KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ken Masters vs Johnny Cage

Battle of the Egos: Masters vs Cage
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Johnny Cage Wins 2 20.00%
Ken Masters Wins 7 70.00%
Draw 0 0%
Ken and Johnny decide to jump Liu Kang and Ryu 1 10.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ken Masters vs Johnny Cage
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Ken Masters vs Johnny Cage

John Carlton, better known by his alias Johnny Cage wants the one thing that has eluded him since his martial arts career: the Pan-American championship, which is being held by the current champ, Ken Masters.

Due to the fact that Johnny had his hands full with Mortal Kombat tournaments and Ken with being on Shadowlaw's (and everyone else's) shit list, these two haven't went face-to-face.

Until now.

This is for Ken's Pan-American championship. Johnny decides NOT to use the Van Damme Nutcracker as well as his Fatalities, seeing as how he wants to win this match fair, while Ken decides not to use his Super Moves.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 07:07 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Ken...yay (says yay like Ken)

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 10:40 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Ditto. & F*ck Midway for ever making a MK w/out Johnny Cage or Scorpion, turning Cage into a bad joke, adding that dumbass run button in MK3, & allowing that last MK movie to be made

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:58 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by brainchild81
Ditto. & F*ck Midway for ever making a MK w/out Johnny Cage or Scorpion, turning Cage into a bad joke, adding that dumbass run button in MK3, & allowing that last MK movie to be made
**** the second MK movie.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 05:22 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Damn right!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 05:59 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

So we all know where we lie on the movies. What about the TV series, both cartoon and live action?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 06:01 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why the hell is his name Ken Masters?

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 06:05 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
So we all know where we lie on the movies. What about the TV series, both cartoon and live action?
Cartoon was pretty lame from what I remember. Was Cage even in it? Live Action series was actually much better than I thought it would be. There was a funny scene where they caught a LK ninja and when they tried to question him, he snapped his own neck. Now that's dedication!

Last edited by I-Drop on Jun 12th, 2007 at 06:24 AM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 06:20 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by brainchild81
Cartoon was pretty lame from what I remember. Was Cage even in it? Live Action series was actually much better than I thought it would be. There was a funny scene where they caught a LK ninja and when they tried to question him, he snapped his own neck.
(please log in to view the image)

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 06:25 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing Damn, mane. That's the 2nd most racist thing I've seen you post. You must got something against Asians

Last edited by I-Drop on Jun 12th, 2007 at 06:39 AM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 06:30 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not racist. I just find that picture funny.

By the way, I like Asians very much.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 07:03 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Xenogears
Why the hell is his name Ken Masters?

Well thats the name of his Family.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 08:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would Ken Strife suit you more?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 02:11 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

ShinRYUUUUKEN

KENPOWERRR!!!! big grin

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 05:16 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing Strife is a cool last name, but you should only name a kid "Cloud" if you want them to grow up gay. "Cloud". WTF!?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 05:18 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

No...the fact that his name is a plural term is sort of funny...it's like someone with the name Hand Choppers...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 05:32 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cloud is dead. I killed him for Tifa. evil face

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 05:33 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, she used a Pheonix Down on him afterwards and had sex with him in secret.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 05:51 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Xenogears
No...the fact that his name is a plural term is sort of funny...it's like someone with the name Hand Choppers...
laughing If I ever change user names..... That's even better than Max Powers!!!

Last edited by I-Drop on Jun 12th, 2007 at 05:58 PM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 05:53 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think I'll change my name to Steak Eaters.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 05:56 PM