KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Some of My Comic Book Related Art

Some of My Comic Book Related Art
Started by: jinzin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinzin

Some of My Comic Book Related Art

I know we have the art section but screw that, this stuff is more for you guys anyhow.... Anyways, I just had a few sketches I thought I'd show off... Nothin too amazing but well.. hope you like it.

Smoke: From Mortal Kombat II
(please log in to view the image)

Batman: From Batman Begins

Baraka: From Mortal Kombat II

Death Stroke/Slade: From DC Comics/Teen Titans the cartoon

Sabretooth: From Marvel Comics (sketch of the Marvel Sabretooth Vs. Wolverine Sabretooth Bookend)

Snake Eyes: From GIJOE comics

Storm Shadow: From GIJOE comics

Wolverine vs. Wendigo: From Marvel Comics

Baraka (Manip from the pic above): From Mortal Kombat II

Last edited by jinzin on Sep 23rd, 2007 at 05:58 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 05:55 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Not bad.

liked the slade/deathstroke one the best. When did you do these?

err....KMC Herald's BIIATCH!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 05:58 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

lol Herald's 4-LIFE!

I did the batman like a year ago, the deathstroke 2 years ago (I only inked that one because I was drawing it to make a sig for a former friend/member on here), Smoke was from last year.. Everything else is from the last couple of weeks or months.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 06:00 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
lol Herald's 4-LIFE!

I did the batman like a year ago, the deathstroke 2 years ago (I only inked that one because I was drawing it to make a sig for a former friend/member on here), Smoke was from last year.. Everything else is from the last couple of weeks or months.

Very nice

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 06:08 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

that's pretty good will you be willing to help me out with the art work for the comics i'm making

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 06:08 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Pwnful art, Jinzin.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 06:13 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Awesome work, man

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 06:58 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by guy222
Very nice

thanks smile

Originally posted by lando005
that's pretty good will you be willing to help me out with the art work for the comics i'm making

uh, In all honesty I don't have that kind of time on my hands, College, Wrestling and Martial Arts are kinda running my life at the moment. erm

Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Pwnful art, Jinzin.

lol At first I thought you said "aweful art" I was like "what the hell?!?"
Thanks man.

Originally posted by JasonK4
Awesome work, man

Thank you.. I'm glad you guys like what I do.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 12:32 PM
Sparkz

Thats impressive I must say, Its actually better than some of the art in comics IMO (not alot of it but still there are some artists out there who you wonder how they ever got a job) You should apply!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 01:24 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

impressive thumb up

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 01:27 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Sparkz
Thats impressive I must say, Its actually better than some of the art in comics IMO (not alot of it but still there are some artists out there who you wonder how they ever got a job) You should apply!

Originally posted by lordboo
impressive thumb up

thanks guys...

Oh man, I'd love to do this stuff for a living but the fields so damned competitive.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 01:43 PM
Sparkz

thanks guys...

Oh man, I'd love to do this stuff for a living but the fields so damned competitive.

Yeah it is, but you could come on these forums and get constructive criticism keep your fans happy!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 01:44 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

lol, true... but if I ever got ahold of a Wolverine book you guys would go into bloodlust for me if he was doing anything impressive on panel..

j/k stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 01:45 PM
Sparkz

Lol you know I wouldn't be surprised, you'd just have to not draw Wolverine! or give him an excuse every time he did something impressive!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 01:47 PM
jinzin

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 01:48 PM
Sparkz

Thats right Wolverine beat Galactus because he had an admantium bat forged in the oven of Aunt May, ooo now that would be a weapon.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 01:51 PM
lando005

that's ok i just wanted to get some templates doen i've found a program online i can you but human talent is soo much better we'll talk more about this

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 01:52 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

lol, I'd have to make a new thread for that one...

RESPECT: Aunt May's Oven.. confused

on the other hand.. Ouch.. I wouldn't have Wolverine running around beating Galactus..... erm

Now Tyrant and Thanos on the other hand...

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 01:53 PM
Sparkz

lol, I'd have to make a new thread for that one...

RESPECT: Aunt May's Oven.. confused

on the other hand.. Ouch.. I wouldn't have Wolverine running around beating Galactus..... erm

Now Tyrant and Thanos on the other hand...

But everyone beats Galactus! he's like the Rhino of the cosmic entities!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 01:56 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by Sparkz
But everyone beats Galactus! he's like the Rhino of the cosmic entities!

Yeah, you know when you get punked out by zombies that somethin's wrong.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 02:06 PM