KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Will Steve return

Will Steve be back?
This poll is closed.
Yes 7 70.00%
No 1 10.00%
The next cap won't compare to Steve 1 10.00%
The next cap will be better than Steve 1 10.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Will Steve return
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Will Steve return

Yes, captain American (Steve Rogers) is dead, but we all know what Marvel is like, they kill a character and bring him/her back. So do you think this is the last we have seen of Steve Rogers, or wil he back in few years??

Old Post May 15th, 2007 10:00 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

They'll make a cyborg version of him, two energy versions, a robot version and a clone.

The clone will be the real one.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 10:49 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

This thread is even on the same page!!!!!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...captain-america

Old Post May 15th, 2007 11:50 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
They'll make a cyborg version of him, two energy versions, a robot version and a clone.

Reign of the Supermen!

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:25 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

You mean my brilliant idea has already been done? sad

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:37 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

lol I was just reading the Ultimate Spider-man clone saga graphic novel and at the front it explains about why 616 Gwen was cloned. And Stan Lee had a big rant about bringing her back but hated it when characters came back to life and Marvel Dosn't do that...oh how times have changed.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:40 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Eventually everyone comes back!

Old Post May 15th, 2007 03:44 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Hercules
Eventually everyone comes back!
But now in comics its basically a revolving door. In the 80s rarely anyone came back except a few and they were understandable. Jason Todd, Psylock, and the recent Colossus and Rachel Grey are some of the worst returns I've ever seen.

Made by Jugg666

Last edited by HueyFreeman on May 15th, 2007 at 04:10 PM

Old Post May 15th, 2007 04:00 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Originally posted by Big Sexy
But now in comics its basically a revolving door. In the 80s rarely anyone came back except and few and they were understandable. Jason Todd, Psylock, and the recent Colossus and Rachel Grey are some of the worst returns I've ever seen.

Yep, I agree, deaths in comics used to mean something, now they're just a way of selling more issues.

Its like in Wrestling when they have a loser retires match, everyone knows that the guy will be back within a few months!

Old Post May 15th, 2007 04:08 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

laughing big grin
Originally posted by Hercules
Yep, I agree, deaths in comics used to mean something, now they're just a way of selling more issues.

Its like in Wrestling when they have a loser retires match, everyone knows that the guy will be back within a few months!
True I agree. But the returns are for that too. He'll be dead for maybe a year or two then when they need to sell they bring him back.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 04:10 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

They bring Jean back too often, thats the worste one they do. I really hope Steve returns cause...just wouldn't be the same without him.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 04:53 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

You mean my brilliant idea has already been done? sad

I made that joke when he first died. I posted it like 12 times. Ercaperator, Private America, Antamatium, Cyborg Cap....

Old Post May 15th, 2007 04:59 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by steverules
They bring Jean back too often, thats the worste one they do. I really hope Steve returns cause...just wouldn't be the same without him.
But Jeans understandable. Thats the whole history with the Phoenix. It dies and then comes back. I don't think the whole resurrection thing is the problem with her, its the fact that she always comes back wanting to be with Cyclops. Shes a universal entity, what the hell is she doing in the white hot room anyway.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 15th, 2007 06:08 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Buckeroo Banzai
Restricted

Account Restricted

He must return. I like change but not when it comes to Steve Rogers or Clark Kent. They really are the best their is at what they do!!

As the song goes "Nobody does it better, makes me feel sad for the rest"

Don't RIP to long Cap!

Old Post May 15th, 2007 06:29 PM
Buckeroo Banzai is currently offline Click here to Send Buckeroo Banzai a Private Message Find more posts by Buckeroo Banzai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I hope it's not too long, he's possibly the greatest hero marvel has. Not the most powerful, but the greatest.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 06:39 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by Redatom65
I made that joke when he first died. I posted it like 12 times. Ercaperator, Private America, Antamatium, Cyborg Cap....

Plus, since DC did it first, you know if Marvel tries it, they'll **** it up. stick out tongue

Old Post May 15th, 2007 06:45 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Plus, since DC did it first, you know if Marvel tries it, they'll **** it up. stick out tongue

Ha.

Not funny.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 07:09 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Honestly, I'd prefer him to stay dead honestly. Yes he's a great hero and will be missed but if they are to bring him back it will make his death mean squat. Captain America is one of the worlds greatest heroes, and should be honored as such, not with pathetic lets bring him back from the dead.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 07:13 PM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Cap's death sucked though, I mean death by an assasin...I would've preffered some battle to the death with someone

Old Post May 15th, 2007 08:03 PM
Badabing
Karen

Re: Will Steve return

Originally posted by steverules
Yes, captain American (Steve Rogers) is dead, but we all know what Marvel is like, they kill a character and bring him/her back. So do you think this is the last we have seen of Steve Rogers, or wil he back in few years??
They actually lost the rights to the Steve Rogers character. sad

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 15th, 2007 08:22 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote