KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Will my hair color screw up?

Will my hair color screw up?
Started by: Yuna_And_Tidus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Will my hair color screw up?

I dyed my hair black a while ago (not sure exactly when) but it's fading and now it's mostly brown and auburn (I had it auburn before I dyed it black and that's fading through) and now I want it dark blonde so I got a medium blonde because I know since it's so dark, it won't turn out too light so do you guys think it'll f*** my hair up and turn it a retarded color, or do you think it should come out fine even if my hair is dark?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 07:53 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

once i had my hair blonde and i dyed it black, it turned blue.
I dont know if it will "Screw up" it might come out rather nicely.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 07:56 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Go to a salon.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 07:57 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dave_kodak
once i had my hair blonde and i dyed it black, it turned blue.
I dont know if it will "Screw up" it might come out rather nicely.

I wouldn't mind an unnatural hair color since I'm Graduated from High School now, but I would much rather it be the color intended. xD

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 07:58 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I heard if you dye your hair too much you'll go bald.

So don't dye your hair.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 07:58 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by Thorrin
Go to a salon.

Mom ain't gonna take me...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 07:59 PM
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
I wouldn't mind an unnatural hair color since I'm Graduated from High School now, but I would much rather it be the color intended. xD
Whatever works for you, Personaly i should dye my hair dark blue again, damn it was hot.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by BackFire
I heard if you dye your hair too much you'll go bald.

So don't dye your hair.

I rarely dye my hair.

Kelly_Bean

Whatever works for you, Personaly i should dye my hair dark blue again, damn it was hot.

shifty

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 08:00 PM
Dave_97
Party Dave

shifty
darkblue might look great on you. you should try it sometime.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 08:01 PM
Adam_PoE

Re: Will my hair color screw up?

. . . so do you guys think it'll f*** my hair up and turn it a retarded color . . .

Yes.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 08:03 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

darkblue might look great on you. you should try it sometime.

I might. It'll probably when I get out of this house because it took forever to convince my Mom to let me buy the blonde today, even though "I" was buying it.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 08:03 PM
Dave_97
Party Dave

I might. It'll probably when I get out of this house because it took forever to convince my Mom to let me buy the blonde today, even though "I" was buying it.
pifft, i never asked, i just left one day and came back with a blue head.

my mom was freaking out, ahh it was fun.
If you feel she wont let you, then buy it, and have a friend do it at their place, she cant do anything once its been done... other then shave your head in the night... buy a lock for your door...

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 08:05 PM
Kelly_Bean

pifft, i never asked, i just left one day and came back with a blue head.

my mom was freaking out, ahh it was fun.
If you feel she wont let you, then buy it, and have a friend do it at their place, she cant do anything once its been done... other then shave your head in the night... buy a lock for your door...

Yeah I've also been wanting to get my labret pierced and probably a heart tattoo and since I'm 18 and need no consent, I'm stuck on whether I should just get it over with and probably potentially get kicked out of the house, or ask. I've asked before and Mom pretty much gave me a blank no, so blue hair would definately be a no. But I'm evil so...I may plot it.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 08:14 PM
Dave_97
Party Dave

Yeah I've also been wanting to get my labret pierced and probably a heart tattoo and since I'm 18 and need no consent, I'm stuck on whether I should just get it over with and probably potentially get kicked out of the house, or ask. I've asked before and Mom pretty much gave me a blank no, so blue hair would definately be a no. But I'm evil so...I may plot it.
why wouldnt she let you?
she seems more controlling then me.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 08:16 PM
Kelly_Bean

why wouldnt she let you?
she seems more controlling then me.

Because my parents never let me do anything and that's an understatement when I say "never."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 08:23 PM
Dave_97
Party Dave

Because my parents never let me do anything and that's an understatement when I say "never."
i know the feeling, well my mom has never been bad, but my sister is a major CUN..... well you get the idea

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 08:26 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

This thread is Broken

Sin,

Jesus Christ.

One little spark...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 08:28 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

i know the feeling, well my mom has never been bad, but my sister is a major CUN..... well you get the idea

Lol. I only have a brother thank God and he doesn't live here.
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
This thread is Broken

Sin,

Jesus Christ.

I'm telling.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 08:32 PM
Peach
mordrem

If you want to go to a lighter color, you'll have to bleach your hair else it won't work.

And for that I would suggest going to a salon as it's VERY easy to mess up.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 09:07 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote