KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Starhawks Sigs

Starhawks Sigs
Started by: Starhawk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Starhawks Sigs

Well I thought I would show everyone that I really can make a decent sig. I know my Firestorm one wasnt the greatest.

(please log in to view the image)

My first one here is based off of what I thought Dark Phoenix should have been in X-Men 3.

Burn Baby, BURN!!!My Sig Artwork

Last edited by Starhawk on Apr 18th, 2007 at 02:01 AM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 01:59 AM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Looks like Eclipso's kind of sigs.

And you decided to make this after he was banned.

And I'll be over here, don't follow.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:02 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mine looks better I think. And the reason it might look similar is that he is the one who showed me how to use Photoshop. Any tips on how to improve them?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:06 AM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Come on Eclipso, go away.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:08 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am not Eclipso. And after last night, you won't see me defending him anymore either.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:10 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Starhawk
I am not Eclipso. And after last night, you won't see me defending him anymore either.

Because he got perm banned.

Eclipso gets banned originally, you show up right after. He comes back, you just magically go away again. He gets permed, GUESS WHO'S BACK?!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:12 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm back because of something he did last night that we don't need to go into.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:16 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

You're an idiot.

A mentally handicapped person could piece this together.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:18 AM
Peach
mordrem

Guys, you know what, there's no actual proof that Starhawk and Eclipso are the same person.

So just deal, and if you're going to go into a thread just to attack someone, then don't even bother clicking on the link.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:20 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look I cleared this with Backfire and I have no fight with you. Eclipso is no longer my responsibility.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:20 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Starhawk
Look I cleared this with Backfire and I have no fight with you. Eclipso is no longer my responsibility.
Your responsiblity?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:21 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lana
Guys, you know what, there's no actual proof that Starhawk and Eclipso are the same person.

So just deal, and if you're going to go into a thread just to attack someone, then don't even bother clicking on the link.

Hi, can you give me some advice on how to make my sigs look better?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:21 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

roll eyes (sarcastic) FFS.

Whatever, I'm leaving.

I don't know how much more stupid people can get here... But I'm not willing to get Mod Smited over it.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:22 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
roll eyes (sarcastic) FFS.

Whatever, I'm leaving.

I don't know how much more stupid people can get here... But I'm not willing to get Mod Smited over it.
And I as well

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:23 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

*lols at Vinny and stangelove* rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 03:48 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 04:09 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

you guys, c'mon. Whether starhawk is Eclipso or not cut it out. You all have already gone far enough, Eclipso is gone. forget about it. Dont ruin someone elses thread over an already dead issue.

secondly what I came in for the first place is because I saw this was a new thread and wanted to check it out.

I like the second sig. The back ground, the foreground and the lighting. I think it makes an interesting sig. smile And when looking at it my eyes are automatically drawn to Storm. Not bad for a second sig wink

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 06:07 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

He's better than Eclipso

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 06:33 AM
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Originally posted by Strangelove
He's better than Eclipso
Originally posted by Strangelove
And I as well

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 08:33 AM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by Lana

He really is. I can tell from what he PM's me .

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:59 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote