KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville Episode 22-Season 6 finale title: Phantom

Smallville Episode 22-Season 6 finale title: Phantom
Started by: aldisyoyo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheCollegeBalla
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Smallville Episode 22-Season 6 finale title: Phantom

- What a title, huh? Seems that with a title like that, it would just have to involve the Phantom Zone in some way.

- Smallville writer Steve DeKnight has revealed on his blog that the Green Arrow will not be making an appearance in the finale. "Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Justin will be available to reprise his role as Green Arrow [in the finale]. I believe he has a gig on a CW pilot," he said.

Thanks to Kryptonsite.com
- Without the Green Arrow, will we see any other Justice Leaguers? Guess we'll have to wait and see...
- DeKnight also reveals: "Chloe definitely has an ability, and you'll see what it is in the season finale."

CaSh MoNeY

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 05:24 PM
TheCollegeBalla is currently offline Click here to Send TheCollegeBalla a Private Message Find more posts by TheCollegeBalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds interesting, I'm hoping that they won't disappoint.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 01:50 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

WARNING - THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS

Martian Manhunter will be returning in this episode.Clark fights Bizarro-Clark!! And, it seems that Lois gets stabbed in the gut

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 07:07 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

This just in from E!Online

Breaking News: Smallville Planning Major Death

Attention Smallville fans: This news might make you feel like you have butterflies made out of Kryptonite in your stomach, so read at your own risk.

Inside sources tell me exclusively that one of the main four castmembers—Tom Welling, Michael Rosenbaum, Allison Mack or Kristin Kreuk—will be killed off before the season ends.

Although all of these castmembers are under contract for one more season (they initially signed seven-year deals), producers have decided to have one of their characters meet an untimely end, in a shocking plot twist.

Naming exactly who is going six feet under would ruin the viewer experience (and probably prevent me from cozying up to any CW cuties at future C-Dub events) so I'll simply tell you this regarding the soon-to-be-deceased character's identity: It is someone who is most definitely a fan favorite. And I think you're gonna freak..

This definitely sux because it's most likely Chloe. mad Also spoilers for the finale are in and they pretty much stink. Ive been holding off posting them because I was hoping they were false but that doesnt appear to be the case so anyway here ya go. sad

From Sweet:

- There’s a Clark and Lana loft scene in this episode. In this scene Lana informs Clark she’s leaving Lex for good, as well Smallville and that she never stopped loving him…

- Clark also opens up to Lana about some things and a kiss is exchanged by the two.

- Afterwards Lana goes to the mansion to talk to Lex. The exchange between the two is really heavy, a lot insults are exchanged mostly from Lana’s end towards Lex. In a very Lex fashion, he blames Lana’s anger towards him on Clark, which Lana replies with “Clark Kent is more of a man than you’ll ever be”. Lex backhands Lana.

- There’s a Clark and Chloe scene where Clark tells Chloe of his exchanged with Lana in the loft and that he told Lana everything and she reacted very well. Chloe masks the info with a cheerful comment about how Clark must be on cloud 9, when really deep down she’s a bit jealous with this new information. Clark informs Chloe that he’s not going to be totally on cloud 9 until he finds the last Phantom.

- Lana gets into a car crash in this episode and is found dead by Lionel. Lionel is the one that informs Clark about Lana’s accident.

-Clark goes after Lionel when he discovers the real reason Lana agreed to marry Lex.

-Lois gets stabbed. When Chloe finds Lois, she's pretty much covered in blood. Lois completely unconscious, Chloe cries and a drop of green tear falls from her cheek, bright lights then Lois regains consciousness only to find Chloe starting to black out. Lois tries to get her to a hospital. Apparently, Chloe's power is healing kryptonite tears.

- Clark becomes very, very outrage when it finally sinks in that “the love of his life” is gone forever. With this anger Clark super speeds to confront Lex.

- There’s also an exchange between Martha and Clark about Lana and Lex marriage earlier on in the episode where Clark tries to covers up the fact him and Lana almost exchanged a kiss a week ago.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 01:59 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sorrow

I'm confused..
I thought this episode has aired.. and Lois didnt get stabbed .. and I didnt see any of Chloe's power..

what is this ??? sad confused

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 03:54 AM
sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

You're thinking of the episode where Clark is infected with a krytonite kiss, kidnaps lana and forces a kiss on her.

Truthfully I know it's aweful, but I'm glad Lana will be out of the picture. The whole Lana Clark saga is just nauseating.

Lex and Clark are going to snap over Lana's death, that's for sure.

I think it's kinda cool that Chloe's power is healing kryptonite tears. That's so sweet. smile

I'm hopeing that the only person to die will be Lana. (I know that sounds so aweful) But I have a feeling they may end Chloe's character as well. I hope not. I really like Chloe.
As long as they keep Lex around I'm good. hehe

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 05:02 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Yea, I agree 900% don't anybody touch Chloe. She is one of the best thinks about the show next to Lex.
Kill Lana!. I am so damn tired of that chic!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 05:38 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sorrow
I'm confused..
I thought this episode has aired.. and Lois didnt get stabbed .. and I didnt see any of Chloe's power..

what is this ??? sad confused

This years season finale.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 12:15 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

It sounds awesome. Thanks JP.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 12:56 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sorrow

ow..

it's kinda impossible to see lana dies.. i dont know.. confused, it makes more sense if it's chloe who's going to die.. but we all dont want that!! no

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 01:49 PM
sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

More on the finale. Not sure if its legit or not:

The ep. begins with Martha being sworn into office, as a Senator.
- Clark tells Lana about his powers only she knows. She tells him she married Lex because she was blackmailed
- It appears that she was never pregnant and that she was given hormones to make it look like she was,
- Everyone is looking for this last phantom,
- Lana leaves Lex and speeds away in a SUV and crashes and DIES - the car blows up.

Lionel: I'm minutes away, Lana. please be patient
Lana: Its too late. I'm in my car
Lionel: (disturbed) What's happened?
Lana: I confronted lex, and I've never seen him so angry.
in Lana's car-she comes toward a curve. she hits the brakes......they don't work! she pumps the pedal. again
Lana: my brakes!!
Lionel: whats wrong?

the car is speeding toward the turn. as Lana screams in Lionel's car her anguished cry is heard through the cell phone, Lionel staring out in shock. Lana's SUV crashing through the railing as Lionel reacts in horror. The SUV tumbles down the steep hillside, end over end, until finally coming to a mortal stillness of mangled metal at the bottom of the hill, fire whipping out the center hood. Lionel hurries down the rugged terrain, full of dread as he approaches the burning vehicle. He suddenly stops, when he sees a bloodied arm.... the car explodes in a mushroom fireball sending Lionel flying into the dirt

- Clark's pissed and looks like he's gonna kill Lionel. John Jones makes a cameo to say that Lionel is a good guy.Martian Manhunter worked for Jor-El on Krypton.
- Lois finds where Lex is holding the phantom, lies to security guard, and bam she is stabbed in the stomach.
Chloe finds her and says she cant lose her cousin and cries on her and some green tears come out and save Lois. Lois is saved, only now Chloe is dying for some reason, and she is turning gray. At one point, Lois and Chloe are in a cocoon light after her tear drops on Lois.
- The last phantom turns into Bizzaro!Clark after Clark uses the crystal Raya gave him.
- Cops come for Lex and want to talk to him about the death of his wife Lana,
- Bizzaro beats up normal Clark all over the dam, dam breaks looks as if superman might die....and then to be continued

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 11:08 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Chloe's not going anywhere. She's one of the staple characters of the show.

Lana... not so much. She's perfect to be killed off (final breaking point for Lex, Clark can finally focus on Lois, no more moancrymoan from Lana).

When is this scheduled to air?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 11:21 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

May 17th

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 11:37 AM
Kon-El

HOLY S**T !!!!!!!!!!! I cant belive it they are gonna kill of Lana man.... I thought that they are gonna kill Chloe messed But they mentioned Bizzaros appearence in the season finale what about that??? JP do you know something that indicates Bizzaros appearence in the show???

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 12:27 PM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sorrow

Happy Dance yayyyyyyyyy!!

whistle

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 12:37 PM
mrgav1

But i thought Chloe was supposed to die bacause she is not really an influential character in the "Superman" saga (not saying lana is) but shew does marry pete in the comics doesnt she?

And they don't seem to be straying too much from the comics.

But the finale storylines do sound quality

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 12:43 PM
mrgav1 is currently offline Click here to Send mrgav1 a Private Message Find more posts by mrgav1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Compilation of "Phantom" Finale Spoilers. to date from TWoP

quote:
A pink copy of the script for the finale was thrown away by one of the SV writers on an airplane. A pink copy of a script is a second or third draft (most finale scripts go thru a few more versions before filming. ) A flight attendant took the pink script out of the trash and posted the plot and other info on the CW boards. The script was then sent to other forum posters and bits and pieces have been shared all over the net on livejournal and Sweet. Here is a summary started by Resonance and updated by me of all the info leaked so far.

* The ep. begins with Martha being sworn into office as a Senator.
* Martha and Clark talk about Lana and Lex's marriage. Clark tries to covers up the fact he and Lana almost exchanged a kiss a week prior.
* There’s a Clark and Lana loft scene. Lana tells Clark she’s leaving Lex and SV and that she never stopped loving Clark. He tells Lana about his powers only she already knows. She tells him she married Lex because she was blackmailed by Lionel. It appears that she was never pregnant and that she was given hormones to make it look like she was,
* Clark's pissed and looks like he's gonna kill Lionel. John Jones makes a cameo to say that Lionel is a good guy. Martian Manhunter worked for Jor-El on Krypton and he and Lionel have been working together since Zod because of the phantoms.
* Lana goes to the mansion to talk to Lex. They fight. Lex blames Lana’s anger towards him on Clark, Lana replies “Clark Kent is more of a man than you’ll ever be” and Lex slaps her.
* Lana leaves Lex and speeds away in a SUV and crashes and DIES - the car blows up.

From flyboy on the cw boards:
“the car is speeding toward the turn as Lana screams in Lionel's car her anguished cry is heard through the cell phone, Lionel staring out in shock. Lana's SUV crashing through the railing as Lionel reacts in horror. The SUV tumbles down the steep hillside, end over end, until finally coming to a mortal stillness of mangled metal at the bottom of the hill, fire whipping out the center hood. Lionel hurries down the rugged terrain, full of dread as he approaches the burning vehicle. He suddenly stops, when he sees a bloodied arm.... the car explodes in a mushroom fireball sending Lionel flying into the dirt”
* Clark tells Chloe about his exchange with Lana in the loft and that he told Lana everything and she reacted very well. Chloe is jealous but covers with a cheerful comment about how Clark must be on cloud 9. Clark tells Chloe that he’s not going to be totally on cloud 9 until he finds the last Phantom.
* Everyone is looking for this last phantom,
* Lois finds where Lex is holding the phantom, lies to security guard, and bam she is stabbed in the stomach.
* Chloe finds her and says she cant lose her cousin and cries on her and some green tears come out and save Lois. Lois is saved, only now Chloe is dying for some reason, and she is turning gray. At one point, Lois and Chloe are in a cocoon light after her tear drops on Lois. Chloe passes out and Lois pulls Chloe into a car and they are driving away when the dam breaks.
* Cops come for Lex and want to talk to him about the death of his wife Lana,
* The last phantom jumps from body to body and has to change every 24 hours. It is a Kryptonian experiment banished to the PZ. Martian Manhunter tells Clark that the Phantom needs a body like Clark's. Lex and his scientists are trying to catch the people before the Phantom leaves the body so they can use the blood for Lex's army. At the end, Clark finds the Phantom and after Clark uses the crystal Raya gave him, it jumps into him. Clark blacks out and when he wakes up, Bizarro Clark is there with him. They start fighting and Clark is losing. A dam explodes and then it is To Be Continued.
* Bizarro doesn’t talk like comics Bizarro. He doesn’t mix up his sentences. He wears a red shirt and blue jacket and Clark wears a blue shirt and red jacket.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 10:34 PM
Arachnid1

I am going to love this espisode. Lanas gone, Chloe lives, Lex may permenantly go bad, Clark can focus on Lois, and Bizzaro is here. This may be one of my favorite episodes. I like the Flash and Aquaman ones the best but meh.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 02:22 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrgav1

It does seem like it will be an interesting episode alright am looking forward to watching it definatly

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 08:28 AM
mrgav1 is currently offline Click here to Send mrgav1 a Private Message Find more posts by mrgav1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mrgav1
But i thought Chloe was supposed to die bacause she is not really an influential character in the "Superman" saga (not saying lana is) but shew does marry pete in the comics doesnt she?

And they don't seem to be straying too much from the comics.

But the finale storylines do sound quality
I like the fact that they're not staying w/ the original Superman story line, I like how it's different. But will the Bizarro look messed up?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 01:35 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote