far from funnny thoguh he tries to make them so. he also tends to compeltely ignore powers individuals posses and has been quoted statingn he hates heros with powers. Dude not only bias, but he allows his bias to effect his stories. He tends to lack professionalism from what I have gathered from his work, and he hyped to reiddulous levels, most of his sotry arnt funny, nor clever even though he tries to make them so, he garbage compared to most writers and aron

stories will be far better and more clever then ennis ever were.

-BH

Holy terrible spelling and grammar, Batman. Don't sit there critiquing the man's intellect when you can barely string a coherent sentence together.

Anyway, I never said Ennis was good at writing everyone, did I? He obviously has shitty ideas of Hulk, Daredevil and others. The man isn't perfect and I never said he was, you fool.

I simply said that if it's not him writing Punisher MAX, which I feel he DID do amazingly, then I'm not interested.

If you can't keep up with what I'm saying, go to the kiddy table.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 11:40 PM