KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » darthgoober's Amalgam Tourny Match 5

darthgoober's Amalgam Tourny Match 5
Started by: darthgoober

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Purgatory

darthgoober's Amalgam Tourny Match 5

Welcome to darthgoober's Amalgam Tournament Match 5.

Today’s contestants are:

TricksterPriest
1.(Mind) Blue Beetle
2.(Body) Bastion
3.(Powers) Vision

vs

Martian_mind
1.(Mind) Booster Gold
2.(Body) Shadowcat
3.(Powers) Thunder

Location-

Each team will be given 10 minutes to prepare. The contestants will be on opposite ends of the city Hiroshima and there’s only 30 minutes before the A-Bomb is dropped.


So... LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

The judges for this match are pending…


__________________

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 01:27 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Purgatory

quote:

TricksterPriest wrote on Jun 5th, 2007 05:28 PM:
Hell of a place to fight. Oh well, worse comes to worse, Martian will die when the bomb drops. stick out tongue

Ok, let's get this show on the road.

Prep time: Well, basically, I'm just gonna create a few solar collectors for extra power, then I'll make a trap gun and hologram projector programmed to create a hologram of me. The scarab armor can make all this stuff in less than 10 mins. Finally, I'll create a shield for one arm, and an energy claw on the other one.


The arm has been configured into a blaster and wings have been created: http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/...2007/BB11p4.jpg


Fight time: (T-minus 20 mins to bomb drop) First, I use the Scarab armor's scanners to locate Martian. Since Jamie has met Booster, I can easily track him via my scanners. Whereas, without Skeets, he cannot detect me.

Jamie and Booster Gold discussing using Jamie to find Brother Eye via the Scarab Armor's scanners: http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespide...p;PhotoID=38328

Next, I tap into his comm frequencies and start broadcasting insults and dissing Booster Gold as a 2nd rate hero. As everyone knows, Booster does not react well to people insulting him, especially the general public.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/...2Week15-016.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/...2Week15-017.jpg

then, when he's good and outraged, he'll come charging in and try to take me out. At which point, I'll be safely phased into the ground. Now, Booster will be so busy trying to find my trap gun or shooting at the hologram, that he won't notice me phasing up behind him. At which point, I do this.

Solar Flare that blinds Thor http://img34.imagevenue.com/view.ph..._unlimited2.jpg

Then I unleash my solar blasts and scarab armor blasters.

Projects an enormous amount of Solar power and saves Mar-Vell's life from the nega bands overloading and destroying possibly the entire earth.
http://img104.imagevenue.com/img.ph...6392_solar1.jpg
http://img9.imagevenue.com/view.php...6397_solar2.jpg

If I wanted to, I could just phase through his shields like this:
http://img133.imagevenue.com/view.p...c=loc24&i=1

But I'm going to destroy them, and them I'll phase through him and destroy all of his technology:
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/...War_007_013.jpg

Which incidently, which is very very painful. It's downed guys like Count Nefaria, Wonder Man and many more.

At that point, it's just him, (flightless, trying to stave off my assault), me (full power, any weapon I can come up with and max density CL100) and of course, Fat Man, which is about to kill both of us.

My scanners are keeping an eye on the bomb the whole time, and if push comes to shove, I'll just get out of the area, or phase into the ground about a mile or 2 and let the bomb take him out. And in fact, I have a shot of surviving the bomb, he doesn't.

I don't need the Atomic bomb to finish him off, but it doesn't hurt.

Here's proof that Booster's shields will not survive the bomb.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d...er/18d22b19.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d...er/ebf063e8.jpg

Incidently, if he tries to slug it out with me, it will not end well. Vision beating down Hyperion of the Squadron Sinister
http://img7.imagevenue.com/view.php...0_sinister1.jpg
http://img129.imagevenue.com/img.ph...4_sinister2.jpg
http://img131.imagevenue.com/view.p...0_sinister3.jpg

Final point: He's hoping to use Shadowcat's reflex phasing I suspect. What he doesn't realize, is that energy attacks have worked on her, such as Death Wolverine using an energy sword on her when she phased to try and avoid his claws. And her phase does not protect her from my phase. Not to mention the energy claw I made earlier will be used on him if he tries to phase attack me. Finally, her phase powers should be turned off since she's a body pick.

I am also faster and can shift forms faster than he counter.
http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?...ers114037de.jpg

I've got far more scans if he tries to counter about his character's strengths, but I believe this is enough of an opening assault. Your move Martian.


__________________

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 01:28 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Purgatory

Martian never sent in a write in so he'll just have to make due without if he gets the time.


__________________

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 01:32 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
All will be revealed

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Traveling both time and space

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthgoober
Martian never sent in a write in so he'll just have to make due without if he gets the time.
Didn't Martian openly admit that he would lose, and that Trickster was better, and then backed out?


__________________

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 01:33 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Didn't Martian openly admit that he would lose, and that Trickster was better, and then backed out?
Nope.

He openly admitted he had a lot of stuff going on right now (or something like that), then said he might basically be a no-show because of it.


__________________

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 01:39 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Gender: Male
Location:

Damn, haven't double posted in a while...


__________________

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 01:39 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Regardless, keep this to the discussion thread guys. The posting should end here for this thread unless it's battle-related.


__________________

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 01:41 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Gender: Male
Location: Hiding from The Doctor, shhhh.....

*sigh* Seeing as how Martian never showed, I guess I win.

Oh well. Here's my victory theme song and my picture.

American Dog's 'Shit Kicker'. rock




Kheprion, the Solar Shit Kicker, is the winner. (please log in to view the image)

Full credit to Roldz for this extremely awesome picture. thumb up

But for the record, I really had hoped Martian would come through. I don't count this as a legitimate win over him. sad


__________________
Wanted: New sig. Something crazy, zany, and slightly evil. Will give sig credit to whoever's I sport.

Last edited by TricksterPriest on Jun 14th, 2007 at 06:07 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 06:03 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location:

Account Restricted

Oh please, everyone knows you're both the same guy.


__________________

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 06:13 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Moderator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
*sigh* Seeing as how Martian never showed, I guess I win.

Oh well. Here's my victory theme song and my picture.

American Dog's 'Shit Kicker'. rock




Kheprion, the Solar Shit Kicker, is the winner. (please log in to view the image)

Full credit to Roldz for this extremely awesome picture. thumb up

But for the record, I really had hoped Martian would come through. I don't count this as a legitimate win over him. sad
Trust me there is still time for him to get on and post stick out tongue


__________________

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 01:05 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Gender: Male
Location: Planning to take over the WORLD!

well, mm HAS been on, and has posted in other threads . . .

hope he shows -- no-shows suck. erm


__________________

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 07:08 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Australia

quote:

Hell of a place to fight. Oh well, worse comes to worse, Martian will die when the bomb drops.

Ok, let's get this show on the road.

Prep time: Well, basically, I'm just gonna create a few solar collectors for extra power, then I'll make a trap gun and hologram projector programmed to create a hologram of me. The scarab armor can make all this stuff in less than 10 mins. Finally, I'll create a shield for one arm, and an energy claw on the other one.


The arm has been configured into a blaster and wings have been created: http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/...2007/BB11p4.jpg


Fight time: (T-minus 20 mins to bomb drop) First, I use the Scarab armor's scanners to locate Martian. Since Jamie has met Booster, I can easily track him via my scanners. Whereas, without Skeets, he cannot detect me.

Jamie and Booster Gold discussing using Jamie to find Brother Eye via the Scarab Armor's scanners: http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespide...p;PhotoID=38328

Next, I tap into his comm frequencies and start broadcasting insults and dissing Booster Gold as a 2nd rate hero. As everyone knows, Booster does not react well to people insulting him, especially the general public.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/...2Week15-016.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/...2Week15-017.jpg

then, when he's good and outraged, he'll come charging in and try to take me out. At which point, I'll be safely phased into the ground. Now, Booster will be so busy trying to find my trap gun or shooting at the hologram, that he won't notice me phasing up behind him. At which point, I do this.

Solar Flare that blinds Thor http://img34.imagevenue.com/view.ph..._unlimited2.jpg

Then I unleash my solar blasts and scarab armor blasters.

Projects an enormous amount of Solar power and saves Mar-Vell's life from the nega bands overloading and destroying possibly the entire earth.
http://img104.imagevenue.com/img.ph...6392_solar1.jpg
http://img9.imagevenue.com/view.php...6397_solar2.jpg

If I wanted to, I could just phase through his shields like this:
http://img133.imagevenue.com/view.p...c=loc24&i=1

But I'm going to destroy them, and them I'll phase through him and destroy all of his technology:
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/...War_007_013.jpg

Which incidently, which is very very painful. It's downed guys like Count Nefaria, Wonder Man and many more.

At that point, it's just him, (flightless, trying to stave off my assault), me (full power, any weapon I can come up with and max density CL100) and of course, Fat Man, which is about to kill both of us.

My scanners are keeping an eye on the bomb the whole time, and if push comes to shove, I'll just get out of the area, or phase into the ground about a mile or 2 and let the bomb take him out. And in fact, I have a shot of surviving the bomb, he doesn't.

I don't need the Atomic bomb to finish him off, but it doesn't hurt.

Here's proof that Booster's shields will not survive the bomb.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d...er/18d22b19.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d...er/ebf063e8.jpg

Incidently, if he tries to slug it out with me, it will not end well. Vision beating down Hyperion of the Squadron Sinister
http://img7.imagevenue.com/view.php...0_sinister1.jpg
http://img129.imagevenue.com/img.ph...4_sinister2.jpg
http://img131.imagevenue.com/view.p...0_sinister3.jpg

Final point: He's hoping to use Shadowcat's reflex phasing I suspect. What he doesn't realize, is that energy attacks have worked on her, such as Death Wolverine using an energy sword on her when she phased to try and avoid his claws. And her phase does not protect her from my phase. Not to mention the energy claw I made earlier will be used on him if he tries to phase attack me. Finally, her phase powers should be turned off since she's a body pick.

I am also faster and can shift forms faster than he counter.
http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?...ers114037de.jpg

I've got far more scans if he tries to counter about his character's strengths, but I believe this is enough of an opening assault. Your move Martian.


This has to be a joke.

Alright you've tracked me,and done your little gizmo stick,but why the double standard? Your mind is a teenager,and you have him throwing out strategies when it's well known that he struggles to even control his armour no expression

So no,I will not blunder in like a d#ck when you start dissing me,especially considering the fact that of everyone in the DCU earth I know the Aromours capabilities better then anyone,as i come from the future,nice try,but your screwed either way,as you either have to fight as in character as well(In which youir opening post would never occur) or neither of us do,which also ruins your OP. :wink:

Also,am i the only one to notice that we are at opposite ends iof the city?
and since i proved that i won't be coming to him,due to my huge experience and knowledge advantage,That means you have to come to me,which will take precious time to find me,considering i;'m phased into a wall.

Now,i know there are some tards(Tricker included)that think "Why pick Shadowcat as body?shouldn't she be powers?" however,anyone with a half decent exposure to shadowcat knows that her natural bodily state is intangibility,which means that i am forever untouchable,unless iu increase my density via Thunders powers.(Goober himself can confirm this)

So,i guess i should also point out some more flaws in your plan milady.

1.Your blind me with a solar flare plan has failed,as you no longer nowhere i am,and there is also another problem with it,we are in Hiroshima,a Japanese city,and if you read the OP,you'd notice that there is no mention of it being deserted no expression so tell me,if that blast can temporarily blind a god,what would it do to a human retina?I'm sorry lass,but a sixteen year old woulkd never be willing to permanently blind a crowd,so theres that tactic out the window.

I also see you think that i can't take an energy blast....in Astonishing X men Shadowcat phased herself and the rest of the team and avoided...yep,you guessed it,a nuke.So noi,your energy won't do crap,unless you canm prove that your energy claws are as advanced as a weapon made by celestial tech(Witch Deaths sword would be as it was made by Apoc)

So the gist of it is,you can't harm me,you may say that you can hit me whilst phased,but fact is that when Vision goes Intangible he just looses density,turning into a gas like state,guess what?Metamorpho himself was unable to penetrate my sheilds,and he can go intangible just the same way as Vision.

As for the proof that my shields wonb't hold up(which doesn't matter anyway as i'm perma phased) That was staged lass,twiisting the facts is really one of yoour strong points.

Your move chuckles.

http://www.radioblogclub.com/open/1...f%20the%20Tiger

I'm back.


__________________
Respect Jason Todd
Respect Jonn Jonnz Sig by CosmicComet

Last edited by Martian_mind on Jun 15th, 2007 at 08:25 AM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 08:18 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Gender: Male
Location: Nowhere Land

welcome back Martian! ....sorry Digi, I'll leave now

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 04:21 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Gender: Male
Location: Hiding from The Doctor, shhhh.....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Martian_mind
This has to be a joke.

Alright you've tracked me,and done your little gizmo stick,but why the double standard? Your mind is a teenager,and you have him throwing out strategies when it's well known that he struggles to even control his armour no expression

So no,I will not blunder in like a d#ck when you start dissing me,especially considering the fact that of everyone in the DCU earth I know the Aromours capabilities better then anyone,as i come from the future,nice try,but your screwed either way,as you either have to fight as in character as well(In which youir opening post would never occur) or neither of us do,which also ruins your OP. :wink:

Also,am i the only one to notice that we are at opposite ends iof the city?
and since i proved that i won't be coming to him,due to my huge experience and knowledge advantage,That means you have to come to me,which will take precious time to find me,considering i;'m phased into a wall.

Now,i know there are some tards(Tricker included)that think "Why pick Shadowcat as body?shouldn't she be powers?" however,anyone with a half decent exposure to shadowcat knows that her natural bodily state is intangibility,which means that i am forever untouchable,unless iu increase my density via Thunders powers.(Goober himself can confirm this)

So,i guess i should also point out some more flaws in your plan milady.

1.Your blind me with a solar flare plan has failed,as you no longer nowhere i am,and there is also another problem with it,we are in Hiroshima,a Japanese city,and if you read the OP,you'd notice that there is no mention of it being deserted no expression so tell me,if that blast can temporarily blind a god,what would it do to a human retina?I'm sorry lass,but a sixteen year old woulkd never be willing to permanently blind a crowd,so theres that tactic out the window.

I also see you think that i can't take an energy blast....in Astonishing X men Shadowcat phased herself and the rest of the team and avoided...yep,you guessed it,a nuke.So noi,your energy won't do crap,unless you canm prove that your energy claws are as advanced as a weapon made by celestial tech(Witch Deaths sword would be as it was made by Apoc)

So the gist of it is,you can't harm me,you may say that you can hit me whilst phased,but fact is that when Vision goes Intangible he just looses density,turning into a gas like state,guess what?Metamorpho himself was unable to penetrate my sheilds,and he can go intangible just the same way as Vision.

As for the proof that my shields wonb't hold up(which doesn't matter anyway as i'm perma phased) That was staged lass,twiisting the facts is really one of yoour strong points.

Your move chuckles.

http://www.radioblogclub.com/open/1...f%20the%20Tiger

I'm back.


Thank you for showing up. smile Let's rumble.

"I know the Aromours capabilities better then anyone,as i come from the future,"

No, you don't. You know that it can see Brother Eye, but you don't know everything about this armor. The Reach are unheard of in your time. Thus, you would not know the technology.
http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespide...p;PhotoID=38379

Hell, you don't even know where BB went after Brother eye went down. stick out tongue

"Now,i know there are some tards(Tricker included)that think "Why pick Shadowcat as body?shouldn't she be powers?" however,anyone with a half decent exposure to shadowcat knows that her natural bodily state is intangibility,which means that i am forever untouchable,unless iu increase my density via Thunders powers.(Goober himself can confirm this)"

No. Shadowcat's powers were going wacky at the time that she was in perma-phase, and as of right now, she has full control over her powers again. And the only phase action you should be able to use is a reflex dodge, which you cannot attack with. Shadowcat's other powers should be locked out, as she is a body pick. Shadowcat can't breathe while she's phased. So she can't stay phased. Shadowcat has been de-phased by energy attacks other than Death Wolverine's sword. Harpoon, of the marauder has done it, as has various magical beings and weapons. And even if you try to dodge, you can't stay phased forever. Unlike your organic body, I don't need to breathe, thus I have no time limit on my phase.


"1.Your blind me with a solar flare plan has failed,as you no longer nowhere i am,and there is also another problem with it,we are in Hiroshima,a Japanese city,and if you read the OP,you'd notice that there is no mention of it being deserted no expression so tell me,if that blast can temporarily blind a god,what would it do to a human retina?I'm sorry lass,but a sixteen year old woulkd never be willing to permanently blind a crowd,so theres that tactic out the window."

We're both bloodlusted, and the way I see it, anyone there on that day picked the wrong place to be. Plus, if Jamie won't do it, the AI will. Not to mention the fact, that I need not necessarily make it that bright to blind you, just that I have the capability to make that bright.

"I also see you think that i can't take an energy blast....in Astonishing X men Shadowcat phased herself and the rest of the team and avoided...yep,you guessed it,a nuke.So noi,your energy won't do crap,unless you canm prove that your energy claws are as advanced as a weapon made by celestial tech(Witch Deaths sword would be as it was made by Apoc)"

My tech is probably not as good as Apoc's, but it's more than enough to make a weapon that hit you while phased. Vision's powers grant me the knowledge of how to phase attack and how to use it effectively. Meaning, I know how to hurt you. This was covered by Goober when Kandy tried to make the same point regarding having Emma Frost's powers.

"So the gist of it is,you can't harm me,you may say that you can hit me whilst phased,but fact is that when Vision goes Intangible he just looses density,turning into a gas like state,guess what?Metamorpho himself was unable to penetrate my sheilds,and he can go intangible just the same way as Vision."

Vision gotten through better shields than yours. Vision has phased through IM's shields, Invisible Woman's shield, and many more. I don't have to phase through, your shield can't take my firepower.

Vision phasing through IW's shields.
http://img133.imagevenue.com/img.ph...9_visionff4.jpg

"As for the proof that my shields wonb't hold up(which doesn't matter anyway as i'm perma phased) That was staged lass,twiisting the facts is really one of yoour strong points." I'm well aware that the 'death' of Booster Gold was staged. But your shields wouldn't have survived it anyway.

Final point. Thunder is nowhere near the density controller that Vision is.
http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespide...p;PhotoID=40598

10x body weight, hard as steel? Nothing compared to Vision.

Thunder and Grace barely stop a jet from crashing, it buries them into the sidewalk.
http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespide...p;PhotoID=40635
http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespide...p;PhotoID=40636
http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespide...p;PhotoID=40638

Vision easily stops a jet from crashing. (Not max density)
http://img105.imagevenue.com/view.p...66372_jettp.jpg

Vision easily stops a speeding police car (nowhere near max density)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y2...ision_2_010.jpg

Vision easily rips apart tanks, while at nowhere near max density, again.
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?...sion04062hd.jpg

You may ask, why I am using so much Vision stuff? Simple. The Vision could defeat your entire amalgam by himself.

As Terry Bogard said: "GET SERIOUS!" big grin


__________________
Wanted: New sig. Something crazy, zany, and slightly evil. Will give sig credit to whoever's I sport.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 11:53 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Australia

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thank you for showing up. smile Let's rumble.



No, you don't. You know that it can see Brother Eye, but you don't know everything about this armor. The Reach are unheard of in your time. Thus, you would not know the technology.
http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespide...p;PhotoID=38379

Hell, you don't even know where BB went after Brother eye went down. stick out tongue


No. Shadowcat's powers were going wacky at the time that she was in perma-phase, and as of right now, she has full control over her powers again. And the only phase action you should be able to use is a reflex dodge, which you cannot attack with. Shadowcat's other powers should be locked out, as she is a body pick. Shadowcat can't breathe while she's phased. So she can't stay phased. Shadowcat has been de-phased by energy attacks other than Death Wolverine's sword. Harpoon, of the marauder has done it, as has various magical beings and weapons. And even if you try to dodge, you can't stay phased forever. Unlike your organic body, I don't need to breathe, thus I have no time limit on my phase.



We're both bloodlusted, and the way I see it, anyone there on that day picked the wrong place to be. Plus, if Jamie won't do it, the AI will. Not to mention the fact, that I need not necessarily make it that bright to blind you, just that I have the capability to make that bright.



My tech is probably not as good as Apoc's, but it's more than enough to make a weapon that hit you while phased. Vision's powers grant me the knowledge of how to phase attack and how to use it effectively. Meaning, I know how to hurt you. This was covered by Goober when Kandy tried to make the same point regarding having Emma Frost's powers.


Vision gotten through better shields than yours. Vision has phased through IM's shields, Invisible Woman's shield, and many more. I don't have to phase through, your shield can't take my firepower.

Vision phasing through IW's shields.
http://img133.imagevenue.com/img.ph...9_visionff4.jpg


Final point. Thunder is nowhere near the density controller that Vision is.
http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespide...p;PhotoID=40598

10x body weight, hard as steel? Nothing compared to Vision.

Thunder and Grace barely stop a jet from crashing, it buries them into the sidewalk.
http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespide...p;PhotoID=40635
http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespide...p;PhotoID=40636
http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespide...p;PhotoID=40638

Vision easily stops a jet from crashing. (Not max density)
http://img105.imagevenue.com/view.p...66372_jettp.jpg

Vision easily stops a speeding police car (nowhere near max density)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y2...ision_2_010.jpg

Vision easily rips apart tanks, while at nowhere near max density, again.
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?...sion04062hd.jpg

You may ask, why I am using so much Vision stuff? Simple. The Vision could defeat your entire amalgam by himself.

As Terry Bogard said: "GET SERIOUS!" big grin


LOL.

just because i don't know where you are doesn't mean i don't know how you operate,and your still my vastly inferior opponent when it comes to strategy,as i said your a teen,and The BB armour mostly responds to attacks from his foes if they are near him and hostile,it doesn't pre-prepare fool.So as i said,your OP was worthless.


My powers were going wacky?Bullsh$t,prove it,if Shadowcat can't breathe whilst phased,why has she taken an entire team of Xmen through rock,lava and poisonous gas and been fine?she might not NEED to breathe,but thats not to say she can't

So,it would seem that i am untouchable and safe from all your little tricks of the trade.Now,this leaves you with only your phasing manouver as a defence,which will inevitably fail,as Metamorpho,who phases THE EXACT SAME WAY was unable to enter my shields.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...unigou/jlc1.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...unigou/jlc2.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...unigou/jlc3.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...unigou/jlc4.gif

Now you wil say "fine,I'll just blast them open"No,you won't.

http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?...uyfight3ut4.jpg
http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?...uyfight4ap5.jpg

Thats Guy Gardner,who you maintain your guy is weaker than..so you must conceed you cannot break the shield,or put BB over the Cap,and if you say i'm over the Cap,you'll be saying that your guys over the Cap as he stalemated GL,so just drop that idea Now smile


now,as you once stalemated a GL,and find yourself stumped by a supposedly second rate hero,you wilkl go all out,not only Shooting at my sheld.but physically striking it,now,all i need to do ius time it(not hard considering Booster is a fairly skilled H2H combatant and was a football star) and charge through you whilst your solid,and,seeing as your tech,shorting out your pathetic character.

But,thats just one forseeable way for me to defeat you.as i have shown,i won't be coming to you,but if you want me you gotta come get me,which will take time if i'm hiding.after enough time as passed i can simply trap wou in a shield(whhich you lack the power to destroy or te ability to phase through)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...unigou/jlc1.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...unigou/jlc2.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...unigou/jlc3.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...unigou/jlc4.gif

http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?...uyfight3ut4.jpg
http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?...uyfight4ap5.jpg

So you are noiw trapped in a shield,which is impenatrable,with neither of us able to get each other,however,i don't need to.As i have already taken a Nuke,i have no worries as to how i will last when the bomb hits.you on tyhe other hand have plenty to worry about,as you phase via density alteration...and unfortunately for you,even gas is vulnerable to a nuke.

I just wait for the Nuke to come,widen the shield so it encompasses the both of you,and BOOM!!.

...............................


To summarise

1.Tricker has no way of harming me
2.I have several ways of harming him
3.I have won
4.Crusty menstruation.


__________________
Respect Jason Todd
Respect Jonn Jonnz Sig by CosmicComet

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 01:29 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Gender: Male
Location: The Scoob Cave

None of MM's scans work.

no expression


__________________


Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 10:30 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Australia

*unofficial post*

All my scans can be found here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...ct-booster-gold

The Metamorpho one s are on pg 2.sorry yall.


__________________
Respect Jason Todd
Respect Jonn Jonnz Sig by CosmicComet

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 12:50 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Gender: Male
Location: Hiding from The Doctor, shhhh.....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Martian_mind
LOL.

just because i don't know where you are doesn't mean i don't know how you operate,and your still my vastly inferior opponent when it comes to strategy,as i said your a teen,and The BB armour mostly responds to attacks from his foes if they are near him and hostile,it doesn't pre-prepare fool.So as i said,your OP was worthless.


My powers were going wacky?Bullsh$t,prove it,if Shadowcat can't breathe whilst phased,why has she taken an entire team of Xmen through rock,lava and poisonous gas and been fine?she might not NEED to breathe,but thats not to say she can't

So,it would seem that i am untouchable and safe from all your little tricks of the trade.Now,this leaves you with only your phasing manouver as a defence,which will inevitably fail,as Metamorpho,who phases THE EXACT SAME WAY was unable to enter my shields.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...unigou/jlc1.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...unigou/jlc2.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...unigou/jlc3.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...unigou/jlc4.gif

Now you wil say "fine,I'll just blast them open"No,you won't.

http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?...uyfight3ut4.jpg
http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?...uyfight4ap5.jpg

Thats Guy Gardner,who you maintain your guy is weaker than..so you must conceed you cannot break the shield,or put BB over the Cap,and if you say i'm over the Cap,you'll be saying that your guys over the Cap as he stalemated GL,so just drop that idea Now smile


now,as you once stalemated a GL,and find yourself stumped by a supposedly second rate hero,you wilkl go all out,not only Shooting at my sheld.but physically striking it,now,all i need to do ius time it(not hard considering Booster is a fairly skilled H2H combatant and was a football star) and charge through you whilst your solid,and,seeing as your tech,shorting out your pathetic character.

But,thats just one forseeable way for me to defeat you.as i have shown,i won't be coming to you,but if you want me you gotta come get me,which will take time if i'm hiding.after enough time as passed i can simply trap wou in a shield(whhich you lack the power to destroy or te ability to phase through)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...unigou/jlc1.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...unigou/jlc2.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...unigou/jlc3.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...unigou/jlc4.gif

http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?...uyfight3ut4.jpg
http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?...uyfight4ap5.jpg

So you are noiw trapped in a shield,which is impenatrable,with neither of us able to get each other,however,i don't need to.As i have already taken a Nuke,i have no worries as to how i will last when the bomb hits.you on tyhe other hand have plenty to worry about,as you phase via density alteration...and unfortunately for you,even gas is vulnerable to a nuke.

I just wait for the Nuke to come,widen the shield so it encompasses the both of you,and BOOM!!.

...............................


To summarise

1.Tricker has no way of harming me
2.I have several ways of harming him
3.I have won
4.Crusty menstruation.


"just because i don't know where you are doesn't mean i don't know how you operate,and your still my vastly inferior opponent when it comes to strategy,as i said your a teen,and The BB armour mostly responds to attacks from his foes if they are near him and hostile,it doesn't pre-prepare fool.So as i said,your OP was worthless." Incorrect. Jamie has gained a good amount of control over the armor during OYL.

"My powers were going wacky?Bullsh$t,prove it,if Shadowcat can't breathe whilst phased,why has she taken an entire team of Xmen through rock,lava and poisonous gas and been fine?she might not NEED to breathe,but thats not to say she can't " Doesn't matter. Shadowcat was your body pick and thus you can't have access to her mutant powers. And she is not in the permanent phase state. Which means the only phase you could have, would be a reflex dodge. A trait that your amalgam might not have access to, since she acquired it through training. and thus, it would be under experience, or mind pick.

"So,it would seem that i am untouchable and safe from all your little tricks of the trade.Now,this leaves you with only your phasing manouver as a defence,which will inevitably fail,as Metamorpho,who phases THE EXACT SAME WAY was unable to enter my shields." I've already proved that I can phase through two kinds of shields, Invisible Woman's and Iron Man's (Extremis), both of whom could also block Metamorpho I believe. Metamorpho did not phase.


"
Thats Guy Gardner,who you maintain your guy is weaker than..so you must conceed you cannot break the shield,or put BB over the Cap,and if you say i'm over the Cap,you'll be saying that your guys over the Cap as he stalemated GL,so just drop that idea Now smile" My guy would have an actual chance at beating Guy Gardner. Your guy would get murdered. And if you are seriously claiming that your shields can hold a GL, then you are higher than I am right now. I conceed nothing. My guy is capable of breaking your shields because I have the combined power of the Vision and the Scarab armor. And at maximum density, I am literally invulnerable as far as your attacks are concerned.

Giant Man breaking his hand hitting Vision.
http://img13.imagevenue.com/view.ph...341_goliath.jpg

"So you are noiw trapped in a shield,which is impenatrable,with neither of us able to get each other,however,i don't need to.As i have already taken a Nuke,i have no worries as to how i will last when the bomb hits.you on tyhe other hand have plenty to worry about,as you phase via density alteration...and unfortunately for you,even gas is vulnerable to a nuke."

Martian, you are completely insane if you think your shields, which were destroyed completely and your armor ruined by a single punch from DOS Doomsday, will withstand a nuke.

Booster's shields fail against DD.
http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?...lastscanfk0.jpg


__________________
Wanted: New sig. Something crazy, zany, and slightly evil. Will give sig credit to whoever's I sport.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 05:01 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Australia

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Incorrect. Jamie has gained a good amount of control over the armor during OYL.



This is relevant how?Boosters gone through several timelines,been fighting crime and superheroes who outmatch him greatly for over a decade,you haven't beenm at it two years.Far as control and skill goes,your my *****.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

" Doesn't matter. Shadowcat was your body pick and thus you can't have access to her mutant powers. And she is not in the permanent phase state. Which means the only phase you could have, would be a reflex dodge. A trait that your amalgam might not have access to, since she acquired it through training. and thus, it would be under experience, or mind pick.



Are you thick or in denial?I confered with Goober about this,and he specifically stated that Kitty Pryde is a body pick,and that i was taking the perma hased version,so you have no say in what i can and can't do,considering everything io have said is confirmed by Goober himself,awww poor lickle kitten.



quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

." I've already proved that I can phase through two kinds of shields, Invisible Woman's and Iron Man's (Extremis), both of whom could also block Metamorpho I believe. Metamorpho did not phase.



Two kinds,one is cosmic energy,another 21st century tech.My shields come from the 31st century,and are made of Energy so advanced Vision probably doesn't have a clue what it is.So you really beleive that a bloodlusted Metamorpho,who had his opponents lying on the ground,would not try to phase?you have nothing to back up that youy can breach my shields,and even if you do try and phase through me,it's an instant loss for you,as while my suit may conk out,i am also phased,and that means that if a robot pphases through me,your body and Visons powers short out,so it would be a useless kamikaze,great tactic thumb up

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

My guy would have an actual chance at beating Guy Gardner. Your guy would get murdered. And if you are seriously claiming that your shields can hold a GL, then you are higher than I am right now. I conceed nothing. My guy is capable of breaking your shields because I have the combined power of the Vision and the Scarab armor. And at maximum density, I am literally invulnerable as far as your attacks are concerned.



My poor misguided child.Claiming Blue Beetle could Take Guy Gardner is basically admitting he is over the Caps.

I CLAIM nothing,I PROVE it.Click this link and you'll see Boosters shield holding out against a pissed off Guy Gardner,who is still far superior to your Character in versatilty or energy projection.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...ct-booster-gold

He can't even crack the shield,and neither can you.

My lord,you actually think that your more durable then me?Thunder alone has taken hits from Supergirl and taunted her about their lack of effect when she was maximun density,Giant man is a pounk compared to Supergirl.

And,I also have The durability provided to me by the lovely Booster costume,which grants a standard human enough durability to take this.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...ct-booster-gold

An explosion that damn near vaporised a person hardly phased him. no expression

So not only am i protected from any and all of your attacks via a combo of shields and phasing,i am also your superior in durability as well,o,Bad luck old chap.


quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest


Martian, you are completely insane if you think your shields, which were destroyed completely and your armor ruined by a single punch from DOS Doomsday, will withstand a nuke.


Are you even followiing the fight?when did i say i'd take a nuke?I said that as i am permanently phased i have no neeed to fear the Nuke,specially as Pryde has already taken one unfazed roll eyes (sarcastic)
and please,none of that "Your not perma phased" crap,as it is firmly established by authorities far higher then you that i am.


quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Booster's shields fail against DD.
http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?...lastscanfk0.jpg


Thats nice,but a very low showing,considering his shields have stopped a bloodlusted Mary Marvel,Metamorpho and Guy Gardner.Plus it's hardly relevant seeing as my shields will never be up against a nuke.


To summarise.

1.He can't take out my suit without killing himself
2.If he wants to try a solid attach i can phgase through and kill him,or win with my superior durability
3.He cannot show one viable strategy to defeat me,whereas his mahine based body gives me a quick one hit Ko or i can simply trap him in a shield and wait for the Nuke whilst happily phased,as he phases like a gas however,He would die,as he has made such a strong case that the shield i trapped him in can't take a nuke.

This is fun.


__________________
Respect Jason Todd
Respect Jonn Jonnz Sig by CosmicComet

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 05:44 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Purgatory

Ok time for clarification. Now it's my understanding that intangibility is Shadowcat's natural state now, and she actually had to train herself to remain solid. If that is actually the case, then the fact that her power was physical and required no conscious effort would mean that it WOULD carry over into the "Body" category.


__________________

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 08:07 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 07:11 PM.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » darthgoober's Amalgam Tourny Match 5

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.