KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Terrible things that make you laugh.....

Terrible things that make you laugh.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terrible things that make you laugh.....

we have all seen or heard something terrible before that has made us laugh. what did you see or hear?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 09:39 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

9/11

I kid, I kid....

Old Post May 20th, 2007 09:41 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Thats not even funny.

I live in NY.

Thousands of people were affected that day, some of my closest friends.

Thats really ****ed up

Old Post May 20th, 2007 09:45 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i heard a racial joke about half an hour ago. even though i was disgusted, i had to stifle a laugh.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 09:45 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sweet Escape
Thats not even funny.

I live in NY.

Thousands of people were affected that day, some of my closest friends.

Thats really ****ed up

I was refering to the way American's write their dates, 9/11 instead of 11/09.

DUH...

Old Post May 20th, 2007 09:54 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

No, you were trying to get a cheap laugh.

Now you're just trying to cover your ass.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 09:57 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Sweet Escape
No, you were trying to get a cheap laugh.

Now you're just trying to cover your ass.

Jesus Christ, of course I'm not trying to cover myself, I was obviously making a world trade centre related joke and it was obviously not for a cheap laugh as no one would find it funny. I just felt it had to be done... I'm controversial like that.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 10:00 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

some of our guests are having a baby shower at my hotel. they are all black. another guest, a white guy, came up and asked me what was going on. when i told him it was a baby shower, he looked over and saw all the black people, and said "whats to celebrate, its just another future convict."

A-hole.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 10:03 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I've heard some pretty screwed-up things in my time.

I laugh at all of them. Every. Single. One.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 10:08 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by H. S. 6
I've heard some pretty screwed-up things in my time.

I laugh at all of them. Every. Single. One.

Did you hear the one about the nail?

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post May 20th, 2007 10:10 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I once laughed at a Jimmy Carr joke. It wasn't terrible because it had terrible content. But, because he's an insufferable cvnt.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post May 20th, 2007 10:13 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

nope, do tell.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 10:13 PM
§P0oONY

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I once laughed at a Jimmy Carr joke. It wasn't terrible because it had terrible content. But, because he's an insufferable cvnt.

Jimmy Carr is actually very funny. His jokes are all one liners but their content is usually extremely funny. He never really crosses the mark, he's never a bigot. He is also extremely quick and witty with heckles.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 10:15 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I laugh at most things

Old Post May 20th, 2007 10:18 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

I laughed at the don Imus joke about the hoes.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 10:21 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by §P0oONY
Jimmy Carr is actually very funny. His jokes are all one liners but their content is usually extremely funny. He never really crosses the mark, he's never a bigot. He is also extremely quick and witty with heckles.

I admit that he's very good at dealing with heckles. One liners however are not to my taste, no matter who delivers them, the smugness of Jimmy Carr just rubs it in a bit for me. Fair play though, each to their own. There are worse comedians out there.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post May 20th, 2007 10:25 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I admit that he's very good at dealing with heckles. One liners however are not to my taste, no matter who delivers them, the smugness of Jimmy Carr just rubs it in a bit for me. Fair play though, each to their own. There are worse comedians out there.
He's certainly not one of the best comedians but I do think he's pretty good. He's just a bit too scripted for my liking... Not enough improv.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 10:29 PM
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Jokes about Hitler, which invariably happen in front of my Jewish flatmate.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 11:19 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by Les yeux clos
Jokes about Hitler, which invariably happen in front of my Jewish flatmate.

Your face. lol pwnt.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 11:44 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

A lot of black jokes are funny. Children getting hurt for being assholes (sadly) bring me amusement, also. Women getting ****ed like whores and treated like shit, also cause me to release the occasional guffaw. Ooh! Toothless Hobos, stupid people, flamboyant gay men and politicians make me laugh, too.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Last edited by Grinning Goku on May 21st, 2007 at 12:12 AM

Old Post May 21st, 2007 12:02 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote