KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Why Paul Fired His Secretary

Why Paul Fired His Secretary
Started by: Xenogears

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why Paul Fired His Secretary

Last week was Paul's birthday and he didn't feel very well waking up on that morning.

He went downstairs for breakfast hoping his wife would be pleasant and say, "Happy Birthday!", and possibly have a small present for him. As it turned out, she barely said good morning, let alone "Happy Birthday."

He thought "well, that's marriage for you, but the kids, they’ll remember."

His kids came bounding down stairs to breakfast and didn't say a word. So when he left for the office, he felt pretty low and somewhat despondent.

As he walked into his office, his secretary Jane said, "Good Morning, Boss, and by the way, Happy Birthday!"

It made him feel a little better that at least someone had remembered.

He worked until one o'clock, when Jane knocked on my door and said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day outside and it is your birthday. What do you say we go out to lunch, just you and me?"

Paul said, "Thanks, Jane, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go!"

They went to lunch, but not to where they did normally. Instead, she chose a quiet bistro with a private table.

They sat and had two martinis each and enjoyed the meal tremendously.

On the way back to the office, Jane said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day. We don't need to go straight back to the office, do we?"

Paul responded, "I guess not. What do you have in mind?" Jane replied, "Let's drop by my apartment, it's just around the corner."

After arriving at her apartment, Jane turned to Paul and said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I'm going to step into the bedroom for just a moment. I'll be right back.

"OK," he nervously replied.

She went into the bedroom and after a couple of minutes came out carrying a huge birthday cake ... followed by his wife, kids, and dozens of his friends and co-workers ... all singing "Happy Birthday to you."

And Paul just sat there ... on the couch ... naked.

Source: http://www.goofball.com/jokes/misc/INC20070120183149

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post May 10th, 2007 01:51 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaBwhaaaaaaaaw

Old Post May 10th, 2007 02:01 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

ROFL

Old Post May 10th, 2007 02:02 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Ouch

Old Post May 10th, 2007 02:03 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

My classmates were talking about it today and I overheard their conversation. I tried to google the story by putting in key words that I heard, and found it. I agree that it's hilarious.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post May 10th, 2007 02:06 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

laughing out loud

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post May 10th, 2007 02:16 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hidden Lotus
Jetta FTW

OMG

Thanks to tylerTOXICITY for the sig

Old Post May 10th, 2007 06:51 PM
Hidden Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send Hidden Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by Hidden Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayakat
Queen of sarcasm

Old Post May 10th, 2007 10:41 PM
Kayakat is currently offline Click here to Send Kayakat a Private Message Find more posts by Kayakat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kayakat

Old Post May 10th, 2007 10:42 PM
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Originally posted by kayakat

Old Post May 10th, 2007 10:44 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayakat
Queen of sarcasm

Originally posted by Xenogears

happy

Old Post May 10th, 2007 10:52 PM
Kayakat is currently offline Click here to Send Kayakat a Private Message Find more posts by Kayakat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

*chuckle*

Old Post May 10th, 2007 10:56 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

So he fired her? What a bit*h.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 11:12 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Why Paul Fired His Secretary

Originally posted by Xenogears
Last week was Paul's birthday and he didn't feel very well waking up on that morning.

He went downstairs for breakfast hoping his wife would be pleasant and say, "Happy Birthday!", and possibly have a small present for him. As it turned out, she barely said good morning, let alone "Happy Birthday."

He thought "well, that's marriage for you, but the kids, they’ll remember."

His kids came bounding down stairs to breakfast and didn't say a word. So when he left for the office, he felt pretty low and somewhat despondent.

As he walked into his office, his secretary Jane said, "Good Morning, Boss, and by the way, Happy Birthday!"

It made him feel a little better that at least someone had remembered.

He worked until one o'clock, when Jane knocked on my door and said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day outside and it is your birthday. What do you say we go out to lunch, just you and me?"

Paul said, "Thanks, Jane, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go!"

They went to lunch, but not to where they did normally. Instead, she chose a quiet bistro with a private table.

They sat and had two martinis each and enjoyed the meal tremendously.

On the way back to the office, Jane said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day. We don't need to go straight back to the office, do we?"

Paul responded, "I guess not. What do you have in mind?" Jane replied, "Let's drop by my apartment, it's just around the corner."

After arriving at her apartment, Jane turned to Paul and said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I'm going to step into the bedroom for just a moment. I'll be right back.

"OK," he nervously replied.

She went into the bedroom and after a couple of minutes came out carrying a huge birthday cake ... followed by his wife, kids, and dozens of his friends and co-workers ... all singing "Happy Birthday to you."

And Paul just sat there ... on the couch ... naked.

Source: http://www.goofball.com/jokes/misc/INC20070120183149
I haven't laughed so hard in years. laughing laughing laughing

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 01:44 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote