KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Who likes shrimp?

Who likes shrimp?
Started by: Xenogears

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who likes shrimp?

I do. happy

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post May 19th, 2007 02:41 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

That's nice...

stick out tongue

Old Post May 19th, 2007 02:45 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate it. shrimp and crawfish. Which is kind of weird since my dad's side of the family is Cajun.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 02:46 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Me too. 'Who likes pussy' seems like a better question, though. I likes teh pussy.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post May 19th, 2007 02:47 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I hate it. shrimp and crawfish. Which is kind of weird since my dad's side of the family is Cajun.

*In uncanny Sean Connery accent* Well, shun, you're a dirty whore.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 02:48 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
*In uncanny Sean Connery accent* Well, shun, you're a dirty whore.

*adopts scottish accent* no sir, I am William Wallace. and I reserve my right to have the freedom to hate shrimp......FREEDOM!!!!!!.......hey, those are my intestines on the ground. sick

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 02:50 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

popcorn shrimp is awesome smile

Old Post May 19th, 2007 02:52 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

icky....icky poo......

Old Post May 19th, 2007 02:53 AM
Grinning Goku

*adopts scottish accent* no sir, I am William Wallace. and I reserve my right to have the freedom to hate shrimp......FREEDOM!!!!!!.......hey, those are my intestines on the ground. sick

*Sean Connery accent, again* Mmm...haggis. Do you need a mop, good shur?

Old Post May 19th, 2007 02:54 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

Well it could be worse, they could be shrimp and crawfish rather than cajun! eek!

Old Post May 19th, 2007 02:54 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

I should shoot you for that awful, awful attempt at humor.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 02:56 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Sean Connery accent, again* Mmm...haggis. Do you need a mop, good shur?

*adopts irish accent* I am a boondock saint. shrimp are all evil. stick out tongue

Old Post May 19th, 2007 02:56 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

I should shoot you for that awful, awful attempt at humor.

yeah but without my awful humour there would be no one to make your humour look good! stick out tongue

Old Post May 19th, 2007 02:57 AM
Grinning Goku

*Sean Connery accent, again, again* Try it, boy. Don't associate yourself with movies that had 7 million dollar budgets. That's just ass-wiping money, to me.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 02:59 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

icky....icky poo......

i can't stand shrimp without breading, now that is disgusting

Old Post May 19th, 2007 03:00 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

shrimp look like little curled up roaches.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 03:06 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

You have pink roaches! eek!

Old Post May 19th, 2007 03:18 AM
Peach
mordrem

Shrimp are disgusting....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 19th, 2007 03:21 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Yea! Well, HoHo's look like perfectly cylindrical turds. yes

Old Post May 19th, 2007 03:21 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea! Well, HoHo's look like perfectly cylindrical turds. yes

those are yummy. the HoHo's. Ever hear of Hocakes?

Old Post May 19th, 2007 03:22 AM